Epic Perfect World

Communication

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
Oh you're right. I forgot buying frags not selling lol but i never see FR spam like i used to
That's because of the PVE player that was banned are those who spam farming in FR.
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Bonnie

I am worried about the server too. I have been in the server since 2011 or 12. Well years, and its always been my second home. But yes real life is just something what we cannot avoid and work, friends, relationship and wellness takes alot time. But still I try to find time to play and chill with ppl in here. No one wants that the unique server falls down. 

Inf you really have to tell us all what is going on. I log every week atleast once to see how dead the server is. I try to make plans and figure out some time to play but all I see is few players online same time. Thats just sad. 

Peeps let's wake up this Putin man. :D

If its about health, im sorry that im writing like this way. But atleast let us know if you are shutting it down for permanently.

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
I am worried about the server too. I have been in the server since 2011 or 12. Well years, and its always been my second home. But yes real life is just something what we cannot avoid and work, friends, relationship and wellness takes alot time. But still I try to find time to play and chill with ppl in here. No one wants that the unique server falls down.

Inf you really have to tell us all what is going on. I log every week atleast once to see how dead the server is. I try to make plans and figure out some time to play but all I see is few players online same time. Thats just sad.

Peeps let's wake up this Putin man. :D

If its about health, im sorry that im writing like this way. But atleast let us know if you are shutting it down for permanently.
He can tell people he had an accident but can't tell us wth goin on recently xD

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
Stop avoiding the criticism Inf if that's what you are afraid of. It's normal that people get mad for not hearing anything about the status of your server. There are some people who are willing to revive what you've left to rot. At least let us know about your plans, or better sell the server to someone who will try to make it good again.
They see me rolling, they hating..
Majority of the server has quit, I suggest you do the same till we get some sort of reply from Inf.

Go and enjoy the outside, go for a walk, a run, start a new hobby etc.

The world does not revolve around PW. And if it’s dead, why bother playing?
agree, we don`t need a new administrator since, even if we changed all the time still the same will happen

Offline odysseus

Some common sense would be good here
Obviously the admin is gone, he would anwser by now if he would CARE. Even through a 3rd person if he could not type for 1 minute (good joke)

Probably the profits are not what he expected. Probably the community that left, is not coming back like he expected.

The item hack ruined even more the server. Server was screwed anyway before that with the way random crafting and reforge works but nobody wanted to hear that few years ago.

There is only 1 way, 

Server wipe and build from start with or without new ownership

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella
Some common sense would be good here
Obviously the admin is gone, he would anwser by now if he would CARE. Even through a 3rd person if he could not type for 1 minute (good joke)

Probably the profits are not what he expected. Probably the community that left, is not coming back like he expected.

The item hack ruined even more the server. Server was screwed anyway before that with the way random crafting and reforge works but nobody wanted to hear that few years ago.

There is only 1 way,

Server wipe and build from start with or without new ownership
u are delusional if u think that 85% of the server that still plays for pvp only wouldn't quit after a wipe

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
new start is good idea . we have left the server for those who called themself pvp's  and look what happened . the same fuking result . its dead . and why its dead its because the core of this server is not the pvp  players . its the normal player who login every day to do his quests  and hang with his friends in some wars or pvp . u can not say serve has 85% pvp players . its not true . the allmost who keep any online game is pve beside pvp . every one comes with huge plans for the pvp and left the pve all the way .  please if u wanna run a server do some search and check out when servers gone  to die .

Devan  +11k hrs online on this fuking place and can double the number if i found some new quests to do as a daily .

i will check again soon and hope to see new stuff
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
new start is good idea . we have left the server for those who called themself pvp's  and look what happened . the same fuking result . its dead . and why its dead its because the core of this server is not the pvp  players . its the normal player who login every day to do his quests  and hang with his friends in some wars or pvp . u can not say serve has 85% pvp players . its not true . the allmost who keep any online game is pve beside pvp . every one comes with huge plans for the pvp and left the pve all the way .  please if u wanna run a server do some search and check out when servers gone  to die .

Devan  +11k hrs online on this fuking place and can double the number if i found some new quests to do as a daily .

i will check again soon and hope to see new stuff
-1 to wipe, would cause more players to leave… and so many people have donated for their gear - you expect it to be wiped? XD
HausStark best guild ✨

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
A wipe on an already dead server wouldn't be the solution, if admin isn't active much to keep players active with new content. Same thing would keep happening.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Nea killed epic pw.  :-*
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
Nea killed epic pw.  :-*
+++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
have a new idea.. make new PW server for PvP (i remember the old Xtreme Fake PW, so many PK and drama)

Sinless PW is renamed to Forsaken, no one back to Serv for PvP.
or peoples can looking for one server for pvp.
or create one.

i don't know where is inf, and why dead the server or the GM's why playing everyday another games when GM's in EPW and no have event's or Support's when the Developer can't work in server.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Jayce

I’ve seen the devs went online in the past couple of months. I reckon the devs and designer just took their salaries off your donations at the time. So yes, keep donating and voting on a dead server lol. Fool yourselves. Could’ve used the time and money to play another games just like the GMs who don’t gve a sht about y’all