• Big Daddy
  • "Your Love makes me Strong ,your Hate makes me Unstoppable''
  • Characters: GODZilla ,FortMinor
  • Faction: ragnarok
+1 from me ,Epw needs new life.... :/

Offline Dartex

• Characters: Dartex
+1 
2 months ago we were promised we'll have some info of whats going on with the team but no news or reply so far,  please let everyone know of any info or plans you have in mind i'm sure we understand real life and health comes up first.

we're still playing on the server and we enjoy it,  also doesn't hurt letting everyone know we can be patient and await any news from the GM and devs  :)

Offline AyV

• Faction: Venomous
i hope inf sell server at least or give any info its only takes a few mins but its sounds like hes in coma xD

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
+1
2 months ago we were promised we'll have some info of whats going on with the team but no news or reply so far,  please let everyone know of any info or plans you have in mind i'm sure we understand real life and health comes up first.

we're still playing on the server and we enjoy it,  also doesn't hurt letting everyone know we can be patient and await any news from the GM and devs  :)
In EPW 2 months = 2 years (or more), we have a different concept of time…

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
NEA IS THE WORST GM ON EPW HISTORY, NO FEEDBACK ABOUT SERVERS SITUATION. STICK TO CUBE EVENT AND BANNING PPL DUMBASS. 
NEA IS INF UNDERCOVER YOU ALL ARE TOO DUMB TO NOTICE. 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
NEA IS THE WORST GM ON EPW HISTORY, NO FEEDBACK ABOUT SERVERS SITUATION. STICK TO CUBE EVENT AND BANNING PPL DUMBASS.
NEA IS INF UNDERCOVER YOU ALL ARE TOO DUMB TO NOTICE.
Nea has been pretty fair I think. Banning all the exploiters was needed to prevent a total collapse of EPWs economy, assuming that's what you are referring to. It sucks because we lost a lot of good active players, some I was friends with, but they knew what they were doing. They got guest locked instead of permanently banned, that's pretty generous.

Also, I also highly doubt that Nea is Inf...
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline anete

Nea has been pretty fair I think. Banning all the exploiters was needed to prevent a total collapse of EPWs economy, assuming that's what you are referring to. It sucks because we lost a lot of good active players, some I was friends with, but they knew what they were doing. They got guest locked instead of permanently banned, that's pretty generous.

what economy are you talking about? epw has economy? the server is dogshit inf should be glad that ppl are still playing and making him rich 

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker

+1 on this. I agree that Nea did a good job in banning those ppl who exploited. The only thing I noticed tho is after people got banned. The economy fell to the ground. It seems that most of the people who got banned are those PVE players. If you guys notice, a lot of people are buying things on world chat that no one even sells anymore like shards. If Inf will continue being quiet despite these times. EPW would really crumble before we even know it.
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 on this. I agree that Nea did a good job in banning those ppl who exploited. The only thing I noticed tho is after people got banned. The economy fell to the ground. It seems that most of the people who got banned are those PVE players. If you guys notice, a lot of people are buying things on world chat that no one even sells anymore like shards. If Inf will continue being quiet despite these times. EPW would really crumble before we even know it.
Yes its not a good sign when a private server has no eco anymore. Inf really needs to say something soon

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Maybe I'm just a retard but how is people selling ornaments and damas/radiants in worldchat as well as stat frags and many other things the absence of an economy?

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
Maybe I'm just a retard but how is people selling ornaments and damas/radiants in worldchat as well as stat frags and many other things the absence of an economy?
Those are probably left over farm bro. Once the "supply" is depleted then whats next? I've been monitoring worldchat for quite sometime now and I haven't seen someone selling any type of shards.
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Majority of the server has quit, I suggest you do the same till we get some sort of reply from Inf.

Go and enjoy the outside, go for a walk, a run, start a new hobby etc.

The world does not revolve around PW. And if it’s dead, why bother playing? 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Majority of the server has quit, I suggest you do the same till we get some sort of reply from Inf.

Agreed, touch grass lol

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Agreed, touch grass lol

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Those are probably left over farm bro. Once the "supply" is depleted then whats next? I've been monitoring worldchat for quite sometime now and I haven't seen someone selling any type of shards.
Oh you're right. I forgot buying frags not selling lol but i never see FR spam like i used to