Rest in peace inf. You won't be missed.
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Finally we got something. Thank you.

Seems the main server crashed.
I've sent a message to inf hoping to get a reply regarding this. Not much I can do as a GM as I'm relying on tools that are built on the server and right now I cannot connect so without inf's direct attention there's nothing I can do now.

Haven't received any information from the admin for a few months now and I've been doing maintenance(account recovery/missing items etc) & helpdesk as best as I could.
Not being overly optimistic so I assume this is common courtesy from me to reply and just state that unless inf fixes it manually himself its unlikely it gets back up unless some auto-boot is in place.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
inf will not return hes dead
we know
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline odysseus

server magickly restarted itself?

Any info on inf?  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Server's down again. :(
:)

Offline Chrysta

Server is not down, for me it is working well but it's soo strange only link 2 is working

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Server is not down, for me it is working well but it's soo strange only link 2 is working
Link 2 shows as "DOWN" for us, no ping, no nothin.
:)

Offline Chrysta

Yes sorry please fix links there are many people that can't enter to play anymore no links available and I see only 7 ppl at Sirry

Offline Mahmoud

• Characters: mahmoud
king

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Time to get a life kids 

Offline ninjask1llz

• Characters: Toes

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
I'll post here to address the topic as the actual announcement will come tomorrow.

I'm alive and well and will continue working on the server starting tomorrow. Due to health issues following an injury I was away during October and the first half of November. Starting from November 13th, I was legally prevented from engaging with the server because of a non-compete clause in the contract with my previous employer that extended for 150 days. This involved any communication or association with the server during the period. I won't be giving out any more information as the case is available online and could lead to me being doxxed.

The server won't be shut down and we'll continue working on it until the last player leaves. You can expect more information on our next steps in a separate announcement tomorrow.