elNuB - 150 demon r8 archer
Satyriassis_ - 150 sage r8 seeker
Exard - 150 sage r8 barbarian

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Yea, um sooo, after people farm on one character and they have left over supply tokens, what is there to do with them?
Think about that. Atleast it is only between their characters and not other people.

Do you mean what are they to do with the left over tokens?

Umm, neck, belt and ring engraves? Sell SoW for EC? Buy R8R mats?

Leave the ST as they are, imo. If you want gear on another account, then do NW on it. You can easily get your 200 ST in one weekend for the ring or cape, then farm SoW on all your other characters with BH, since they are tradable. Easy.

If they were stashable, then acquiring ST would be too easy for a lot of people with alts, the SoW price would plummet and NW would start to lose it appeal.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Earthling

• C-c-c-combo breaker!
Do you mean what are they to do with the left over tokens?

Umm, neck, belt and ring engraves? Sell SoW for EC? Buy R8R mats?

Leave the ST as they are, imo. If you want gear on another account, then do NW on it. You can easily get your 200 ST in one weekend for the ring or cape, then farm SoW on all your other characters with BH, since they are tradable. Easy.

If they were stashable, then acquiring ST would be too easy for a lot of people with alts, the SoW price would plummet and NW would start to lose it appeal.

Are you people not reading? When all that engraving is done and your leftovers aren't enough for SoW AND you have all your r8r (SIGH, doesn't even make sense that I have to explain this) What to do with your leftover tokens?
NW are mainly done, for the most part, for supply tokens. DERP. And there are plenty of people who go to NW, for the most part, just to pk. DERP. SO, it will only lose its appeal to lazy people. It is still an event. Now, if you don't want NW to lose its appeal so QUICKLY, ask GMs to make a fixed amount of supply tokens within a range of points. (ie. 1k-5kpts = 100 tokens)
Now plenty of people complain about the timing of NW, they can't make it for whatever reason. So think about to people who really have to struggle for supply tokens. Not everyone wants a million alts. Regardless how "easy" it will be for people with alts, it is still a time consuming thing and if those people farmed for it, they should be able to use it on any of their chars.
Simple as that.

Offline Earthling

• C-c-c-combo breaker!
i think its kinda unfair since all my char are different account so i would not agree with this idea.

Yea? Not GMs fault. o.o

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I still say that we should be able to have them at least stashable.  I don't want them tradeable, but we worked for them and they should be at least available for our own use.  To bad some players have to make infinity accounts and ruin it for the ones of us who plain fairly.  But whatever.....

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Wanna fix the whole situation? No muss, no fuss? Make SoW deconstructable into ST. It takes 50 ST to make an SoW, make it so you can decompose them into 40 ST, problem solved.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
Are you people not reading? When all that engraving is done and your leftovers aren't enough for SoW AND you have all your r8r (SIGH, doesn't even make sense that I have to explain this) What to do with your leftover tokens?
NW are mainly done, for the most part, for supply tokens. DERP. And there are plenty of people who go to NW, for the most part, just to pk. DERP. SO, it will only lose its appeal to lazy people. It is still an event. Now, if you don't want NW to lose its appeal so QUICKLY, ask GMs to make a fixed amount of supply tokens within a range of points. (ie. 1k-5kpts = 100 tokens)

lol mad.

Just do more BH to make more SoW. DERP.
Or compile R8R mats (since they are tradable) and use them on other chars or even sell them if you are so inclined. DERP.
Chances are you are never really going to have that small an amount of ST on a char that you can't make an SoW or do BH once or twice to make one.

Good luck with the suggestion anyway (which probs should be in the suggestion section). I'm not against the idea but I still don't think it will be a good idea in the long term.

What's to stop people making 3 BH alts on one account and making SoW daily?

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Nobody

this is totally a bad idea, people will just abuse it and do bh on 948324823 alts.

Jishi

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
What's to stop people making 3 BH alts on one account and making SoW daily?[/b]

You cant stash tokens, so 20 ST per toon = 20 ST per toon, not 1 SoW a day

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
The stashable tokens are gonna make many of the new players with all new wings cuz they have 5 alts per account,and venos will easy can make them owl pets,better keep them unstashable and non tradeable, so you cant see every1 new/noobcake player with the Devil Wings/Heaven Feathers,if you make them stashable price of that wings or Owl pets will be like on the normal wings which cost 15 gold/Rare Flight Token

Offline Earthling

• C-c-c-combo breaker!
lol mad.

Just do more BH to make more SoW. DERP.
Or compile R8R mats (since they are tradable) and use them on other chars or even sell them if you are so inclined. DERP.
Chances are you are never really going to have that small an amount of ST on a char that you can't make an SoW or do BH once or twice to make one.

Good luck with the suggestion anyway (which probs should be in the suggestion section). I'm not against the idea but I still don't think it will be a good idea in the long term.

What's to stop people making 3 BH alts on one account and making SoW daily?

<---------Please notice the difference between mad and annoyed kthnx. Absolutely nothing wrong with the idea besides people farming with a bunch of alts all at once. Which still is a lot of work. So guess what? WORK HARD PLAY HARD. GG

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
<---------Please notice the difference between mad and annoyed kthnx. Absolutely nothing wrong with the idea besides people farming with a bunch of alts all at once. Which still is a lot of work. So guess what? WORK HARD PLAY HARD. GG

Lol k. There are other reasons, such as affecting the economy, but oh well. Good luck.

The stashable tokens are gonna make many of the new players with all new wings cuz they have 5 alts per account,and venos will easy can make them owl pets,better keep them unstashable and non tradeable, so you cant see every1 new/noobcake player with the Devil Wings/Heaven Feathers,if you make them stashable price of that wings or Owl pets will be like on the normal wings which cost 15 gold/Rare Flight Token

I believe you are thinking of event tokens, sir. Unless I am missing something.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Lol k. There are other reasons, such as affecting the economy, but oh well. Good luck.

I believe you are thinking of event tokens, sir. Unless I am missing something.
No matter and both must be nontradeable like now