Epic Perfect World

Bpws for sins.

Offline MarMar

Seeing the sin as an OP class already, you gotta be kidding me by giving them highlvl bows too. In pk a sin has problems to kill me ( Psy ) With his daggers but just 3shots me when he sparks. It is unfair to give an OP class, that strong weapons....

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
What u talking about i find ridiculous... Sins are not the only class who can use a bow, archer, bm and sin can atm. So then u actually ask to take all those weapens away.
All i hear lately is 1 person saying that class is too op, another points a finger to another class. We all got our weakness and strenght, learn how to play the char and ull discover its actually the psy who is the most OP when played in a good way.

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
tactics, if sins cant win with the daggers , ofc they can change weaps to suit the situation , in tws my Sin(from other server) 3 shots mag classes with bow lol , u just have to be prepared for everything lol like would u be upset if a archer go 5 aps on u lol cus he uses fists lol
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2012, 09:41 am by _Fur_

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
What u talking about i find ridiculous... Sins are not the only class who can use a bow, archer, bm and sin can atm. So then u actually ask to take all those weapens away.
All i hear lately is 1 person saying that class is too op, another points a finger to another class. We all got our weakness and strenght, learn how to play the char and ull discover its actually the psy who is the most OP when played in a good way.

Sins have high dex, only archers have equivilent dex, so bm is negligable.

This is a good point, only because restricting sins to weak bows means that they arent OP vs Psychics, which is one class down on the list of classes sins are OP against.

The classes arent balanced, and sins do need to be weakened, alot of classes needs weakening, or others strengthening, so complaining about sins being OP with bows is quite reasonable.

I know that sins will say they arent OP and to them I say make a cleric or seeker and try to PK. :)

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Don't know if u guys got it, but here every class is pretty equal in pk. Learn how to play a class and fight more people who ur weak against before putting every thread on this forum a qq about pk..
And btw the person who started this post was a 140ish who was killed by a 150 (this explains everything, no further comment)
If u guys wouldn't complain all the time and at least try to get some pk skills which is totally diff then fighting a mob ud see that theres always a strenght and a weakness. So stop qqing about that one class ur weak against and learn how to deal with them o.o

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Don't know if u guys got it, but here every class is pretty equal in pk. Learn how to play a class and fight more people who ur weak against before putting every thread on this forum a qq about pk..
And btw the person who started this post was a 140ish who was killed by a 150 (this explains everything, no further comment)
If u guys wouldn't complain all the time and at least try to get some pk skills which is totally diff then fighting a mob ud see that theres always a strenght and a weakness. So stop qqing about that one class ur weak against and learn how to deal with them o.o

No offense but even agatio agrees it isnt balanced.

Try PKing as a seeker, if your not in gear 10 levels better you have a tough time killing.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
You crazy gurl. Sins are OP, enuff said.

Let's list the reasons why they have so many advantages.

1) Buffs: Tidal protection - basically drops any chance of stunning them by 50% at lvl 10. Deaden Nerve - you can't one-shot them.

2) The very fact that they have skills that give them so much chi. Inner harmony, free two sparks just by clicking. Rising dragon, free spark and a half. Tackling slash, an IMMOBILIZE AND 50 chi. What other class has a skill that immobilizes you AND gives them free chi? None lol. Shadow escape, basically saves your ass AND gives you a spark.

3) The many skills sins have to stun-lock a player. Headhunt - 5 second stun, 6 if you're demon. Shadow Teleport - 3 second stun, 5 if you're demon. Deep sting - 5 second sleep. Throat-cut - 4 second silence. Occult ice - we all know this one. And I mentioned tackling slash. That would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? The very fact that ALL their stuns, asides from head hunt and shadow teleport, can overlap each other making stun locking easy-peezy.

4) If all the above fails a sin due to their own stupidity and lame ass skill, they can always use shadow escape and get a free spark. Then wait for skill cooldowns and try again.

5) The added APS just made it a whole lot easier for a sin to take down any class. Just by stun-lock and auto-attacking EQUALLY geared arcane/light armor classes, a sin can roll right through their hp. You might say, "oh but Zai, they can use expel". Err yeah. If you're a sin and you can't stun-lock through expel, then you clearly suck lol. Actually you don't even need to stun-lock through expel. Just wait for expel to wear off and off you go at stun-locking.

The very fact that I was able to kill a 150 sage barb in tiger form using my 145 nirvana geared sin, makes them ridiculously OP. And we all know that sage barbs in tiger form are by far one of the MOST tankiest classes.

Now if you STILL don't think sins are OP, you're probably a sin that's in denial saying to yourself, "Herp derp, I only win due to my l33t skillz in pk and not because I can triple spark 4-5 times in a row in less than a minute."  ;D

I look forward to anyone that can come up with reasons as to why my list is stupid and not accurate.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
No offense but even agatio agrees it isnt balanced.

Try PKing as a seeker, if your not in gear 10 levels better you have a tough time killing.
+1

I still have a tough time getting past an arcane's charm unless I get a lucky string of crits/zerk crits

A DPH class with less DPH than the tank class kinda seems imbalanced, imo.

Offline Curring

Bwahaha, all I hear is someone trying hoplessly to defend thier OP class so they can feelz epicz.

I actually do wonder how many sin out there play the class because they genuinly love the class and would carry on playing it even if it was nurfed? I doubt that many in comparison to those that play it just because it's OP. :P

Ps, Zai hit the nail on the head with a nuke.