Epic Perfect World

What to spend cubi on?

Offline gamingz

Hello all!

I'm very new to this game. It's my 3rd day learning the ropes.
I just have a question. What would you guys recommend that i spend my gold on?

Do people usually spend 4 gold to get their culti or is it better to do the quest?

Thanks!! :D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno about how to spend gold since im GM but...

some people buy the Fairy cuz it will make u Celestial instantly but read the description of it, if u later wanna changet o Demon u will need to make all the cultivation quests.

LaceyPip

Hello all!

I'm very new to this game. It's my 3rd day learning the ropes.
I just have a question. What would you guys recommend that i spend my gold on?

Do people usually spend 4 gold to get their culti or is it better to do the quest?

Thanks!! :D

Hello and a very warm      to EPW

First off, regarding the culti ....doing your Celestial Sage of Demon cultivation is a very long and tedious process but if you are one thats always up for a real challenge, doing the actual culti is just for you.   

In the boutique you will find skill books - keeping your gold would be advantageous for this purpose, altho sometimes you will find players selling skill books too, but there is always that one that you cannot find anywhere and that is where the boutique comes in very handy.

Pure God stones and other different stones  -   pure god stones for example, is vital in creating more powerful vit stones.  Pure god stones can be found as a drop in the Frost Covered instance, if you complete the whole instance, as well as getting Elixers.... but if you need a few right now, having gold in the boutique can be very helpful. 

There are many advantages using gold.... u just need to figure out what works best for you.  There are many good guides to everything in the game.  Once you have time and at your convenience, take  a look at all of them:

http://epicpw.com/guides/a-guide-to-guides/

Enjoy gaming with us and I hope your experience here on EPW will be an awesome one

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i spend my 4 gold with 3rd fairy ,yes easier than doing quest will take hours to finish. if i have some gold left like 10-40 i spend it by buying fashion skin wep/tokens/lvl scroll etc that i can sell.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Ancient Emblems if you got Drag+ rings to Engrave.
Weapon Fash
PGS/Advanced Stones
Teles

Or just sell its (current average is 25 EC = 1Gold)

Offline gamingz

thank you so much for the reply everyone!!
i've decided to just buy the 3rd demon fairy. the quest is indeeeeed very long and tedious.

May i ask, how much are skill books on average? (in coins)

LaceyPip

thank you so much for the reply everyone!!
i've decided to just buy the 3rd demon fairy. the quest is indeeeeed very long and tedious.

May i ask, how much are skill books on average? (in coins)

Some kitty shops sells them for anything between 25mil to 100mil for the rare Morai skill books.  Important to shop around.  Good luck  :smiley:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
buy ancient emblems and send it to : ahed  :normal-42:

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
if ur new u need toon for farming.
roll a sin and buy him wing trophy lunar glade, should be good investition :P
beauty is in the eye of beerholder