Epic Perfect World

New Weapon Reskins Suggestions

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Could we use the current r8r bow as a reskin id like to use that when im actually using crossbow? could change the appearance of it aswell maybe.

Offline redroses

• Beginner
Please add wand 85 ☆Sensoid Emptiness. Please vote for this one  :monkey-46: :monkey-46: :monkey-46:

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
i disagree? out of all this there are only 2 fkin bow and we already have 1 of  the fkin bows
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016, 02:37 pm by Daddy.
Recent video.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
need more bow skins please add these (no idea how to see actual skin i cant make any no mats)

i feel like i'm dead

pikachuchu

more daggers /slinghshots reskin guys..
Suggest it yourself. People suggest what they want, not what others want.

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
i disagree? out of all this there are only 2 fkin bow and we already have 1 of  the fkin bows

Suggest it yourself. People suggest what they want, not what others want.
+1 this topic named New Weapon Reskins Suggestions not New bows reskins suggestions

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
+1 this topic named New Weapon Reskins Suggestions not New bows reskins suggestions
To be fair, there's not a lot of good bow skins out there right now
All of them are either sort of repetitive or plain ugly
Most suggestions here are for other classes
However, that is true that it isn't a "Only new bow skin suggestions"
But that's just my opinion
I like all these suggestions on here so yeah  ^-^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
need more bow skins please add these (no idea how to see actual skin i cant make any no mats)

ecatomb
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

pikachuchu

Aw I want first one just cause of the name.

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Looking through this thread and I see there still aren't many archer weap suggestions, so I'ma leave this here:
This weapon skin isn't even in game anymore (it used to be the 140 bow on epw) and on official, it's the r8r bow. I don't understand why this bowskin isn't in the boutique already; it's such a badass bow.  :'(

Also, this bow is something I would die for:

Another bow skin that was suggested earlier:

Also, not sure if you can take weapons from Jade Dynasty or other games, but these would be nice..

Just please give archers more pretty weap skins. We get kinda shafted (along with psys) when it comes to decent looking skins.  :'(
GMs please ty +1

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I bump again...for the Banana reskin from PWI official. Too lazy to go find it and quote it again. And also this one here ↓
Pretty please? On this one? I want badly dude.. :C (it's just a recolor to Devil's Inferno)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I bump again...for the Banana reskin from PWI official. Too lazy to go find it and quote it again. And also this one here ↓
Pretty please? On this one? I want badly dude.. :C (it's just a recolor to Devil's Inferno)
1. That glaive doesn't work as weapon fashion.
2.  Pretty sure Echo would prefer to rework weapons on her own. Not saying this one is bad, but why copy someone else's idea...

1. Bow we have, just with yellow glow instead of green (looks better imho, name: Crimson Horn: Soulsmasher)
2. Slingshot we have under name Slave Shot T
3. Biaspheme Shot Bow can be added (it's currently level 110 bow)

Please add wand 85 ☆Sensoid Emptiness. Please vote for this one  :monkey-46: :monkey-46: :monkey-46:
We have same model, but with yellow glow (Dragon's Will), but I can add this one too.

pikachuchu

2.  Pretty sure Echo would prefer to rework weapons on her own. Not saying this one is bad, but why copy someone else's idea...
1. Bow we have, just with yellow glow instead of green (looks better imho, name: Crimson Horn: Soulsmasher)
We have same model, but with yellow glow (Dragon's Will), but I can add this one too.
Wait so is it possible to ask for skins being recolored?

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

All I was asking was if we could get a recolored purple Devil's Inferno. Wasn't copying anyone's work....it's a SS from Melody's post showing all the skins in-game...I took her ss and just messed with hue and saturation to get purple and asked if we could get it recolored o.o ... really don't see what's wrong with asking if something could be edited that the Dev made to begin with. :( I was basically asking for the same as redroses.

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2016, 12:36 am by 🌠Habits