Epic Perfect World

New Weapon Reskins Suggestions

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
bleh,, having trouble saving my model in the required format for PW... while i figure that out..

just made this skin for an existing model for now o.o

Labs, I love you long time o.k.?  :tiger-40: :tiger-40:

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

scatterer3

bleh,, having trouble saving my model in the required format for PW... while i figure that out..

just made this skin for an existing model for now o.o

Thaaaaaaaat t-shirt o.o

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
GMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
new suggestion fash weapon skin (Seeker,BM,Barb,Venomancer.)

OMG I WANT THAT WEPS O.O

Offline The Lightning

• The Cybernetic Ninja
  • The War has only just begun.
  • Characters: TheLightning/Adam_Blade
  • Faction: Shindola
Those some sexy wep skins.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

this maybe?

I laughed my ass off :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

that knife lol

how

wat looooooool

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline The Lightning

• The Cybernetic Ninja
  • The War has only just begun.
  • Characters: TheLightning/Adam_Blade
  • Faction: Shindola

this maybe?

that knife lol

how

wat looooooool

Dat gun for everyday use tho. LOL have that with that tazer sword :o

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Add this if possible.:>

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

this maybe?

that knife lol

how

wat looooooool

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

• : D
Add this if possible.:>

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES OMMMMMMG SO DAMN NICE, I MUST HAVE IT OMFG SO NICE WTF D:< .
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ADD this PLEASE!!! this r the best skin for daggers!! :normal-34:
Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 04:39 pm by Coиfusiиg

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Hi.Could you please add that pataka as reskin? Thanks  :normal-9:

Last Edit: Feb 26, 2016, 07:09 pm by Cristina

ADD this PLEASE!!! this r the best skin for daggers!! :normal-34:

Those daggers.  :normal-15: :normal-34:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Hi.Could you please add that pataka as reskin? Thanks. :normal-9:

That pataka.  :monkey-14: :tiger-50: