Epic Perfect World

New Weapon Reskins Suggestions

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Add all, please. So tired of the same, old crap for 3249234928429 months.  :-[
Same except for random numbers :c

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Umm random question....as always with me... Why dies every class except for archer have bad ass skins... We have drakewing crossbow and ceremonial bow..ok wildwood too but seriously the rest suck major ass. .  I suggest make a skin to copy the dragon woeapon skins.   The 150 dragon bow is the best looking one by far.  Just my opinion thanks

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
plis say NH wand reskin will come on the patch c: (well i bet they will but hey i need conformation :p)
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
    ☆Soaring Phoenix Bow

☆Eagle Strike Bow

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
This BEST:
pls add  :-[

This 2nd BEST
pls pls if possible  :rolleyes:

this one is nice

Bump on this again  :-*

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
I'll just show my favs here. Some are prolly in boutique already but as class restricted weps? Idk

Pink dildo ,i mean who doesn't want this?! (Pink thunder polehammer)

This is actually my fav fash wep of all time. Was devastated we don't have it here  :-[ ( Flame Dragon Scythe )

Im not sure if epic has this for clerics/ etc but yeah (Force of Chaos Earthquake )

We prolly have this but i wasn't sure. (Radiant Wand)  Do hope yall like the dragon scythe as well!

Wish we had a variety to pick from, not just class restricted and someone probably as preached about it.
Byee  :-[
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2014, 03:57 am by ҽɠɠɳιɠ

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
bump cuz.....it needs to be bumped...

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

This 2nd BEST
pls pls if possible  :rolleyes:

this one is nice

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Bump again. Are these being taken into consideration?? I know not a top priority like NH but some kind of yes we will discuss it would be nice

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
hope to go after NH patch is done, the GM's can work on some weapon reskins cause these skins that are being suggested look epic and i think everyone can agree to that.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Those skins that Yop and Yoonah and others have brought up are the skins that were added to a later patch in PWI (the skins were only added, but not able to be used on there). We will most likely get those skins with NH; stay tuned to see.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Those skins that Yop and Yoonah and others have brought up are the skins that were added to a later patch in PWI (the skins were only added, but not able to be used on there). We will most likely get those skins with NH; stay tuned to see.

what about the one from wanabepro?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
what about the one from wanabepro?
The ones with the PWI symbol on them (like the rake) are added onto the CN server. The other one (like the bow), are custom weapons (could be wrong, but I haven't seen those skins on any of the official forums and there are good sources on there).

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
can make this for psyc. weapon skin pleaseeeee