Epic Perfect World

adavance tomes from NW

sixsignsofalex

There will always be people complaining, or in your vocabulary "QQ". That's just how the internet is. If the tomes are for EVERY class then why not. It adds more content so people don't get bored. It's not a PvP imbalance if everyone has it. If you don't want to take the time to farm it, then you're at a disadvantage.

+10000000000000000000000

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
There will always be people complaining, or in your vocabulary "QQ". That's just how the internet is. If the tomes are for EVERY class then why not. It adds more content so people don't get bored. It's not a PvP imbalance if everyone has it. If you don't want to take the time to farm it, then you're at a disadvantage.

This.

I don't see the harm in implementing new tomes. Gives something else for people to do when they have everything else done and farmed.

Makes the server and PK more interesting. Can't really complain about imbalance when in fact, there are classes that are already OP as hell with the current gear.

Edit: It's like the people who have the Supreme robe. Everyone knows it's OP as hell and let's be honest... A good majority of the server doesn't feel like taking the time and effort into farming one. So the people who do have the robe, have an advantage in PK.
Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 10:17 pm by Satana ♥
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
More people would be instant, with the tome :) i dont care if its here or not.

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
I may add them, but it's up to you if you want more farming and more OP items and bigger PvP imbalance, cause this is what adding them would mean.
<3 Agatio psychology
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
I may add them, but it's up to you if you want more farming and more OP items and bigger PvP imbalance, cause this is what adding them would mean.
This.
Of course Agatio! I don't know whats wrong with these dummies.. I love pvp imbalance please gib new tomes. Plus the tomes we have now dont really make us an better than without a tome unless its an interval tome.. the current tomes suck. PW has obviously never really put any effort into tome creation.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
While it's true that when everyone can use the tome it's not a specific imbalance you do have to consider that it raises the threshold of pvping on a new char.

Adding in new gears every now and then is good for the server because it keeps people interested. However, we only just got new capes, rings and engraves. A lot of people are still working on getting these, and will be for a while. For now the need for new things to keep players interested is pretty much covered.

Adding in stronger tomes, while not neccesarily unbalanced, simply has no benefit (At least not right now, maybe in a few months). It does however bring the downside of increasing the difference in strength between decked out and more (below)averagely geared players and as such forces people to do more PVE before getting to PVP content, something that will keep some people off the server.

I personally think that there is a nice balance between PVP and PVE on the server right now and I don't see any need to offset this any further to either side.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

Then let's add JOSD, it's not imbalance if everyone has it, right?

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
More people would be instant, with the tome :) i dont care if its here or not.

hahahhaahahhahaahhahaha stella your cute btw and that sign full LOL mode i laughed for 3 mins :/ my dads like  u alright... i was like oh no nothing a friend told a joke lol

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
if it makes the PVP more imbalanced then i guess no.  :-[
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
For reference, the tomes are (if I'm not mistaken.) :

Dominance:

Strength +25
Dexterity +25
Magic +25
Critical Hit Rate +2%
Channel -3%
Interval Between Hits -0.05 second
Speed +0.1 M/s
HP +280

Emperor:

Strength +45
Dexterity +45
Magic +45
Critical Hit Rate +3%
Channel -5%
Speed +0.2 M/s
HP +400
Yes those are the pwi tomes and they are barely any better than our current tomes

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
For reference, the tomes are (if I'm not mistaken.) :

Dominance:

Strength +25
Dexterity +25
Magic +25
Critical Hit Rate +2%
Channel -3%
Speed +0.1 M/s
HP +280

Emperor:

Strength +45
Dexterity +45
Magic +45
Critical Hit Rate +3%
Channel -5%
Speed +0.2 M/s
HP +400

85 more points for heavy ep/wf. Yes please.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I personally think the new farmable stuff implemented in the SoW update will suffice for now, also it's a bad idea to have -5% channeling on a tome that's made for every class.
Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 07:49 am by qt

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

You think because everyone has them, it will be balanced?
You think adding more content will mean less bored people?

Let me tell you how it really is.

I think the biggest balance problems atm is that sometimes you get killed in one stun or if AD is on cool down, you're stuffed. Yes there are multiple ways ti survive but adding content that will increase attack, PLEASE NO.
I'd rather see every class gain 10% defense first  :normal-1: yes even WRs, still better than everyone being more OP.

More contect you say? More fun?
Way I see it, more dahm farming before you can PK, bigger gap between beginner PKers and spam donating players.

none the less, if you want to add it Aga. Dont make it a Cubi purchase
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/hhtt-op/
 :normal-37: :normal-37: :normal-37: :normal-40: