Epic Perfect World

Suggestion about rolling r8

Offline Chrysta

Is it possible to have a second Guardian Angel npc? My idea is to make each roll consume five Perfect Element instead of one Perfect Element and at the same time increase chance of good stats by five as well. I'm not 100% sure of how the math works but if it makes rolling and honing faster then I'm happy
Last Edit: Nov 20, 2021, 08:15 pm by Chrysta

Offline Ahmed Akef 𓂀

• Poor Barbarian
  • Characters: zMachineGun / Clegane
+1                    
I'm assuming you mean a version that consumes 5 PE and multiplies stats like Interval/Channel, maybe Elem. Res./Phys. Res. and RPDT/RMDT by about x1.2 their current value and therefore also lower the chance for bad stats. (that'd already be a HUGE boost)

That's a -1 from me.

I say instead create an "enhanced" PE of sorts made from Epic Point + regular PE which does that; the server needs paying customers to stay alive (I am not one btw, but EP is already tradeable anyway).

Increasing rerolling speed would definitely be nice though.

Offline Chrysta

I'm assuming you mean a version that consumes 5 PE and multiplies stats like Interval/Channel, maybe Elem. Res./Phys. Res. and RPDT/RMDT by about x1.2 their current value and therefore also lower the chance for bad stats. (that'd already be a HUGE boost)

That's a -1 from me.

I say instead create an "enhanced" PE of sorts made from Epic Point + regular PE which does that; the server needs paying customers to stay alive (I am not one btw, but EP is already tradeable anyway).

Increasing rerolling speed would definitely be nice though.
I mean if you spend five Perfect Element in a single roll it's correct to increase the chance by five, again I say I'm not sure how the math works behind but let's try to keep it the same chance except in less roll time. If roll time was lower then we could play the game longer instead of being stuck at the forges for hours.

And creating pay to win items is a bad idea in my eyes considering that most of us play private servers because pay to win is not what we look for in a mmo. I think server probably has enough income with all these custom name colors, gear icons and descriptions and gear models running around considering that most people have multiple unique custom weapons and gear. If the server needs more income then it would be nice to make more custom fashion and models but it has to be new content