Epic Perfect World

delete the old weapons wich was reskined (before update)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Just sayin'.

Personally, I'd want some compensation if I lose my reskinned weapon due to some asswipes that decided to exploit the old system.  You know how much hassle that'd be?  So, like, no.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline cidkmilord

i dunno why is this s problem LOL
im failling to see the point fo this topic  :rolleyes:

i mean that is unfair let the glitches weps made by the resking service before the new update cuz these players  have them and nobody else can make them anymore, then i say is kinda unfair they still have these especially when are over power and glitched. the thing is should be deleted or make able to but the service respect the glitch they made (bow 150, x-bow 150, slingshot 150, purify spell magic wep able to use for barbs or other class, last nigth i saw dragon 150 dagers for wiz o.o;) so the poit is if they can keep these weps, then make everyone can have them also, cuz is unfair only them can have them. if ot then delete them that way everyone follow same rules.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I wana fill out the butthurt form, looks fun

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Oh, the power of the credit card.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
i mean that is unfair let the glitches weps made by the resking service before the new update cuz these players  have them and nobody else can make them anymore, then i say is kinda unfair they still have these especially when are over power and glitched. the thing is should be deleted or make able to but the service respect the glitch they made (bow 150, x-bow 150, slingshot 150, purify spell magic wep able to use for barbs or other class, last nigth i saw dragon 150 dagers for wiz o.o;) so the poit is if they can keep these weps, then make everyone can have them also, cuz is unfair only them can have them. if ot then delete them that way everyone follow same rules.

if you're trying to say that the Weapons are used by classes that are not Requisite for them,like a Nirvana Bow/Dragon  can be used by a sin After Reskin(before the update) which was forbidden for the class...thats actually banable  :shocked: :shocked:

sixsignsofalex

A lot r against the old skins coz -

1. Archers for example can ACC stash bows, to their assasins. giving the sin a 30+ atk lv bow for example, OR a dragon bow. Fair? No.

2. The person with the skin, has a skin the complainant wants. (see wut i mean?) so i think they feel cheated/jelous/angry

I think the old re-skins shud be removed, since the weps can be acc stashed likethat (i have one my self i admit lol)
But i also think the ppl with the skins should be given compensation. I.e a free re-skin token? ^^

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
A lot r against the old skins coz -

1. Archers for example can ACC stash bows, to their assasins. giving the sin a 30+ atk lv bow for example, OR a dragon bow. Fair? No.

2. The person with the skin, has a skin the complainant wants. (see wut i mean?) so i think they feel cheated/jelous/angry

I think the old re-skins shud be removed, since the weps can be acc stashed likethat (i have one my self i admit lol)
But i also think the ppl with the skins should be given compensation. I.e a free re-skin token? ^^

I agree that if people are so asshurt about it (way beyond butthurt; unnecessarily butthurt) and Agatio decides to remove em, compensation should be given, especially since some of the weapons reskinned are r8r weapons, and requires a lot of time investment (or an unmaxed credit card).  But since the compensation may be more hassle than what it's worth, the safest thing may be to just keep it as is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
While I have absolutely no problems with the non-exploitable old reskins I do think the buggy ones need to go.

Examples are the BM dagger reskins causing attacks to be completely invisible (BM looks like it's standing still      when it's actually hittting) and the various other exploitable things mentioned before.

If I'm not mistaken a reskin used to be 10$ which is 30 gold which is about 750 ec. Reskins right now are what, 700 ec? Give the ones that have their old version reskins removed a 15 gold refund + a reskin token so they can get something of their choice and there should be no problem.

Like I said above, I couldn't care less about purely cosmetic reskins, the ones I have an issue with are the reskins that give some form of advantage that is not otherwise obtainable.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
i can't put my 2 skins on acc stahs and lets say that they do that i want 100 cubis per each reskin then LOL

100cubi = 2.5k ec where a reskin is for 750max,greedy much Noki?   :normal-45:  :tiger-5:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
This thread is dumb.

Examples are the BM dagger reskins causing attacks to be completely invisible (BM looks like it's standing still      when it's actually hittting) and the various other exploitable things mentioned before.

This is untrue.

afaik, if you have your G18 reskinned as a G11-G15 then you can equip those charms and get a decent attack boost.

Wrong.

If I were to lose any of my ~15 old reskins I'd want the original back (Most of them are r8r, which I spent a aloooot of ec to get good stats on) + A pretty big compensation, but then again.. Why on earth would Aga remove them? They don't give you any advantage, contrary to what some braindead people may think.
Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:05 am by qt

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If your reskins don't bug out I don't see any issue.

Also,

This is untrue.

is a lie.

Autoattacks with a dagger-reskin on fists go invisible. I've seen at least 1 example of this.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Why are you all complaining so much? o.O Seriously, if you sit down and think about it. The new fashion/reskin option is more of an advantage because your fighting partners (if you are 1v1ing) cannot see that you are switching weapons. Even if you have the "expensive and old ones" they can tell when you switch and they can switch accordingly. I know, we cannot get the same as the other people. They can have custom weapons and such while we can't. Es oki though because the fashion/reskin ones we have now? Those were the "test" ones. xD So you can get the pretty one you are QQing about others having in a while if you post it on the other forum.

Also. As Elllllllllieeeeeee said (yes I misspelled it on purpose because I am NOT counting all those Ls and es <3 you Anshie) if you see someone using the old reskins on another toon, SS it and they will be banned. :D Kk now lets all leave this thread be pls.

Also excuse long a** post pls. So tired that I am rambling.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
is a lie.

Me and 4 of my friends have claws reskinned into daggers and we've 1v1'd and pked together countless times, never, ever have I seen the animations glitch out, the only thing I can think of which you saw is the sphere-bug that makes your character static (which goes away after you equip anything but the sphere)

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

Also. As Elllllllllieeeeeee said (yes I misspelled it on purpose because I am NOT counting all those Ls and es <3 you Anshie) if you see someone using the old reskins on another toon, SS it and they will be banned. :D Kk now lets all leave this thread be pls.

Also excuse long a** post pls. So tired that I am rambling.

It'd say FEO is right there but like yearning said the only thing that concerns me is "if something could be implemented so that the reskinned-weapons are ONLY used by the requisite class. It goes real op.

Not against reskins cause it'll be very messy for people who've spent alot of ec's on r8r.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I would assume that since it is possible to reskin a weapon while preserving it's stats that it would also be possible to simply undo the process, or re-reskin if you will. No one is talking about punishing people for having these, at least not from what I saw. As I stated before I only have an issue with items that give a currently unobtainable advantage, regardless of how small that advantage may be.

In any case,

Why are you all complaining so much? o.O Seriously, if you sit down and think about it. The new fashion/reskin option is more of an advantage because your fighting partners (if you are 1v1ing) cannot see that you are switching weapons. I know, we cannot get the same as the other people. They can have custom weapons and such while we can't. Es oki though because the fashion/reskin ones we have now? Those were the "test" ones. xD So you can get the pretty one you are QQing about others having in a while if you post it on the other forum.

Entirely different & unrelated issues.  Is it really neccesary to call people QQers just because they have an opinion you disagree with? If all you have is negative comments you should just say nothing at all.

Also. As Elllllllllieeeeeee said (yes I misspelled it on purpose because I am NOT counting all those Ls and es <3 you Anshie) if you see someone using the old reskins on another toon, SS it and they will be banned. :D Kk now lets all leave this thread be pls.[/font][/size][/color]

By this logic we may as well let random people have GM swords, it's ok right as long as they get banned if they use it? No potential for abuse there at all.