Epic Perfect World

Discriminating factionless players! (IGs)

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Why dont you just join any of the factions?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Why dont you just join any of the factions?

Nobody wants him in their fac. :\
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
I have 3 factions with base that I dont use.  :smiley:

vlntbty

This.

why not make your own guild and make a base for it, no need to invite anyone o.o thats wut i did

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
this guy or gil onli QQ all day ? plz WTB 1 BAN
+1.
Also I wanna mute, GM cape, vegan cheeseburger and diet cola.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
So much hate :tiger-12: Idk tho why did u take first post as QQing or calling for help, I just posted it in light form thats all, u're the only ones who QQ and post stuff not related to topic, I kindly ask you to stop, ty.
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
So much hate :tiger-12: Idk tho why did u take first post as QQing or calling for help, I just posted it in light form thats all, u're the only ones who QQ and post stuff not related to topic, I kindly ask you to stop, ty.

Join a faction then

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
We, factionless players, also want to use IGs :< but since we dun have faction with base we cant :< thats unfair :< GM pls help :<

U cute <3
Join my alt faction free igs easy

Offline October

I think there are some lower level factions, still this is a problem. But if there's someone who is new, and obviously he/she don't know anything about this game.. I remember when I first played with PW and I knew almost nothing, but I had friends who told me that the game is awesome, and I always bothered them because I knew nothing. They kinda told me what to do and how, but I can play with the game now. There are things I still don't know how, but I can play, and I kinda know a lot of things. I think these kind of players should ask for a bit of help from online players who are obviously not newbies. (I don't mean to offend the new players!)
Teehee