Offline Jhiu

• Faction: Vengeance
i think i will edate soon
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2021, 08:41 am by Jhiu

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
Making bait/fake posts should be a reason to get watched/banned or get restriction on making posts… just saying

Or atleast move this shtpost to Offtopic, since its nothing related to “media”
I completely agree. Let us identify the two types and the cheerleader for the general thread reader:

1. The ifrankansperm and mrlaw type which borders on delusion, we are talking about immense and lasting psychological damage. frankansperm has lost over 100 times, he kept going until he got 1 win at 60, then 3 more for his video. mrlaw has lost over 200 times. Both of them refuse to acknowledge the fact that they are losers. Pernicious parasites. I pity them.

2. The pedju (itachi) and nunu (ancients) types or as one may call them by their alter ego's: YourDream and Quilavia. These types of players are usually cowards who are so scared to lose that they will use a different character from their own, to dodge the fall when they do lose because they tend to equate their false feeling of relevance with their skill. They will make excuses and make a lot of noise, but in general are not harmful other than trying to step up.

3. The cheerleaders, noise makers, backline fodder, benchwarmers, big mouths who support those who claim false scores. You will see these types on forums and on worldchat, devoid of ingame courage and skill. The type of loser that would read a Napoleon biography and know what he ate for breakfest, thinking it will give him Napoleon's courage. They know who beats who but never step up themselves. Not harmful, annoying and can be blocked because they are irrelevant.

I think you should look up what media means, as clearly you have no idea. Nobody cares about most of the videos posted in the media section other than to shitpost, maybe with the exception of nunu who is still desperately uploading the same mass pk videos thinking it makes him relevant.

Last Edit: Oct 24, 2021, 08:12 am by vers la nuit

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
A further general remark:

There is no challenge I do not answer. There is no score that I may fake. Because I do not lose.

Let him who dares to say otherwise step up, if they have not already.

Offline Jhiu

I want to say something but I remembered I don't 1v1

epical analysis of the emperor, now gonna wait when ur gonna be that smart when ur with me
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2021, 08:34 am by Jhiu

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
Literally, nobody watches epicpw videos, i record every 1v1and mass pk but i dont bother editing since i know that nobody cares about epw videos
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2021, 09:39 am by Arsonal

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• serious gamer
  • Faction: Notorious
whats ur stance of the importance of capri as a tourism hotspot and its effect on the economy

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
whats ur stance of the importance of capri as a tourism hotspot and its effect on the economy
I fell in love with Capri after reading Moravia's 1934. Ever since its attractions and charms have been irresistible to me.

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• serious gamer
  • Faction: Notorious
I fell in love with Capri after reading Moravia's 1934. Ever since its attractions and charms have been irresistible to me.
look no offense but im asking ur stance on its importance on an economic stand dont bring ur own feelings into this

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
look no offense but im asking ur stance on its importance on an economic stand dont bring ur own feelings into this
I have no care for such matters, just as I have no desire to join your anti-turkish nationalist rally in south Albania this weekend, I already told you in the email. 

Offline Nitokin

• Tsar
  • The brighter the light, the darker the shadow.
  • Characters: Camael / Shillian
  • Faction: Ambition
Peasantry gettin clapped once again

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
it is funny how you always want to see only what is right in your opinion.... Sb is EA counter, plus the immense gear difference. You see your relevance in playing the strongest class, but do not consider that pedja has a bigger dick than you. The game is pay to win and has not even 1% of the total number of games of league of legends in the server and there he would take you completely apart as well as I... but it's no secret that people like you find a meaning to life when they want to give their self-esteem a boost by investing in a game. The topic shows once again that the one loser from the past will always remain the same.

IF you feel better through such actions go ahead but this will not make the server better ... and just these wannabe eas the as well as so because of me the SZ can not leave should be urgently quiet, all these Aka and Voyafggt players as well as so die with 1-2 hits are the ones who always bark the loudest in the forum.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Since hes been making noise

https://imgur.com/a/hGLoQZj

Funniest thing is that this imbecile pmed me randomly when I was chilling for 1v1 (nobody does that) from a maxed ea because he did not want to be humiliated on his own. That is what I call being a spineless sewer rat.

Anyone with a brain knows its him after he got exposed losing to ginjo ea v ea using the same ea (hes been losing to everyone)
XDDDD why people hiding on alts when 1v1ing?
How embarrassing…   :rolleyes:

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Sb is EA counter, plus the immense gear difference. You see your relevance in playing the strongest class

For the general reader:
4x chan ea with good ornaments is very strong against sb after all the nerfs. I would say its 50/50 but one could be generous and say sb has a 55% advantage. That EA is 4x with 4 stat r8 ring and 39 atk wep if I am not mistaken, dangerously well geared. I did not check the ornaments used at that time, but against ginjo 4 def ornaments were used. There is no gear difference

SB is far from the strongest class anymore, in terms of 1v1 its very weak right now. 

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Erecho and Levi talon vs talon?