Epic Perfect World

Miscellaneous Suggestions (All of them are good trust me)

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
nobody is reading that

-1 for mystic as i already said

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
nobody is reading that

-1 for mystic as i already said
state why befuddle shouldn't be first.

NO AMOGUS

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Bianca, you are actually starting to get on people’s nerves with your essay threads and impulsive NOT well thought out posts. Stop crying and wining all the time…

Mystic is fine, if you want to learn the class here is a video -

Mystic is extremely broken and needs a nerf more than anything.

5. - def/attack shards have already dropped and to reverse this would not be fair on players. Secondly the economy is terrible at the moment with no one really buying / selling so inf should just make shards tradeable as it will bring both trade and pk to the server.

Last Edit: Oct 24, 2021, 04:02 pm by Valley

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
Bianca, you are actually starting to get on people’s nerves with your essay threads and impulsive NOT well thought out posts. Stop crying and wining all the time…

Mystic is fine, if you want to learn the class here is a video -

Mystic is extremely broken and needs a nerf more than anything.

5. - def/attack shards have already dropped and to reverse this would not be fair on players. Secondly the economy is terrible at the moment with no one really buying / selling so inf should just make shards tradeable as it will bring both trade and pk to the server.
I like how you say my post and suggestions are not well-thought out but yet you and Levi have not given me one valid reason why befuddling creeper should not be the plant to get lysed instead of Punishing Sting on Spellbound Sting skill.
most of these suggestions even you and levi agree with. I asked you to elaborate on why the suggestion for Spellbound Sting is a bad idea and you refuse / have no answer so that sounds like a personal problem.

you disagree (without providing an actual reason) to 2 out of 12 great suggestions then cry at me for making a thread in the first place. :)
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2021, 04:13 pm by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
people have voiced their opinions on the suggestions and have disagreed with some and not others, the staff can do what they want with these ideas, only haters are still coming in here to dunk on any post I make. Can close thread now ty

NO AMOGUS