Epic Perfect World

Miscellaneous Suggestions (All of them are good trust me)

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
1. no mystic is broken and u just have to know how to play the class
4. most pinoys
5. yes it is
11. no its busted and kind of cringe
1. read english, on Spellbound Sting spider vine explodes first out of the 3 summoned which is a bug. Stop trying to troll this has nothing to do with boosting mystic or editing mystic only fixing a bug which makes an upgraded skill not able to be used correctly with lysing. any class I gear and theres a bug with it I'll report it. you don't know anything about mystic. pure conjecture speaking.
this is like me -1ing you  if you were reporting a bug like 'tornado does not push for some reason' on SB purely because I dislike SB.
4. alot of the stuff you cant actually bot
11. gay

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
1. read english, on Spellbound Sting spider vine explodes first out of the 3 summoned which is a bug. Stop trying to troll this has nothing to do with boosting mystic or editing mystic only fixing a bug which makes an upgraded skill not able to be used correctly with lysing. any class I gear and theres a bug with it I'll report it. you don't know anything about mystic. pure conjecture speaking.
this is like me -1ing you  if you were reporting a bug like 'tornado does not push for some reason' on SB purely because I dislike SB.
4. alot of the stuff you cant actually bot
11. gay
Read english. Mystic is not to be touched aside from being nerfed. You have no idea what you are talking about and no experience playing with or against top mystics

Offline Manequin

If skills were not meant to work as it is, then don’t even bother complaining about quid pro quo splitting debuffs onto multiple targets. Pfft

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
Read english. Mystic is not to be touched aside from being nerfed. You have no idea what you are talking about and no experience playing with or against top mystics
Its very clear you don't understand how spellbound sting is supposed to work. Maybe take a break from malding and being biased about mystic to go actually read the skill descriptions of the skills in question. Currently the meta is to either leave them unlysed or not upgrade it. Are you going to say that's incorrect? You like to be contrarian sometimes just for the sake of being contrarian and its clear you are biased against mystic for some reason. If you are only coming from your perspective from a place of bias then I don't want to hear it. You probably got stomped by some mystic in the past and then now are permanently angry when anyone brings it up. Not my problem.

They can touch any class they want and not receive your approval. You are not EPW Staff and you are incorrect about mystic. Mystic can hold its own at best and when mastered can be as dominating as a veno, but to sit here and cry about it like its a massively busted class when you play all of the massively busted classes already is a joke. Every other player here agrees on the mystic bug fix except for you so no one actually cares if you are -1ing it
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2021, 05:48 pm by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Manequin

Its very clear you don't understand how spellbound sting is supposed to work. Maybe take a break from malding and being biased about mystic to go actually read the skill descriptions of the skills in question. Currently the meta is to either leave them unlysed or not upgrade it. Are you going to say that's incorrect? You like to be contrarian sometimes just for the sake of being contrarian and its clear you are biased against mystic for some reason. If you are only coming from your perspective from a place of bias then I don't want to hear it. You probably got stomped by some mystic in the past and then now are permanently angry when anyone brings it up. Not my problem.

They can touch any class they want and not receive your approval. You are not EPW Staff and you are incorrect about mystic. Mystic can hold its own at best and when mastered can be as dominating as a veno, but to sit here and cry about it like its a massively busted class when you play all of the massively busted classes already is a joke. Every other player here agrees on the mystic bug fix except for you so no one actually cares if you are -1ing it
Imagine disagreeing about the skill description of other classes which he doesn't play (which in fact is clearly described), but turning around and agreeing that quid pro quo 'do as it is described' (which by the way doesn't even specifically say to duplicate a every single debuff to EVERY target).

Joker of the year  :normal-2:

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil

I have more experience playing with and playing against mystic than you will ever have. You cannot even glide pets. The skill should be left as it is. You have no idea what you are talking about. I have beaten every mystic that has ever faced me, dominated them. I have already said elsewhere that I no longer, unlike other players, have to make balance suggestions based on what is a problem for me, because nothing is. I have beaten every player on every class. I cannot find 1v1s anymore. Not my problem you are clueless. It is my job as the superior player to point out that you are incorrect.

Naturally those in charge of balance changes will do whatever they desire. I am pointing out the stupidity of a given suggestion. Mystic is currently one of the most unbalanced classes, along with sin wf db wr (not in order). Mystic requires different changes, ones that you are not qualified to speak about.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Imagine disagreeing about the skill description of other classes which he doesn't play (which in fact is clearly described), but turning around and agreeing that quid pro quo 'do as it is described' (which by the way doesn't even specifically say to duplicate a every single debuff to EVERY target).

Joker of the year  :normal-2:
I have already exposed this clown. Refused to state his characters so nobody knows who it is. Probably a random that gets farmed by aoes. 
Aoe QPQ is a EPW change unlike plants, absolute imbecile.

Nobody takes randoms like you seriously though.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
AGREED WITH EPW EMPEROR VERS LA NUIT. MYSTIC IS A BROKEN CLASS ANY NON E-GIRL MYSTIC CAN DESTROY ANY AA CLASS WITHOUT EFFORT.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
Aoe QPQ is a EPW change unlike plants, absolute imbecile.

Nobody takes randoms like you seriously though.

>main character syndrome
AGREED WITH EPW EMPEROR VERS LA NUIT. MYSTIC IS A BROKEN CLASS ANY NON E-GIRL MYSTIC CAN DESTROY ANY AA CLASS WITHOUT EFFORT.

> +1ing friends without reading original suggestion, and don't get me started on EA
This is entirely irrelevant. You can use this as justification for any class you dislike as to not fix a bug with their skill which is specific to EPW

AoE QPQ not functioning correctly is a bug, similar to how befuddling creeper not being the plant out of the 3 to explode first is also a bug, considering all 3 are actually supposed to explode but obviously that would be a bit unfair to have all 3 explode with one lysing. That's why I suggested the proper way to fix the bug with that skill is to swap the order of explosion from Punishing Sting -> wait 3 whole seconds -> Befuddle nothing because target already moved -> wait 3 seconds -> Spider vine  to the exact same thing except swap punishing sting and befuddle order

So in fact I am being the opposite of biased when suggesting the way to fix the bug in a more tame way than the skill actually suggests itself, since popping all 3 plants would actually be unfair. In PWI this is fixed and all 3 plants explode, but mystic is OP on EPW right? okdud.

If this is the logic we're going with then I suggest we don't fix AoE QPQ because omg seeker is so versatile and can kill a lot of things plus seekers hurt my fee fees so you have to do as I say <-This is how you sound

Also before you say this 'removes skilled gameplay from mystic' or 'makes them Op' this isn't comparable to say wanting to fix the bug with Devil Chihyu because there is knowledge of class and some skill required to make him use a skill or auto attack before stunning up close and nerfs the speed in which they can spam stun up close. I'm well aware of bugfixes that can harm 1vs1 and what I asked isn't comparable.
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2021, 09:06 am by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Manequin

If this is the logic we're going with then I suggest we don't fix AoE QPQ because omg seeker is so versatile and can kill a lot of things plus seekers hurt my fee fees so you have to do as I say <-This is how you sound
“Logic? What is that? I just wanna boost my own class”
LMAO

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
“Logic? What is that? I just wanna boost my own class”
LMAO
It's like me -1 a suggestion for DB despite me not playing it on the basis of 'DB gets kills'

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
-1 for mystic change, player is clueless.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
-1 for mystic change, player is clueless.
-1 for QPQ change, player is biased. Here wait let me take it off main post. Since of course QPQ is originally intended to be single target and seeker operates fine as it is I guess it should not be edited woopsie.

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
-1 for QPQ change, player is biased. Here wait let me take it off main post. Since of course QPQ is originally intended to be single target and seeker operates fine as it is I guess it should not be edited woopsie.
I agree, terrible change in general. Now that you grant that you also extend the same to mystic. Happy to hear that.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
I agree, terrible change in general. Now that you grant that you also extend the same to mystic. Happy to hear that.
you can have all the experience fighting vs mystics and alongside mystics and still not understand the skill Spellbound Sting or the issue with it (which you clearly don't or don't care to acknowledge or conveniently ignore) and fail to state a valid problem with changing it

1. I can glide pets and play mystic at a tryhard level but I don't. I'm not going to put forward that level of effort if I don't want to. Mastering the quirks of mystic pets is entirely different to a bug that offers no actual skilled input to tolerate the bugs or shortcomings of other than to simply not learn the skill. You seem to bring up a whole bunch of irrelevant factors like who the person making the suggestion is or what they know or don't know about a certain dynamic but fail to directly address the suggestion itself. You don't have a valid reason why Befuddling Creeper should not be the 1 of 3 plants sacrificed when lysing Spellbound Sting because you don't know jack shit about it or just don't care to focus on the actual subject matter of your -1

2. sarcasm is sarcasm. It may not have been a valid way to make seeker more relevant in mass but that doesn't mean a harmless change to mystic should not be done. 99% of the mystics on the server do not do offensive gameplay and of the few who still do who are not even a genuine threat as you make them out to be should at least have Spellbound Sting not be a virtually useless skill outside of niche cases with tidal and mass pk.

>state a single valid reason why the plant which gets consumed by lysing should be Punishing Sting and not Befuddling creeper. (Remember this skill costs 50 Chi, not that this matters to you)

you -1'd a suggestion, state your reasoning or your -1 is invalid. Bringing up any other topic or factor is irrelevant.

So far you have said '-1 because I am good and you are bad and mystic is good and I am smart' and not much else. This makes you come across as disingenuous 
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2021, 10:57 am by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS