Epic Perfect World

Miscellaneous Suggestions (All of them are good trust me)

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
1.  Make Befuddling Creeper the first plant to explode when using lysing on Spellbound Sting or made all 3 plants explode with just one lysing
Currently Spellbound Sting on mystic when using lysing on it explodes the spider vine first and then the befuddling creeper 3 seconds later (3 second cd) This means the enemy has 3+ seconds to move away from the befuddling creeper before you can explode it vs the original one which is instant. This means mystics learn this skill and if they want to 1v1 they have to downgrade it again cause they didn't know.

2. Make all randomized pigments able to be used by 'Set' based dyeing of clothes
Currently if you try to use 'Random Orange Pigment' for example you can only use single piece dyeing and not 'set' dyeing because it only accepts 'Random Pigment'. This is a bug and needs to be fixed.

3. Remove the daily limit of Twilight Chest and Greater Twilight chest.
This one is straightforward. We put in the work to run 3-3 for Flowsilver Coins and genie materials and we should only be limited by our own farming PVE endurance and not a daily limit. This is why there is a severe lack of Flowsilver coins in the market now.

4. Make a lesser / worse version of 'Event Chest' as a reward for PVE called 'PVE Chest' or something and attach this reward to every type of PVE that people are lazy to do right now: (GV, UP, JFSP, AEU, HDD, UCH, etc)
There is currently a major issue with neglected dungeons. The harder / more people / longer time it takes to do a dungeon, the less people are willing to do it. Please put a better reward on garbage dungeons so that people will do them (limited once daily of course)

5. Currently Atk and Def shards from PVP panel which are untradeable are being 'traded' by giving the seller your ornament and then giving him EC and then he gives you back the ornament. Please think of a solution to fix this as its ruining shard prices. This also goes for 'Pierce' stone
This one is self explanatory. These are intended to be 'untradeable' but a loophole is being abused.

6. Seeker Quid Pro Quo aoe is dividing the available debuffs being transferred amoung the targets, instead of duplicating the debuffs to every target. Fix this bug and you will see lots of seekers in HB and in CC squads
Bug

7. Demon Sandball Clash is not 100% Seal-Chance on Psychic.
Bug

8. Give us a better solution for free Spirit. We currently have to relog to receive the 50million spirit from panel and this is a hassle.
Genie farming for good LP genies already costs Dragon Blood Stones so we do not need to add an extra hurdle of relogging every 80 attempts or so as it takes thousands of attempts for a 125+

9. Allow us to put 'Pet Skills' from our battle pet on our skill bar
Currently if we want to send a pet skill using a keyboard key we have to go into keybinds ingame and rebind the pet skill 1  2 and 3 feature instead of just putting the skill on our skill bar somewhere. This is stupid since the pet is an extension of the player

10. Tweak 'Epic Points' conversion into materials to modern day standards. This will promote donations for the game and hurt people who just sell raw Epic Coins for USD behind the scenes
For example, right now Epic Point x1 sells for 2000 EC ingame.  1 Epic Point = 30 Damascene Ore at NPC. Meanwhile for 2000 EC you can get 153 Damascene Ores. You should always make the conversion price slightly worse than selling to a player for 2000 EC so make the conversions at God's Giving more around 1700 EC Each per  Epic Point. This means 1 Epic Point = 130 Damas and these values at conversion for donation should regularly update.

11. Make 'Detect Potion' instant or faster like Self-Purge and prevent it from getting stuck in task bag when CC'd
This one is self explanatory but basically improve how the detect potion activates and make it instant

12. Make all genies come by default in 'Trade-Ready' state
Self explanatory

Let me know if theres more stuff I missed guys.
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2021, 11:17 am by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
+ and add purple/red inks for gear ty

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker

4. Make a lesser / worse version of 'Event Chest' as a reward for PVE called 'PVE Chest' or something and attach this reward to every type of PVE that people are lazy to do right now: (GV, UP, JFSP, AEU, HDD, UCH, etc)
There is currently a major issue with neglected dungeons. The harder / more people / longer time it takes to do a dungeon, the less people are willing to do it. Please put a better reward on garbage dungeons so that people will do them (limited once daily of course)
Make PVE great again. Doing Summer Marathon is not really worth the time tbh. And since we're talking about PVE. Why not just make Heaven and Hell sz again? I've noticed that PVP players became PVE players after pk has been allowed inside. Can't Inf just revert it back to being sz and people will just fight for the damage output of the party as a deciding factor on which party will get the drops? Still x2 toon are allowed to attack per I.P..
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2021, 10:55 am by CookiesNCream
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Manequin

1.  Make Befuddling Creeper the first plant to explode when using lysing on Spellbound Sting or made all 3 plants explode with just one lysing
Currently Spellbound Sting on mystic when using lysing on it explodes the spider vine first and then the befuddling creeper 3 seconds later (3 second cd) This means the enemy has 3+ seconds to move away from the befuddling creeper before you can explode it vs the original one which is instant. This means mystics learn this skill and if they want to 1v1 they have to downgrade it again cause they didn't know.
There’s no need to justify this as Lysing itself is also described as ‘causing ALL plants to explode within X metre of the target’.
I think it was meant to say that even if 2 mystics were to spawn plants on a single target, which is equivalent to 6 plants, if either mystic uses Lysing, ALL 6 plants should explode and not only the plants belonging to the caster. 

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
There’s no need to justify this as Lysing itself is also described as ‘causing ALL plants to explode within X metre of the target’.
I think it was meant to say that even if 2 mystics were to spawn plants on a single target, which is equivalent to 6 plants, if either mystic uses Lysing, ALL 6 plants should explode and not only the plants belonging to the caster.
well regardless of any of that if Befuddling creeper can be the first one to explode it can be enough. Right now we can't even use our 18 second procs of that plant if we upgrade which for 50 chi is bullshit  :'(

NO AMOGUS

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
+++++++++++++++

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance

2. Make all randomized pigments able to be used by 'Set' based dyeing of clothes
Currently if you try to use 'Random Orange Pigment' for example you can only use single piece dyeing and not 'set' dyeing because it only accepts 'Random Pigment'. This is a bug and needs to be fixed.

3. Remove the daily limit of Twilight Chest and Greater Twilight chest.
This one is straightforward. We put in the work to run 3-3 for Flowsilver Coins and genie materials and we should only be limited by our own farming PVE endurance and not a daily limit. This is why there is a severe lack of Flowsilver coins in the market now.

5. Currently Atk and Def shards from PVP panel which are untradeable are being 'traded' by giving the seller your ornament and then giving him EC and then he gives you back the ornament. Please think of a solution to fix this as its ruining shard prices. This also goes for 'Pierce' stone
This one is self explanatory. These are intended to be 'untradeable' but a loophole is being abused.

6. Seeker Quid Pro Quo aoe is dividing the available debuffs being transferred amoung the targets, instead of duplicating the debuffs to every target. Fix this bug and you will see lots of seekers in HB and in CC squads
Bug

7. Demon Sandball Clash is not 100% Seal-Chance on Psychic.
Bug

8. Give us a better solution for free Spirit. We currently have to relog to receive the 50million spirit from panel and this is a hassle.
Genie farming for good LP genies already costs Dragon Blood Stones so we do not need to add an extra hurdle of relogging every 80 attempts or so as it takes thousands of attempts for a 125+

9. Allow us to put 'Pet Skills' from our battle pet on our skill bar
Currently if we want to send a pet skill using a keyboard key we have to go into keybinds ingame and rebind the pet skill 1  2 and 3 feature instead of just putting the skill on our skill bar somewhere. This is stupid since the pet is an extension of the player

10. Tweak 'Epic Points' conversion into materials to modern day standards. This will promote donations for the game and hurt people who just sell raw Epic Coins for USD behind the scenes
For example, right now Epic Point x1 sells for 2000 EC ingame.  1 Epic Point = 30 Damascene Ore at NPC. Meanwhile for 2000 EC you can get 153 Damascene Ores. You should always make the conversion price slightly worse than selling to a player for 2000 EC so make the conversions at God's Giving more around 1700 EC Each per  Epic Point. This means 1 Epic Point = 130 Damas and these values at conversion for donation should regularly update.

11. Make 'Detect Potion' instant or faster like Self-Purge and prevent it from getting stuck in task bag when CC'd
This one is self explanatory but basically improve how the detect potion activates and make it instant

12. Make all genies come by default in 'Trade-Ready' state
Self explanatory

Let me know if theres more stuff I missed guys.
1. No dont touch mystic broken class.
2. ok
3. ok
4. who cares, most of the people that pve are doing it with bots
5. Absolutely not. Too many shards were already traded, price cannot be adjusted now. GM's went through hell just to deal with a few helmets, imagine the amount of shards traded back and forth from different ornaments. The fact that shards are tradable is good anyway, it will not make it so that there are 2-3 players with maxed ornas on every piece because they have a spare 20mil ec. I would make def and atk shards tradable in general. Its good for the economy because it is the one thing which motivates people to PK and therefore convert their efforts into EC when they sell it. I will add that I myself have not gotten any shards yet.
6. I already informed GM's about this long ago
7. Yes fix
8 ok?
9 Sounds too troublesome to bother implementing but sure
10 ok
11 no for obvious reasons, but it does bug a lot
12 yes obviously

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
1. No dont touch mystic broken class.
2. ok
3. ok
4. who cares, most of the people that pve are doing it with bots
5. Absolutely not. Too many shards were already traded, price cannot be adjusted now. GM's went through hell just to deal with a few helmets, imagine the amount of shards traded back and forth from different ornaments. The fact that shards are tradable is good anyway, it will not make it so that there are 2-3 players with maxed ornas on every piece because they have a spare 20mil ec. I would make def and atk shards tradable in general. Its good for the economy because it is the one thing which motivates people to PK and therefore convert their efforts into EC when they sell it. I will add that I myself have not gotten any shards yet.
6. I already informed GM's about this long ago
7. Yes fix
8 ok?
9 Sounds too troublesome to bother implementing but sure
10 ok
11 no for obvious reasons, but it does bug a lot
12 yes obviously
1. if you dont get the problem why -1 it? The skill costs 50 chi to summon 3 plants but if you lysing it it lys's the Punishing Sting first instead of befuddling creeper, this is dumb and should have never been the case. Does not effect balance at all and this can even be considered a bug. Mystics purposely unlearn this skill due to this bug which is literally a bug / glitch considering lysing says 'cause all plants to explode' but we would just be happy with only befuddle exploding even.
4. name examples
5. its debatable but all I know is price of shards gone from 1mil to 200k each, this is good for economy? lol
6. ok
7. yes
8. people who farm / grind genies do still exist u big stinker
9. I think its doable but I can be corrected if not. Harder things have been edited
10. yes
11. you can't fix the bug with the task getting stuck without removing the delay from it. I understand you think that pre-emptively using detect pot in a 1v1 flexes your awareness that you knew they were going to stealth and thats the meta etc etc but for purposes of fixing this bug I don't think you can fix the task bug (it being a two part task) and also keeping it laggy on purpose at same time, but I could be wrong
12. yes

NO AMOGUS

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
++++ to everything.

Offline Chrysta

-1 to this particular suggestion. It could be fixed soo easily with spirit books at god's giving but ofc we can't have nice things due to bot abuse. I prefer you farm it the hard way, everything else seems ok +1

Offline XCXCVMXC

+ and add purple/red inks for gear ty
already coded those and sended lots of custom sht through in a drivefile to the devs. added about 40+ colours to the panel.
+1
I had to quit playing this server because of the bugs/ strange nerfs on mystic.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
-1 to this particular suggestion. It could be fixed soo easily with spirit books at god's giving but ofc we can't have nice things due to bot abuse. I prefer you farm it the hard way, everything else seems ok +1
you think you can't bot relogging? its harder instead to make a bot that can do the operation of instant leveling genie then swapping to next genie than it is to do that. No one is going to code such a thing in 2021. Having to relog only hurts people doing it normally

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
1. if you dont get the problem why -1 it? The skill costs 50 chi to summon 3 plants but if you lysing it it lys's the Punishing Sting first instead of befuddling creeper, this is dumb and should have never been the case. Does not effect balance at all and this can even be considered a bug. Mystics purposely unlearn this skill due to this bug which is literally a bug / glitch considering lysing says 'cause all plants to explode' but we would just be happy with only befuddle exploding even.
4. name examples
5. its debatable but all I know is price of shards gone from 1mil to 200k each, this is good for economy? lol
6. ok
7. yes
8. people who farm / grind genies do still exist u big stinker
9. I think its doable but I can be corrected if not. Harder things have been edited
10. yes
11. you can't fix the bug with the task getting stuck without removing the delay from it. I understand you think that pre-emptively using detect pot in a 1v1 flexes your awareness that you knew they were going to stealth and thats the meta etc etc but for purposes of fixing this bug I don't think you can fix the task bug (it being a two part task) and also keeping it laggy on purpose at same time, but I could be wrong
12. yes
1. no mystic is broken and u just have to know how to play the class
4. most pinoys
5. yes it is 
11. no its busted and kind of cringe