Epic Perfect World

Suggestion to cap suggestions

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
I have mentioned quite alot of times what the issue was for them to cause that amount of damage, if you don't read that ain't my problem, stop looking for reasons to make hate comments towards me just because you had to hear the truth.
I state an issue/problem that needs to be considered fixed, everyone agrees with it, i'll spit suggestions up when the Staff shows activity and that they actually bother to care and ask about them.
The only thing I have seen you said is "nerf/remove gof". Let me tell you right now that removing gof is not an option because it is simply currently to late to do so. So tell us how gof should be nerfed in your opinion? I see you complaining about it actively, who cares about how visibly active GM/Inf is, all this stuff probably gets read and considered. If you can complain as much as you have been, throw some ideas out, or don't complain at all, that's all im saying.

Also don't act like if someone makes a suggestion you don't like or don't agree with that they somehow have less knowledge/experience than yourself or others, say you don't agree with the suggestion & why, and move on. Can promise you I've been playing this game for as long as you, very likely longer
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2021, 06:38 pm by 𝘿𝙟永

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
ok but is anything being done about this

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
I thought epic pw was a democracy and not a dictatorship?  >:(

People should be free to voice their opinions. It’s what keeps the server lively and full of drama. O:-)

The only thing is capped is the person who made this thread. xoxo
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2021, 09:31 am by Valley

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
Some just forgot they don't need to read what they don't want.  :'( Suggestion doesn't mean it will be implemented, GMS got their brain to judge also, you don't need to tell them obvious contras to stupid ideas,  that maybe make you feel tired of stupid ideas. World can stull turn around, really.
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2021, 02:49 pm by Martylka

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Yeah i will agree too many nerf threads lately but not like most of them will be implemented anyway. People still need to have the freedom to suggest things though, this isn't a dictatorship lol.