Epic Perfect World

Suggestion to cap suggestions

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Yep, tired of having to read from people hyping eachother up on suggestions and balance they have no idea about.

Can we please put a filter on suggestion topic so a gm has to approve the suggestion before it goes public? If it already exists have a higher restriction?
Or find another rule based on ingame hours/forum activity that assure at least somewhat of a quality?
Thanks. Feel free to suggest your own ideas since anyone can at this point anyways  :'(  :police:
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2021, 01:21 pm by Nimy

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

As I previously commented

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Funny coincidence

There is a system where staff has to approve them
But unless the suggestion is like ''just make PE tradeble'' where you just start to wonder how many bots can one run, you kinda approve them. Otherwise people spam it until it gets approved or they get moderated, either or...

PS: I had to approve this suggestion aswell, irony

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Tottaly agree tbh, starting to be a bit exhausting trying to put use to the years of knowledge on the game itself and years and years in this server without even knowing they are being read/considered by the staff...  players are actually what makes your server popular and trying to make it better and not having a sign from any of the staff it's just disrespectful. Not to mention we hold still while seeing so many idiotic and unexperienced suggestions being made.. (Anyone is free to shout their opinion and i ain't against that, just it's a bothering fact reading who ever making stupid suggestions when they can't get the main problem on what even needs to be fixed to go to future details.) 

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Yeah i get its tiring, but there are clearly suggestions that throw the game and community back rather than making any sense. 
If it exists maybe we need to agree on a harder restriction or a points system where the person doesnt get to post if he spams the suggestion too often.

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
So this is what happens when you spit truth, I see

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Tottaly agree tbh, starting to be a bit exhausting trying to put use to the years of knowledge on the game itself and years and years in this server without even knowing they are being read/considered by the staff...  players are actually what makes your server popular and trying to make it better and not having a sign from any of the staff it's just disrespectful. Not to mention we hold still while seeing so many idiotic and unexperienced suggestions being made.. (Anyone is free to shout their opinion and i ain't against that, just it's a bothering fact reading who ever making stupid suggestions when they can't get the main problem on what even needs to be fixed to go to future details.)
But coming on forum to say "x class deals too much damage, needs a huge nerf" without ever proposing a way to actually properly nerf it is okay, right?

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
this thread is for you bianca  :-*
sig by my sister ♥

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
this thread is for you bianca  :-*
That's an oof

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Yep, tired of having to read from people hyping eachother up on suggestions and balance they have no idea about.

Can we please put a filter on suggestion topic so a gm has to approve the suggestion before it goes public? If it already exists have a higher restriction?
Or find another rule based on ingame hours/forum activity that assure at least somewhat of a quality?
Thanks. Feel free to suggest your own ideas since anyone can at this point anyways  :'(  :police:
Sounds good, since I know balance better than anyone else I will be glad to balance the game myself according to my superior game sense and knowledge. 

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
agreed but at the end of the day people will find something to complain about one class and think its op without actually addressing if its op or they cant 123 this class so its op broken and requires them to use more than 1 braincell. no one wants their classes nerfed either so people will defend them with their soul so u cant ever escape this cycle :pensive:

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
while I agree that most of the suggestions would actually harm the game, the GM is not in the position to judge if the suggestion is worthy or not, it smells like censorship
i'm sure that inf can easily evaluate if particular suggestion meets his vision or if it would be useful if implemented

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I like suggestions.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
But coming on forum to say "x class deals too much damage, needs a huge nerf" without ever proposing a way to actually properly nerf it is okay, right?
I have mentioned quite alot of times what the issue was for them to cause that amount of damage, if you don't read that ain't my problem, stop looking for reasons to make hate comments towards me just because you had to hear the truth. 
I state an issue/problem that needs to be considered fixed, everyone agrees with it, i'll spit suggestions up when the Staff shows activity and that they actually bother to care and ask about them.