Epic Perfect World

Veno bramble

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
what the actual FUK,. veno has been nerfed 1000 times, last nerf was bramble, wtf is wrong with u, venos are so squishy class 11 k p def and with sod and in def u still get from sin 15k hits with dph, what the actual fuk, bramble takes 2 chi, using it is already last resort,
its so easy to kill wf and if u cry about everything change class
Understand your frustration, but everything I said in this post is objective, and factual. Do some research you can find the formula for the bramble calculation on your own. Go look at any stock PW server and you'll see that the weapon damage epw has in comparison is much higher. Go look at the average physical/magical defense/defense level of any char on a stock server and you'll see it's much greater than what's available here on epic pw. My point was that the calculation formula doesn't fit with the gear system that epw has in place currently and is what lead bramble being so broken to begin with and probably why it got nerfed. If inf found a way to fix the calculation, it's likely venos bramble can be/will be reverted to normal
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2021, 07:00 pm by 𝘿𝙟永

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
-1 veno’s are hella squishy now and get heiroed solo by EA’s.

Not sure why people who have never even played the class are suggesting it gets nerfed. It’s been hella nerfed with chi reduce, bramble, pet stun, doll is completely non existent now and not to mention 0 def?

Please explain how DPH sins are hitting 22k on my veno without 3 spark?

Not to mention cancer aps sin 123ing WF’s before being able to react or counter.

Bramble is vital to the classes survival, without it - it would be useless to play.

Can you people stop complaining about random nerfs that aren’t even significant and focus on pvp/new content/events.

Game is hella dead in the evenings with people only logging for CTF and HB which is kinda sad.
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2021, 08:57 pm by Valley

Offline XCXCVMXC

Theres a suggestion board for a reason. I could call everyone who disagrees with me an idiot who doesnt know anything about the game. Doesnt mean anything. People are free to express any changes that they would want to see implemented.
straight up.

Offline Manequin

So after doing some more/better research veno bramble calculation consists of Attackers: Weapon Damage, Physical Defense, Defense Level and the Venos: Attack Level, Critical Rate (Means the Bramble reflects chance to be a crit is the venos crit rate, not the attackers. Also that the higher the venos attack level also increases the damage the attacker takes from bramble reflect. Reflections damage is mitigated based on the aforementioned stats of the attacker)

So what you're left with in a server with gear such as epics where weapon damage is significantly increased, and defenses are VERY significantly decreased is a bramble reflection which is reflecting way more damage than its supposed to. This should be addressed by reducing how much damage actually gets reflected OR changing brambles damage calculation to reflect EPW's gear system.
I think the bramble you're referring to is BRAMBLE GUARD instead of bramble hood. Calculations aside, you'd only be getting reflected damage of like less than 500 damage (at most) if it does reflect in certain instances.

The odd thing is that everyone else (99.9%) replying to this is in response to BRAMBLE HOOD.

Either way, both BRAMBLEs were nerfed to NOT reflect any damage in most instances.

I don't really know what the fuss about these 2 skills are about.
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2021, 12:26 am by Manequin

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
-1 veno’s are hella squishy now and get heiroed solo by EA’s.

Not sure why people who have never even played the class are suggesting it gets nerfed. It’s been hella nerfed with chi reduce, bramble, pet stun, doll is completely non existent now and not to mention 0 def?

Please explain how DPH sins are hitting 22k on my veno without 3 spark?

Not to mention cancer aps sin 123ing WF’s before being able to react or counter.

Bramble is vital to the classes survival, without it - it would be useless to play.

Can you people stop complaining about random nerfs that aren’t even significant and focus on pvp/new content/events.

Game is hella dead in the evenings with people only logging for CTF and HB which is kinda sad.
exactly this, it says it all

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
don't nerf my class  :-[
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
nerf her class please

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
For me, I think it's not the skill itself that's considered the issue but rather the armor/gear choices we got in-game. Perhaps it's about time for us to get new gears so we can experiment with new combinations? If everyone will just post or suggest something that's really no help at all. Just delete all classes. no wonder EPW is getting fewer and fewer players every day because this server is the nerf server.
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
Why drama ? Dont see pointy if epw venos are bad

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Why drama ? Dont see pointy if epw venos are bad
#freebumblebee

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
wf's should be nerfed till they are unplayable 

Offline XCXCVMXC

wf's should be nerfed till they are unplayable
Delete every class from game*

Offline Chrysta

Either way, both BRAMBLEs were nerfed to NOT reflect any damage in most instances.

I don't really know what the fuss about these 2 skills are about.
You are wrong bramble hood works in most instances but I don't think it needs to be nerfed.

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
ok nerf pakistani player they OP 

Offline XCXCVMXC

just nerf, idk what or who, just nerf.  :))