Epic Perfect World

Veno bramble

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
So after doing some more/better research veno bramble calculation consists of Attackers: Weapon Damage, Physical Defense, Defense Level and the Venos: Attack Level, Critical Rate (Means the Bramble reflects chance to be a crit is the venos crit rate, not the attackers. Also that the higher the venos attack level also increases the damage the attacker takes from bramble reflect. Reflections damage is mitigated based on the aforementioned stats of the attacker) 

So what you're left with in a server with gear such as epics where weapon damage is significantly increased, and defenses are VERY significantly decreased is a bramble reflection which is reflecting way more damage than its supposed to. This should be addressed by reducing how much damage actually gets reflected OR changing brambles damage calculation to reflect EPW's gear system. 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
+1 delete bramble

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
no hate against dj but ima just use this thread cos its the last one 

bro what in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck is wrong with people , LITERALLY every single day theres a new thread about some sht they dont like

my nigas enough is enough  :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:  , NOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF RANDOMS THAT ARE MAKING THREADS AND HAVE 0 KNOWLEDGE BOUT THE GAME 

do u think admin wakes up and be like yeah okay lets watch todays recommendations  oh yeah delete wf and sb why not sounds good, will put it next patch

:)) :)) :)) :)) for the love of god stop 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
bro what in the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck is wrong with people , LITERALLY every single day theres a new thread about some sht they dont like

enough is enough, NOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF RANDOMS THAT ARE MAKING THREADS AND HAVE 0 KNOWLEDGE BOUT THE GAME

do u think admin wakes up and be like yeah okay lets watch todays recommendations  oh yeah delete wf and sb why not sounds good, will put it next patch

Theres a suggestion board for a reason. I could call everyone who disagrees with me an idiot who doesnt know anything about the game. Doesnt mean anything. People are free to express any changes that they would want to see implemented.

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
Theres a suggestion board for a reason. I could call everyone who disagrees with me an idiot who doesnt know anything about the game. Doesnt mean anything. People are free to express any changes that they would want to see implemented.
yeah no doubt but im pretty sure it was never like this before and its  daily posting bout random nerfs/boosts and i highly doubt they are even being considered .... 
just my opinion 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
yeah no doubt but im pretty sure it was never like this before and its  daily posting bout random nerfs/boosts and i highly doubt they are even being considered ....
just my opinion
Probably not, but at least it brings attention to the things and makes it possible in consideration. 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
what the actual FUK,. veno has been nerfed 1000 times, last nerf was bramble, wtf is wrong with u, venos are so squishy class 11 k p def and with sod and in def u still get from sin 15k hits with dph, what the actual fuk, bramble takes 2 chi, using it is already last resort,
its so easy to kill wf and if u cry about everything change class

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Nerf bramble because I said so and I know better than anyone else therefore only I get to voice what changes may or may not take place.

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
yeah yeah nerf every classes that you can’t either play or defeat in 1v1. Great suggestions coming up every week! Let’s make life easier for lazy people with their mother’s paid gaming chair and give them freedom to whine online.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I like wf bramble.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
what the actual FUK,. veno has been nerfed 1000 times, last nerf was bramble, wtf is wrong with u, venos are so squishy class 11 k p def and with sod and in def u still get from sin 15k hits with dph, what the actual fuk, bramble takes 2 chi, using it is already last resort,
its so easy to kill wf and if u cry about everything change class
the top 3 cancers of the server for a long time were DB, SB and WF, compared to the nerfs the first two got venos nerfs are insignificant

Offline BumleBee

• Never died in epw
  • Bee 🐝
  • Characters: Inej
I like wf bramble.
Hi 😉 u are strony oooooookkkkkkk

Thx KimSiHyeon for the Siggy.

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420
at the first age of pw, there was no genie/pot/charm
I wonder what these people would have done, no wonder why my group of people tt me when they hear I'm still playing it
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2021, 05:10 pm by Glacus

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Hi 😉 u are strony oooooookkkkkkk
❤💕😍😘😘😘😘💋💋💋💋💋💋❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕😘😘😘😜💖💖💖💖💖💋💋💋💋🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹WHERE DO YOU WANT THE KISS MY BEST FRIEND NAME THE SPOT ON YOUR BODY