Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You are pretty stupid.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Better question is why do we keep trying to nerf what's supposed to be the best 1v1 class in the game in 1v1? Sins are literal dogsht in mass, 1 good AA you die unless you have full fixed gears + 4 def ornas and even then you die quickly. Won't deal op damage to anyone wearing pdef ornas + being full buffed unless you caught them in attack set for a extended period of time which wont happen really unless the player is just not really bothering to swap their gears and at that point it's their fault not the games.

PS: It's not even the best 1v1 class even though that's what it's intended to be OMEGALUL
Stop talking about the game overall if you have no idea about it. 
You just seem to actually forget the sins that were known for their mass pk work. Now days you just don't see any good sins around at all. Specially for mass pk. If there is 1 or 2 skilled sins around it's me exagerating already. The class atm is based on abused and ridiculous of damage burst and luck. They are able to tank so much while they can 20k anyone easily on their def set without a spark on. Every since these new Books were added the weapon procs even got stronger and made it worse. 
If we go by that logic, let the other classes wear full RPD and MRD and still deal damage. Instead they have to sacrifice all that to wear channeling gears and be able to do something out of the class properly in this server. Sin just doesn't belong in the balance topic on epic atm. 

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
Stop talking about the game overall if you have no idea about it.
You just seem to actually forget the sins that were known for their mass pk work. Now days you just don't see any good sins around at all. Specially for mass pk. If there is 1 or 2 skilled sins around it's me exagerating already. The class atm is based on abused and ridiculous of damage burst and luck. They are able to tank so much while they can 20k anyone easily on their def set without a spark on. Every since these new Books were added the weapon procs even got stronger and made it worse.
If we go by that logic, let the other classes wear full RPD and MRD and still deal damage. Instead they have to sacrifice all that to wear channeling gears and be able to do something out of the class properly in this server. Sin just doesn't belong in the balance topic on epic atm.
Sins were only known for their mass pk "work" when your "skilled sins" were abusing script when no one else had it and no gear was restricted in combat. When cape and armors/rings got restricted all your "skilled sins" quickly rerolled to another class or quit the game completely. I only see you in HB/Mass pk so I don't think you have any right speaking on a class that is based off individual combat (1v1) something you don't do. The one class you play (EA of course lul) has to wear full channeling and mdef ornaments to be viable in both HB/Mass. Stop crying because you're getting hit hard by a physical class wearing full mdef gears, if you getting overwhelmed by 1 assassin in massive pk/HB the class is not the problem, trust me.

Some of those "skilled assassins" from back then are maining EA now, I wonder why.

The class is good at what it's supposed to be good at, and dog shit everywhere else. I know it, you know it, those "skilled assassins" from back then know it. Stop complaining. 
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2021, 01:02 pm by 𝘿𝙟永

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Sins were only known for their mass pk "work" when your "skilled sins" were abusing script when no one else had it and no gear was restricted in combat. When cape and armors/rings got restricted all your "skilled sins" quickly rerolled to another class or quit the game completely. I only see you in HB/Mass pk so I don't think you have any right speaking on a class that is based off individual combat (1v1) something you don't do. The one class you play (EA of course lul) has to wear full channeling and mdef ornaments to be viable in both HB/Mass. Stop crying because you're getting hit hard by a physical class wearing full mdef gears, if you getting overwhelmed by 1 assassin in massive pk/HB the class is not the problem, trust me.

Some of those "skilled assassins" from back then are maining EA now, I wonder why.

The class is good at what it's supposed to be good at, and dog shit everywhere else. I know it, you know it, those "skilled assassins" from back then know it. Stop complaining.
I won't bother replying deeply to someone that is clueless on what he says and just pretends to know it all, don't speak of what you don't know. 
You literally have no points in what ever you write, everyone is free to give opinions out, but do your self a favor, if you have 0 knowledge of the game,  stay silent and let those who knows about the game try to fix it instead of hating with your sensitive ego

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
I won't bother replying deeply to someone that is clueless on what he says and just pretends to know it all, don't speak of what you don't know.
You literally have no points in what ever you write, everyone is free to give opinions out, but do your self a favor, if you have 0 knowledge of the game,  stay silent and let those who knows about the game try to fix it instead of hating with your sensitive ego
You won't bother replying deeply because there's nothing you can say. Typical reply of someone who has nothing to say "sensitive ego 0 knowledge." If you have this knowledge you speak about tell us how to balance the game, please, instead of coming on to complain saying "sin deals too much damage needs massive nerf" and then nothing else

Offline XCXCVMXC

When cape and armors/rings got restricted all your "skilled sins" quickly rerolled to another class or quit the game completely. 
fax

Offline XCXCVMXC

You are pretty stupid.
u come up with smth that suits more and then come back to this thread, take care, archer.

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness

Facts. So cringe hearing this "There are no good sins"....proceeds to die by sins and then QQ on chats and forums XD. It is an ego issue...
Not sure why this guy made a post about nerfing sin dmg when his sin maxed geared and yet still manage to take over 25ks from my sb... and now he's quitting sin. There is a reason why the class is not popular like ea wf and sb. High dmg exist on all DD classes including sin.
Also weird how people complain about sin dmg when db's dps is much higher with the same gof rate

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
So cringe hearing this "There are no good sins"....proceeds to die by sins
Pretty logical since you don’t need to be good to deal such high dmg as sin does

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
u come up with smth that suits more and then come back to this thread, take care, archer.
You are pretty stupid.

Offline XCXCVMXC

Facts. So cringe hearing this "There are no good sins"....proceeds to die by sins and then QQ on chats and forums XD. It is an ego issue...
Not sure why this guy made a post about nerfing sin dmg when his sin maxed geared and yet still manage to take over 25ks from my sb... and now he's quitting sin. There is a reason why the class is not popular like ea wf and sb. High dmg exist on all DD classes including sin.
Also weird how people complain about sin dmg when db's dps is much higher with the same gof rate
You can let me know spot anytime. I still got some room in my project. just letting u know. if u can't *** pedro or aied when they going srs vs me when i'm just laidback, don't think u'll do too much either. You've only seen me mess about.

As i said, pm spot anytime or get ur forumwarrior ass to another thread.

Offline XCXCVMXC

You are pretty stupid.
You are pretty stupid.