Epic Perfect World

The problem with ingame gear swap

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★

There are a few problems with in-game swap which need to be addressed.

Problem #1: We cannot assign hotkeys to the swap macros themselves, only skillbar slots on the first row.
In perfect world, we only have 17 specific keys we can bind to do something, if we cannot fit it in these 17 keys we have to click it. This is an issue for autoswap since it will take up real-estate on our hotkeys

Solution: allow direct keybinds to the macros for swapping themselves instead of forcing us to put in the first row of bar so that we can have free space in our skillbar for our combos and skills or CC etc.

Problem #2: Swap between attack and defense with the same key on keyboard

Solution: Allow multiple swap set macro to be bound to the same key.

Problem #3: When swapping the gears we sometimes do not fully swap into the other gears:

Solution: When clicking a macro to swap into a gear set, if we have 3 pieces of gear this is considered 3 ingame actions and 3 packets for 3 gears. We need to consider multiple gears being worn with the gear swap system as a single action so that if it is registered and pressed before stun we will go into the full gears.

NO AMOGUS

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
buy mouse with function keys 1-12 like mine. assign red gearswap icon to whatever. green, blue etc. profit

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
buy mouse with function keys 1-12 like mine. assign red gearswap icon to whatever. green, blue etc. profit
what do u mean, how do u set it up?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
The biggest problem with it is that you cannot switch gear when you are being pulled and pushed by sb mystic warrior 

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
what do u mean, how do u set it up?
well, ya buy a mouse with F keys 1-12 on it. Then ya click and drag the gear swap icons to said function keys...

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Mind blowing solution! Bianca, just retire.

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
Mind blowing solution! Bianca, just retire.
I especially love how she's asking for sog nerf when will surge is a thing and if she was actually good at game could time it and bypass sog like the rest of us do

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
I especially love how she's asking for sog nerf when will surge is a thing and if she was actually good at game could time it and bypass sog like the rest of us do
Who’s “she”? Levi was the one who asked for sog nerf, I don’t remember him coming out as a female. I also don’t know how it’s related to gear switch.
like the rest of us do
“Us” = you and your split personalities? I’m not defending the whole idea of sog nerf but I can bet literally no one just dodges every sog, especially those who play without models and when the sog is casted by -90% chan ep, unless you know you are gonna be spammed sog on and can afford wasting genie on it every the time, like vit wr
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2021, 09:03 am by Splean

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
idk what that guy talking about, has nothing to do with the stuff i said, also was against the sog nerf i only offered a compromise, but do you actually think people in mass pk will randomly will surge with 20 enemy around them? ok bro

NO AMOGUS

Offline XCXCVMXC

Well shit, Look at that. AutoHotkey
^^ add keybind / screen coord. and which'll link up. ez.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
Well shit, Look at that. AutoHotkey
^^ add keybind / screen coord. and which'll link up. ez.
I mean but why though? It shouldn't be hard to do the things suggested and custom plugins are already made on this server. Should we start using third party programs to simulate what the in-game gear swap should already be able to do?

NO AMOGUS

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
Who’s “she”? Levi was the one who asked for sog nerf, I don’t remember him coming out as a female. I also don’t know how it’s related to gear switch.“Us” = you and your split personalities? I’m not defending the whole idea of sog nerf but I can bet literally no one just dodges every sog, especially those who play without models and when the sog is casted by -90% chan ep, unless you know you are gonna be spammed sog on and can afford wasting genie on it every the time, like vit wr
will surge works and is still x100 more effective than nerfing sog. Also retard, look at the other thread. says Bianca to me but maybe says Levi to you, last i checked Levi was Levi not Bianca666.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
will surge works and is still x100 more effective than nerfing sog. Also retard, look at the other thread. says Bianca to me but maybe says Levi to you, last i checked Levi was Levi not Bianca666.
stop changing the topic

NO AMOGUS

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Also retard, look at the other thread. says Bianca to me but maybe says Levi to you, last i checked Levi was Levi not Bianca666.
show me where it says Bianca, retard