:_ )

LOL
-1 to decrease sog duration

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Thanks for all the comments everyone. 
I will correct the misconceptions that have been made.

Naturally, due to the servers balance history nobody actually expected this change to occur, among many others, much better, which have been suggested in the past. 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
-

Actually, whats Next? Asking to decrease knockdown duration from wb on consecutive targets cos u get camped by vit wb?

Big -------

Answered below. Wb full commitment does not equal 1 click of sog for the same effect.

Bad meme, not approved
Understandable annoyance from dd’s but as many good priests and priestesses said above they do need it against cc, just leave it be as it is
Unnecessary meme value-judgement.
Dont see any good eps making such a point on the thread.
Vit CC should be reworked in and of itself, especially current WR. 

ok but remove any kind of knockdown as an ep u can get camped by a singular wb for the entire of hb duration and sog is only way to get them off of us for atleast 15 seconds
Sog and WB lockdown committment are not comparable which is also the point I want to make in answer to nunu's reply. SoG can be casted from range on a target without losing position (or only slightly) not to mention holy pathing. Cleric then resumes its primary role, fulfilling two roles at once (complete lockdown of a target without a chance of counterplay) 

I often have to deal with multiple vit hype mobs ccing me which is fine, that is -4 players for the enemy team. If 4 clerics decide to spam sog on me then they achieve the same result as 4 players, while returning to fulfilling their primary role of healing the party. 

I would also remark that sog is very often used on players which are game changers or that can directly influence an event by themselves. Therefore lots of players here will have no idea what it is like to move 3m away from respawn point in hb after 4 sogs. 

Simply make SOG able to be removed with Faith and skills like lawbreaker so that there is a inherent cost to get rid of it. However this hurts DD cleric and would need to give them something as trade for this.
Lawbreaker is str based, would have to change the skill. Nobody sane of mind plays DD cleric in HB.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Unnecessary meme value-judgement.
You mad.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
I actually don't understand how to be a leader of full party and be sogged 24/7 when there is a pill that grants 20 second immunity to all movement debuffs every 2 minutes, some got skill with immunity from movement debuffs in their  class skillset, some got purity weapon which it procs you can't be sogged meanwhile not to mention how enemy ep can't be cced to be forced to use his sog on someone ccing him instead of leader of enemy party.

Only thing I'd go for in nerfing sog would be it's range, 30m is much too much, with less range even positioning against enemy lead woud be more important. I woudn't touch duration of sog at all, ep don't need any more nerfing.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
some got purity weapon which it procs you can't be sogged meanwhile
What       

Offline Martylka

• see you next time

Offline Alissaeh

• Faction: Akatsuki克
sog is the only thing a cleric has in their arsonal to actually stop someone from chasing them the entire map, using it on a "game changer" will result in them getting cc'd instead, let alone that ep has absolutely nothing in terms of movement utility and is also the slowest class in the game on foot which gives them already a disadvantage before the hb even starts ( since you cant fly ). sog is very much counterable as it is and doesnt need any tweaks in the slightest. you can spark 2 or use the genie skill will surge to avoid the effect of seal while still utilizing the effect of damage reduction on yourself. if you want sog nerfed, give clerics anti stun on guardian light for the entire duration

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
Lawbreaker is str based, would have to change the skill. Nobody sane of mind plays DD cleric in HB.
unless the edit is exclusive to the map of HB then it would effect DD clerics.. also lawbreaker to remove sog only the seal portion for STR genie users and faith to remove the whole thing for VIT MAG users. 

NO AMOGUS

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
purify*
i got it, but since then purify proc makes you immune to sog?

Offline Zazez

Lol
Someone said me to not change the game when i ask for make ep def like it was.
But change the game because players are dumb, no prob.
Keep rewrite the game won't make you guys better...

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
i got it, but since then purify proc makes you immune to sog?
Normally, when you're under attack and your puri weapon procs and someone sog you then, you have applied only same damage reduction and still can move.

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Normally, when you're under attack and your puri weapon procs and someone sog you then, you have applied only same damage reduction and still can move.

YA ALLAH WHAT IM READING  :normal-16: :normal-16:

sig by my sister ♥

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
LOL check girls xd