Epic Perfect World

Phoenix Valley

Offline forked

Great instance to level any HA class and most LA classes...

Sucks for AA classes.

Any chance at an instance were casters can aoe whole rooms at a time (like every HA can in PV even at the same level as other mobs) without getting pummeled to death, like an all ranged magic instance would be great to balance out the leveling for the classes.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Great instance to level any HA class and most LA classes...

Sucks for AA classes.

Any chance at an instance were casters can aoe whole rooms at a time (like every HA can in PV even at the same level as other mobs) without getting pummeled to death, like an all ranged magic instance would be great to balance out the leveling for the classes.

If you want ill go make a wizzy or psychic and film myself soloing it? It is very much doable :) Even if abit slower

Offline forked

Ive been soloing on my psychic but it takes around 20-30min for me.. compare that to my seeker who at the same level had it down to about 10min...

Offline Lyssania

Any class should really be able to solo it as long as they're careful. :)

Offline super1988

• Beginner
im a wizzy and iv solo'd PV from lv110 and im now 133 take it group by group untill u get better at knowing ur limits its all about knowing ur limits and ability ^-^   

Offline forked

im a wizzy and iv solo'd PV from lv110 and im now 133 take it group by group untill u get better at knowing ur limits its all about knowing ur limits and ability ^-^
read again..
Ive been soloing on my psychic but it takes around 20-30min for me.. compare that to my seeker who at the same level had it down to about 10min...
Im a 142 psychic now and Ive managed to trim the time down a bit by using psychic will, and my genie to improve how many i can grab... doesn't change the fact that its still at least a 20 min run pulling no more than 10-20 mobs at a time..

Switch to my Seeker (at 145) and do the whole thing in 2 pulls with BP and Vortex only... takes me 8 minutes (although I zip around some of the magic mobs) and I even stop to pick up the gold.

I'm saying its not hard to do on a AA class just takes much longer..

As the suggestion was from the start...
getting a similar instance with magic mobs would make it so an AA can have about the same time to complete a run.

Highlighted the important bits for the "smart people" who don't actually read anything but the first sentence..
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2012, 03:21 am by forked

Offline Keroh

I've done the same on every character I have made, AA, LA and HA classes.  I agree that knowing your limits and abilities on a particular class will make things go smoother, even if a bit slower.

Offline forked

When did this go from a suggestion thread to a..

I can solo PV even if it means taking my time thread?... (like everyone who has half a brain in the game)

Offline OceanVoice

Dear all,

Could a character above level 145 still able to gain access entry to Phoenix valley? I am level 140, am thinking of farming gold there as and when needed. But the max level at Phoenix valley seemed to be 145... Cheers

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Hmm that's not true. I still can enter wit my BM who is lvl 150.

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
Dear all,

Could a character above level 145 still able to gain access entry to Phoenix valley? I am level 140, am thinking of farming gold there as and when needed. But the max level at Phoenix valley seemed to be 145... Cheers

Max Phoenix valley level is 135+ and it can enter all chars from 135lvl till 150.
So you can enter it easily on 140lvl.