Epic Perfect World

getting d/c on last boss from warsong

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
ciuarocauceockoik5uilclkjcalkacgjiap[la;lgcarh.
what my keyboard wrote when i smacked it on the wall.
 :tiger-6: :tiger-7: :tiger-6: :tiger-7:
anonymous

Offline Alirkahn

LOL it happens to everybody man, relax, you can relog tho o.o

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
LOL it happens to everybody man, relax, you can relog tho o.o

nah i know not the first time haha, but nopess gotta start all over again  :monkey-27:
anonymous

Offline Alirkahn

nah i know not the first time haha, but nopess gotta start all over again  :monkey-27:
well then yea it is quite annoying but oh well. Thought the cave lead stays with u?? I always get it on my second char after the leader so the cave won't reset.

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
well then yea it is quite annoying but oh well. Thought the cave lead stays with u?? I always get it on my second char after the leader so the cave won't reset.

well my archer was here 2, but all my clients went down which forced the cave to reset  :tiger-9:
anonymous

Offline Alirkahn

well my archer was here 2, but all my clients went down which forced the cave to reset  :tiger-9:
thats the point. U just gotta log again on your archer and the cave will still be yours xD.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yea u got 30minutes to get back on the instance with the Leader that left...dunno which char it was.

Offline Alirkahn

yea u got 30minutes to get back on the instance with the Leader that left...dunno which char it was.
Yea well like I said, the lead always ends in the second client oppened even if they all dced.

Or atleast that was my experience XD x15 o.o

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer

Is any member of the previous squad has to be in the instance in order it to work?
anonymous

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Is any member of the previous squad has to be in the instance in order it to work?
Yea lol XD

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
anonymous

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
explains :c
Ok well, in order to get the cave lead when you get DC'ed. The leader has to be inside of the cave, otherwise the cave will simply reset.

Offline Бумер

• cherni bumer
Ok well, in order to get the cave lead when you get DC'ed. The leader has to be inside of the cave, otherwise the cave will simply reset.

ye, it reseted lmao
anonymous