Epic Perfect World

Make dph great again

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
It is possible to kill every class in dph on sin if you are skilled enough. In general dph is superior to aps for a long time in the meta. Sin is very difficult to nerf as a class, currently it is too strong against certain classes.

One of the most powerful capabilities of sin is that it can achieve, nearing the highest levels of play, perfect rotation of cds in which there are no gaps. This then in turn allows sin to repeat combos which may not have certain lethality, over the duration of the fight until the target has died to a succession of zerk/crits in any one of what someone may assume to be, an infinite series of possible sequences.

As Borges puts it, more abstractly and poetically in The Immortal: "Homer composed the Odyssey; given infinite time, with infinite circumstances and changes, it is impossible that the Odyssey should not be composed at least once."
I agree with you that after a certain hits the certain sequence to achieve a certain crit or zerk damage also that the special thing about sin is that you can fill up the cds well, but the sin needs in my opinion more damage, most classes just hit an extreme damage without that they have to play for time, in addition, the most as well as Sin can not play and it applies again, without gear no relevants. ..., the fights are becoming more exhausting with the use of pills, it does not bring one to play on certain sequences, you can outplay it too easily it simply lacks base dmg. The GMs have generated in the past the Sin dead, sin is and was by far the class that has suffered the most under the patches in the past. Anyone who plays Sin knows what I'm talking about.... I don't always want to have to go completely dex gear to do some damage, especially in the times where everyone is just ganking you should be able to do good base damage even with prdt and mrdt. 

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
a big no, aps sin hits arcane classes 6k-7k  and thats sparked and wthats wat sins do 3 spark non stop,and dph dmg is minimum 10k and if crit 3 hits dead, sins damage is fine

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
a big no, aps sin hits arcane classes 6k-7k  and thats sparked and wthats wat sins do 3 spark non stop,and dph dmg is minimum 10k and if crit 3 hits dead, sins damage is fine
i mean with 70k patk 132 atk lvls with bless and 3 spark i can't hit 10k minimum on any magic class thats not just afk in atk gear so what sins doing this dmg lmao while i agree sin dmg is fine i do also see issue with Ha phys def barbs are unkillable by dph if properly geared a prime example is give fixed stat pdef to sin and to barb barb wins that fight 99 out of 100 times if there relative to the same skill level 

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
lmao he said (bm too) to try to get bm mains to agree xD

Offline JellyFlan

+1 fix max aps to 2.86 

BMs sucks they made it obsolete
Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
Sin doesn't need buff.
Just veno and ea need nerf :)

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Yall gotta learn from the real deal

Offline Badness

LITERALLY THE MOST BRAINDEAD CLASS TO PLAY CAMP +24 RMD +8 RPD GEAR AND STILL DEAL 25K+ ZERK CRIT ON FULL DEF + BUFFED EAS
Correction: Ea is the most braindead class
25k dmg per arrow, Perma anti stun rotations,no chi management skills needed, range and mobility advantages,fits well in any party

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Correction: Ea is the most braindead class
25k dmg per arrow, Perma anti stun rotations,no chi management skills needed, range and mobility advantages,fits well in any party
No ea arrow ever deals 25k on full def sod

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
No ea arrow ever deals 25k on full def sod
No arrow deals 25k on anyone even with self buff, sin players just avoiding the fact that their class actually needs a big nerf in DPH damage, or zerk proc rate. but not minor change like big one, deals way too much damage to the amount of times it procs

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
No arrow deals 25k on anyone even with self buff, sin players just avoiding the fact that their class actually needs a big nerf in DPH damage, or zerk proc rate. but not minor change like big one, deals way too much damage to the amount of times it procs
Agree with slight nerf, but not big one. If you are really getting hit that hard by sins dph it is likely you got caught in attack gear with mdef ornas on, so yeah you're gonna take a lot of dmg from 3sparked sin, thats a given. If I am correct you play ea, which gets hit hard by like everything at this point? its not an issue with sin, more so an issue with EA def, but its probably best it's that way because of how strong ea is in regards to their offense. (please dont try to dispute how strong ea is.) Go on any class with full def r8 and full pdef ornas and you will see dph sin is not THAT strong. It's strong yes (it's supposed to be) but not strong enough to warrant a huge nerf

Offline Badness

"sin players" yes me and the other 9 ppl. I honestly don't care for buffs or nerfs since its so much easier farming pvp points on ranged classes
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2021, 04:27 am by Badness

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
It is possible to kill every class in dph on sin if you are skilled enough. In general dph is superior to aps for a long time in the meta. Sin is very difficult to nerf as a class, currently it is too strong against certain classes.

One of the most powerful capabilities of sin is that it can achieve, nearing the highest levels of play, perfect rotation of cds in which there are no gaps. This then in turn allows sin to repeat combos which may not have certain lethality, over the duration of the fight until the target has died to a succession of zerk/crits in any one of what someone may assume to be, an infinite series of possible sequences.

As Borges puts it, more abstractly and poetically in The Immortal: "Homer Simpson composed the Odyssey; given infinite time, with infinite circumstances and changes, it is impossible that the Odyssey should not be composed at least once."
+1 +1 Aquathug knowns what hes talking about

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
nerf dph sin please... they hit like gm dmg on any class they legit able to do about 20k dmg without any spark on vit eps