Epic Perfect World

events?

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
++ 

don't forget to drink water guys !! it helps
Last Edit: Sept 28, 2021, 12:27 am by Ash.
sig by my sister ♥

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Don't bother, they won't even take 1 min to reply to this thread
Disgusting how this guy Komachi holds the title of GM but never does anything with it except getting on people's nerves

Make more gms then you have now if you don't wanna remove any of them

As Yuko said there are few people that are GM material and actually enjoy helping people

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Also +1 to the events thing, game is boring, there is pk 1 time a day

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
Hope this game dies so I can try Epic Real World

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
a guy that never won playoffs commenting on a 1v1 2v2 thread
Won these events when there was real gms, real players and the game was worth to take it serious, find another argument it's 3/3 already

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
I assume nobody just wants to bother teaching someone new a gm panel

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
I already said, remove Komachi from being a GM, he does nothing and just upsets people by being online 24/7 when ever he has time to log in the game and never applies that bit of time into being a GM, so what's the point of him being one? Will someone from the staff actually bother to reply on this?
Why do you not get someone else to do the job, i already mentioned quite some ppl that are active and offering help 24/7 in wc etc. Those seem more interested than this guy, not to mention this guy is getting some hate from the community for being a GM doing 0. blabla what ever
People have suggested quite a bunch of suggestions and events past months and nothing seemed to be done about it aswell, idk. what ever
I understand your point and opinion regarding the lack of GM’s and events but please can we not fuel hate speech and create negativity towards GM’s.
1. Komachi does host events around the Asian TZ and he plays on his chars more regularly around EU TZ. As a GM and a player he has the right to spend time away from the GM panel. He also has a life so cannot be active every second in the server. I’m sure he has work/studies/friends outside of this game?
2. It is solely up to inf to add new GM’s to the mix, the problem is simply not having enough. The problem is not because of the few GM’s we currently have.

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
the double handed 3000 no scope 360 super gawk gawk tongue twister 

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
++ Need more epic events so we can have fun. 

I understand your point and opinion regarding the lack of GM’s and events but please can we not fuel hate speech and create negativity towards GM’s.
1. Komachi does host events around the Asian TZ and he plays on his chars more regularly around EU TZ. As a GM and a player he has the right to spend time away from the GM panel. He also has a life so cannot be active every second in the server. I’m sure he has work/studies/friends outside of this game?
2. It is solely up to inf to add new GM’s to the mix, the problem is simply not having enough. The problem is not because of the few GM’s we currently have.
also agree with this 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
it's not me trashtalking him or giving hate speech, i mentioned the guy gets hate speech from people in game.
Im just stating facts, you say he makes events yet you see people posting threads of bragging about the inactivity from GM's or the lack of events if not the automatic regular ones.
You can't blame me or anyone and say it's our fault on why he is a GM to start with if he ain't got the time to be one. He is just occupying the spot for someone who could probably me more active and entertain the community with making them more often. 

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
He only have time to host events once in a month, but  to attend hb every day, there's no busy outside   :police: 8) :police:

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
He only have time to host events once in a month, but  to attend hb every day, there's no busy outside   :police: 8) :police:
this lmao, dont remember a ''GM'' of this quality, personally is the worst gm ive seen, no hate

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
He only have time to host events once in a month, but  to attend hb every day, there's no busy outside   :police: 8) :police:
Agreed i dont see them hosting that many events.