Epic Perfect World

Balance PVP Points Ranking System for ALL Classes

Offline Manequin

people doesn't play to be #1 on ranking, no one takes pw that serious, only you

past weeks i played in a cc party as ep, since CC party hardly gets a kill, we weren't getting points at all, yet noone of us cried or made a post about it, we play for the fun, just get good and play the damn game lol
You are right, not everyone play to be #1 on ranking.
BUT, most if not all PVP-ers are 'hungry' for that PVP points because we NEED to buy stuff (be it blessing/ skills/ etc) from the PVP shop to be on par with other players.
WHY do classes with high damage output has the advantage to attain more attack/ def/ skills in a shorter time frame compared to other support/ CC classes?
And that my friend, is the debate here (I think).
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2021, 04:34 am by Manequin

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
BUT, most if not all PVP-ers are 'hungry' for that PVP points because we NEED to buy stuff (be it blessing/ skills/ etc) from the PVP shop to be on par with other players.
WHY do classes with high damage output has the advantage to attain more attack/ def/ skills in a shorter time frame compared to other support/ CC classes?
you don't need to be #1 on ranking to buy the buffs, u said it all, i've been buying buffs with toons on #100-200 ranks, this is not an excuse

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
Simple as if u are ccing more than killing/damaging, just switch to support role and get the point, end of the drama

Offline Ansol

Just kill targets and dont die o-o

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
  • Characters: Glacus
  • Faction: BeTraYeD/OC/420
stop writing essays for points unless you are 15 years old, nobody gives a shit, low ranked ppl can buy the important stuff too, many of my friends got the ultimate things with low ranking positions and there are 2 wfs in the top 15, get better in group pk

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
stop writing essays for points unless you are 15 years old, nobody gives a shit, low ranked ppl can buy the important stuff too, many of my friends got the ultimate things with low ranking positions and there are 2 wfs in the top 15, get better in group pk
no one is writing essays you are just stubborn and lazy and don't want to read. All vit build players who don't heal or CC only players literally have no way to  generate points.
I guarantee you also that none of your friends got the 'important' stuff  from panel unless they have champion's token or  +1  atk or def shards or the Supreme Mark Token?  ??? ??? ??? ??? unless you think perfect hone (40 att 40 def) (4atk 4def engraves) and extra genie skills with no cost are un-important? Right......
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2021, 06:48 pm by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
no one is writing essays you are just stubborn and lazy and don't want to read. All vit build players who don't heal or CC only players literally have no way to  generate points.
I guarantee you also that none of your friends got the 'important' stuff  from panel unless they have champion's token or  +1  atk or def shards or the Supreme Mark Token?  ??? ??? ??? ??? unless you think perfect hone (40 att 40 def) (4atk 4def engraves) and extra genie skills with no cost are un-important? Right......
my frnds alrdy having the +1 atck def shards from the PVP shop with holding lower rank positions, I'm agreed with ur point too about it cc and eps, 
but my reply was on the thread maker about how he qqing about wf

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
my frnds alrdy having the +1 atck def shards from the PVP shop with holding lower rank positions, I'm agreed with ur point too about it cc and eps,
the ingame rank is how much points you have earned on that character, the badge above your head is how many points you have farmed overall. The ingame number like #177 or etc is not a indicator of how much you farmed. This means they have other character like Sin EA or Sb where they farming big amount of points for this.

NO AMOGUS

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Thank you, one of the few people that actually have a brain on this thread! 
If you aren’t a majority DD class (SB, EA, MG) you have to work twice/three times harder to get to the same ranking/point score due to an imbalance in point scoring. 

Offline Manequin

Just so you know, these items can only be purchased when you attain the required rank ingame as displayed beside the 'BUY' icon.
No doubt I too have enough points to get at the PERMANENT blessing, but my current rank doesn't allow me to do so. FYI my rank ingame is between the 1-100 rank. 
Don't kid yourself or others when you say players with 100-200 ranking are able to buy the atk/ def shards, or permanent blessings or skills.
If you aren’t a majority DD class (SB, EA, MG) you have to work twice/three times harder to get to the same ranking/point score due to an imbalance in point scoring.

Not trying to brag, but anyone with half a brain cell can instantly tell what you're meaning (provided they are not playing the main DD class - SB, EA, MG). I don't blame those playing those classes, because you're already at an advantage of obtaining the best blessing/ items within 1 month (since the introduction of PVP ranking), whilst other classes need double or maybe triple the time to do so. 

Offline Glacus

• Betrayed Lives On
I hope you guys not having brain lag and expecting you read what i said, i replied on the thread maker of how he qqing about wf and there are 2 wfs sitting on top 15
Good bye .

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Generally true, and any melee class is pretty much ***ed when it comes to earning points in event. As a sin majority of the time catching my target is the hardest part, unless I have shadow stun ready(even then they can just faith, then I can't catch them at all). The 10seconds I spend chasing a target is usually enough for an EA to get a kill or assist on three targets.  Legit the only way to compete with EA/SB in pvp points is to play every day/every event, playing 1-2x weekly, I don't see how I even manage to even rank anywhere. 
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
I hope you guys not having brain lag and expecting you read what i said, i replied on the thread maker of how he qqing about wf and there are 2 wfs sitting on top 15
Good bye .
u said it, just 2 wf.-s now take all pages and look all classes and wf ( wf is so little compared to other classes) now log wf and play wf and see how hard u gotta work to earn points compared to psy, w.e u said its so nt true lol. If u dont believe start playing with wf

Offline Manequin

Oh I know!

Let’s all just stay in human form and throw scarabs at enemies and delete all fox form skills from our skill bar (like other DDs). 

But don’t complain that venos are ‘not doing their job’ right then. Kthanxbye