Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
attending every ctf/hb/ns events seems POGGGGG
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Looking at the top 30 players' classes on PVP ranking is a skewed metric as these are the players who have gotten the best at either killing or being useful in mass pk. Most of them will have varying builds, gears, and skill level so the data can only show you what is popular to use.

The only solution is to count the number of users stunned with specific skills and hit by commonplace CC skills as raw points in mass pk and certain events, and to increase the reward for healing as a healer to be proportionate to the same level of points gained when getting a direct kill as most of these builds are incapable of a direct kill. This also means you must put a selector option in C menu for CC as well

All data can be manipulated, this is very well known. Nobody is discussing meta-data. I was simply showing that contrary to misery's claim that WF cannot farm points as well as other classes, while indeed it can, as shown with Douye being in top 5 and various other wfs in the upper quartile of the ranking.
No, many of the players on the ranking are quite terrible as players in terms of skill. Gago for example who is at the top of this month's rank attends practically every event and just 3 spark ig farms and then dies like in NS. 

Yes I think there should be something made for CC classes based on the amount of people CC'd this is a good suggestion. This would be great if it was implemented after disabling vit builds for wr.

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
stop blaming the class.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
All data can be manipulated, this is very well known. Nobody is discussing meta-data. I was simply showing that contrary to misery's claim that WF cannot farm points as well as other classes, while indeed it can, as shown with Douye being in top 5 and various other wfs in the upper quartile of the ranking.
No, many of the players on the ranking are quite terrible as players in terms of skill. Gago for example who is at the top of this month's rank attends practically every event and just 3 spark ig farms and then dies like in NS.

Yes I think there should be something made for CC classes based on the amount of people CC'd this is a good suggestion. This would be great if it was implemented after disabling vit builds for wr.
Well they are good at farming kills or PVP points, not necessarily the game. And yeah CC should be a functional 3rd designation, and support designation should reward more, and all desirable objectives for PVP based events should also reward lesser to medium pvp points such as holding and tanking with the flag etc.

also controversial take here but I think deaths should subtract PVP Points as well, making the items from PVP Points x99 more valuable

NO AMOGUS

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
GIVE US POINTS FOR BEING PURGED AND NOVAD EVERY 10 SECONDS

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
GIVE US POINTS FOR BEING PURGED AND NOVAD EVERY 10 SECONDS
you already get purged for damage dealing and killing, however landing successful purges and CC's should be rewarded as CC role
Or even better, remove the role selection of Support + Damage + CC and just make it all one role that accounts for all build types. Kills, Heals, Tanking, CCing, Damage Dealing, Flag Carrying, and dying punishes pvp points to account for the new point methods introduced.

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
also controversial take here but I think deaths should subtract PVP Points as well, making the items from PVP Points x99 more valuable
No that would mean turtle modes, you would have 80 almighty's in every HB.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
well I could see where it would create increased usage of SOD and setup a new age where people have privatized tools for alt EP bot on their forehead at all times so I guess I agree.

NO AMOGUS

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
THATS IN THE PAST I DIE FOR TEAM NOW BUT I DONT MIND GOING BACK TO THE OLD WAYS

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
you already get purged for damage dealing and killing, however landing successful purges and CC's should be rewarded as CC role
Or even better, remove the role selection of Support + Damage + CC and just make it all one role that accounts for all build types. Kills, Heals, Tanking, CCing, Damage Dealing, Flag Carrying, and dying punishes pvp points to account for the new point methods introduced.
doesnt sound bad, gotta say that kamikaze play styles are way too rewarding atm especially because 99,9% of ur cds reset after death and comes back full chi also
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2021, 12:54 am by GINJO

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
-1 to nerfing point based on class. I would suggest nerfing the ea due to its low-risk high reward state. Everyone knows ea is the best class for pvp hence the pvp point gains. I think dropping their survivability would be fair rather than nerfing dmg and point gains. 

The reason there's only 2 venos high in ranking is because they are the only 2 that consistently attend and perform well in the ns and not to mention they attend more events than any other venos. Ik alot of people dont play the ns event but thats where you get the most points(like 2-5 times more points per kill). This is why I think ns should be a solo event rather than another group event where eas/sbs are best.

-1 to any other sb nerfs and its good that the tornado is there so that you can catch eas more effectively in group pvp since it doesn't matter whether they have antistun and movement speed advantages

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
It's becoming clear that every month most of the top 10  classes in the pvp point ranking are  classes that are either EA's or SB's.  This already shows that there is a disproportionate  balance between support, cc and  dd classes in the point accumulative system.  Unless those EA's and SB's don't sleep and are at every event, but this is clearly not the case.

As a venomancer main, and a class which has both CC and DD capabilities. I cannot gather enough points to outrank  the EA's and SB's and become top 5 even if I did attend every event... this is largely because I'm either cc'ing, purging or chasing the enemy.
Where as an EA and an SB can pick off targets quite easily due to their high damage output, range and movement capabilities.

Suggestions -

1. Balance the points gathered between the classes, e.g increase points % ratio for classes that have CC and healing capabilities. E.g - WB, BM, MS, EP and WF. This would give them a chance to be in the top 10 or 5 every month.

2. The ranking system currently revolves around damage outputs, is there a way to include damage taken in to the mix as well? E.g an EP is a heavily targetted class, and so are venomancers - is there a way to gain points from damage taken? This % can vary depending on class, eg lower EA's damage taken point %.

If inf doesn't find a way to resolve this, I am sure most people will end up playing SB and EA to gather points - which is something I'm already considering as there is no point in gathering points on WF.
Have to agree with u, with wf isnt so easy get points easily like you said, i was thinking long time to start doing it with sb or melee class, those are classes wth what can easily get points because damage output

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
HMM ARE YOU GUYS IN NEED OF KISS ON THE FOREHEAD TO FEEL BETTER

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent

If inf doesn't find a way to resolve this, I am sure most people will end up playing SB and EA to gather points - which is something I'm already considering as there is no point in gathering points on WF.
people doesn't play to be #1 on ranking, no one takes pw that serious, only you

past weeks i played in a cc party as ep, since CC party hardly gets a kill, we weren't getting points at all, yet noone of us cried or made a post about it, we play for the fun, just get good and play the damn game lol

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
people doesn't play to be #1 on ranking, no one takes pw that serious, only you

past weeks i played in a cc party as ep, since CC party hardly gets a kill, we weren't getting points at all, yet noone of us cried or made a post about it, we play for the fun, just get good and play the damn game lol
this is wrong. there are several people who do not have a life enough to play this way XD

NO AMOGUS