Epic Perfect World

flowsilver coins

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
everytime i come ingame i see a massive shortage of flowsilver coins and people only paying 10 EC each for it.

to fix this I think we should make the chest limit of twilight chests x10 of what they are now (as in how many you are allowed to open in 24 hours)

and  x10 the amount you get from flowsilver from 12 to 120. People could still sell them for 10 ec each and we wouldn't have a massive shortage like this.  This is one of the items that matter alot for new characters but has never been brought to a modern farming standard on EPW.

also stop forgetting to make Godless Valley good rewards again :'(

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
There should be an option to craft class-perfect starcharts. GM's can pick an amount they deem fit but it should be done. The stat difference is very little but it is cancer to get perfect sometimes.

Offline Manequin

And I'm here sitting on about 7k coins waiting for someone to buy it for 20ec each  :pig-34:

Offline 𝘿𝙟永

• It's the internet
And I'm here sitting on about 7k coins waiting for someone to buy it for 20ec each  :pig-34:
you'll be sitting on 7k forever

Offline Manequin

you'll be sitting on 7k forever
I don't mind that, have nothing to buy with the ECs anyway even if I were to sell it for 10ec/each

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 and should make an option for crafting perfect starcharts too like levi said.

Offline Drama

• w.e
And I'm here sitting on about 7k coins waiting for someone to buy it for 20ec each  :pig-34:
IM READY TO BUY SOME NEBULA DUST ORB FOR A HELLA GOOD PRICE ! 

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
IM READY TO BUY SOME NEBULA DUST ORB FOR A HELLA GOOD PRICE !
for what price.

NO AMOGUS

Offline Drama

• w.e
for what price.
GOT MY STATS NOW THX THO