Epic Perfect World

No need nerf ktnxbai

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
So EAs can die fast because they have low defenses? They have good evasion, they have much anti-stun, they can leap left right, they can make themselves invisible. So the reality is: they kill 5 people before they die.
No one is talking about removing the EAs or making the useless to play. It is all about slightly modifying their ATT power in order to make things fair. Why do EAs need to have more chanelling than arcane classes? Their main designed weapon is hitting with normal attack.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
there was one bm who complained about venos purging to much, Like rly? Their marrows are spammable, purge has a annoying cd.
Don't remind me about that. 1v1ing bms as a tank wf is a pain on my tail  :'( i have to spam ...somehow...stun and seals which most of times fails cuz of all the cd's. And still I didn't QQ about bm's huge defense, or their dmg  :rolleyes: .

Offline Elena

So EAs can die fast because they have low defenses? They have good evasion, they have much anti-stun, they can leap left right, they can make themselves invisible. So the reality is: they kill 5 people before they die.
No one is talking about removing the EAs or making the useless to play. It is all about slightly modifying their ATT power in order to make things fair. Why do EAs need to have more chanelling than arcane classes? Their main designed weapon is hitting with normal attack.
Make themselves invisible = stealth. You want solution? Buy some detection pills -.-
As EACH of those classes there can be more types, u saying archers should be only aps..wtf? then all that skills are useless. Archers have 3 types of wepons  :rolleyes: bow/slingshot -> aps, crossbow -> chan.
If you run to africa ofc they have huge dmg on u, thats their purpose, as the name says ARCHER, go near it u see they wont deal more than what? maybe 1k if they are lucky lmfao. Complain after u try play an archer. 

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Make themselves invisible = stealth. You want solution? Buy some detection pills -.-
As EACH of those classes there can be more types, u saying archers should be only aps..wtf? then all that skills are useless. Archers have 3 types of wepons  :rolleyes: bow/slingshot -> aps, crossbow -> chan.
If you run to africa ofc they have huge dmg on u, thats their purpose, as the name says ARCHER, go near it u see they wont deal more than what? maybe 1k if they are lucky lmfao. Complain after u try play an archer. 

Thank you for that. I just realized that I should run towards the archer trying to kill me in NS next time 8D
Huehuehue.
(:

Offline Elena

Thank you for that. I just realized that I should run towards the archer trying to kill me in NS next time 8D
Huehuehue.
I'm talking about you dear, didn't saw u complaining about archers, but the reason that archers have such "huge" dmg is the rage  :-X.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'm talking about you dear, didn't saw u complaining about archers, but the reason that archers have such "huge" dmg is the rage  :-X.

Your talking about me? o.o
IDC about it. I just learned a new way to avoid dmg.
(:

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
You. Speak. So. Much. Truth.  :normal-23:
Why everyone no understand this??

I try  :monkey-4:
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Confederate

go near it u see they wont deal more than what? maybe 1k if they are lucky lmfao
Let's see....
- Lightning Strike
- Thundershock
- Thunderous Blast
- Stormrage Eagleon
- Deadly Shot  (holy)
- Wingspan
- Winged Pledge

7 skills that don't get nerfed in close range....

Offline Elena

Your talking about me? o.o
IDC about it. I just learned a new way to avoid dmg.

:'( Why can't everyone think like u?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
:'( Why can't everyone think like u?
;) Spam anime faces, you'll be alright.
(:

Offline Elena

i dun wana threaten to rape anyone but if u make dis as skype status...um..'-'... :normal-4:
:'( please no, I nice!

;) Spam anime faces, you'll be alright.

Nuuuuuuuu. Tough it's cute o,o

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
:'( please no, I nice!

i didnt say u not. but i stll rape.  :normal-4:

Offline Elena

i didnt say u not. but i stll rape.  :normal-4:
[move]FU! Now back on topic >.<[/move]

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Let's see....
- Lightning Strike
- Thundershock
- Thunderous Blast
- Stormrage Eagleon
- Deadly Shot  (holy)
- Wingspan
- Winged Pledge

7 skills that don't get nerfed in close range....

Fck this thread, im out.

Confederate

Fck this thread, im out.
It doesn't have to be good, it's still a skill. It really doesn't matter how bad the skill is because you're still doing damage @ about -80% chan. I've seen it used plenty of times before.