Epic Perfect World

No need nerf ktnxbai

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
thats not true archers dont need nerf they just dont need the -10 anymore or w-e they had and only class tha tneeds nerf is seekers b.c of  70k+++ they hit now with zeerks adn stufff
As the subject says " No need nerf" , archers are fine how they are now. About seekers, I'm not gonna comment since I never played it in pk  :-[ mine is still lvl 148.

TeaBag

Nerf this thread.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
man. whenever i see forum QQ about op classes i get popcorn. coz sometimes its rly funny. i see ppl QQ about sins being op-well sin and archer is suppose to hit hard,thats the point of dex classes,a lot offence,at the cost of very few defence, i mean i can get 2-3 shotted from archer with buffs,and magic ardons with the right crits,but i can kill that archer without spark too. as a sin im used to being killed a lot,but with good cleric i can survive in mass pk ;) Even before i tough that bm's are op tankers,coz it was hard to win a 1v1 with a bm,so i made my own with awesome rank stats,and 25+ deff lv axe...asked one of the best wrs in this server about there builds,and stuff,and i failed. now i dont think wr is op,the one who plays it is ^

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
thats not true archers dont need nerf they just dont need the -10 anymore or w-e they had and only class tha tneeds nerf is seekers b.c of  70k+++ they hit now with zeerks adn stufff
I never had a seeker do that much on me o.O I kill seekers to , they just take awhile

Offline Elena

man. whenever i see forum QQ about op classes i get popcorn. coz sometimes its rly funny. i see ppl QQ about sins being op-well sin and archer is suppose to hit hard,thats the point of dex classes,a lot offence,at the cost of very few defence, i mean i can get 2-3 shotted from archer with buffs,and magic ardons with the right crits,but i can kill that archer without spark too. as a sin im used to being killed a lot,but with good cleric i can survive in mass pk ;) Even before i tough that bm's are op tankers,coz it was hard to win a 1v1 with a bm,so i made my own with awesome rank stats,and 25+ deff lv axe...asked one of the best wrs in this server about there builds,and stuff,and i failed. now i dont think wr is op,the one who plays it is ^
I totally agree with this nubby and not only cuz he is my bf o,o and u actually admitted u fail wr on forums, deserves beeing SS'ed <3, back to topic  :-X my archer doesn't have op gear, actually they suck, but I still do a lot of dmg, once my opponent come near me I'm a dead person  :'( no more " OP " dmg.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
As the subject says " No need nerf" , archers are fine how they are now. About seekers, I'm not gonna comment since I never played it in pk  :-[ mine is still lvl 148.

about seekers,well yes. they can do crazy zerk crits with gof sword and metal skills,but for that they need to use sacrifical (forgot the name of the morai skill) and a few others buffs and debuffs like extreme poison,and frenzy+to transfer the debbufs with quid pro quo...but in mass pk,who gonna wait for that seeker to do those buffs+debuffs  :normal-1: i sure wont. and in 1v1 thats a knife with 2 edges. if that seeker gets stunned before he transfer the sacrifical hes dead  :normal-1: and another thing...zerk and crit dont allways work...just a matter of luck

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life

If only we would have +30 meter range on any of the skills necessary, no really BM leaps, Archer Turns sideways and uses leap and barbs either run away with their fast speed. Of course its recommended to start from close range but that leaves you open to stuns ofc you use Fortify so np (unless its not Dex Genie which only offers short anti-stun) of during which time you can still be silenced.

Not to mention the combo is quite visible if you do it with Sac.Slash no matter Blade.Aff and in general Seeker skills have somewhat long Casting Animation. Its same as doing 3 spark really, so easy to spot.

Just some general info.

I never had a seeker do that much on me o.O I kill seekers to , they just take awhile

Ask barbs and EA's, they know.

about seekers,well yes. they can do crazy zerk crits with gof sword and metal skills,but for that they need to use sacrifical (forgot the name of the morai skill) and a few others buffs and debuffs like extreme poison,and frenzy+to transfer the debbufs with quid pro quo...but in mass pk,who gonna wait for that seeker to do those buffs+debuffs  :normal-1: i sure wont. and in 1v1 thats a knife with 2 edges. if that seeker gets stunned before he transfer the sacrifical hes dead  :normal-1: and another thing...zerk and crit dont allways work...just a matter of luck

Frenzy..Enrage..hell no, no just no. And also kinda depends on server lag.

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
You can never really seem to please anyone anymore.
It's the circle of life. Just gotta deal with the unfair things and people who think they're entitled everything.

People are always going to find things to complain about over this server and the game in general.
._.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
It's the circle of life. Just gotta deal with the unfair things and people who think they're entitled everything.
You. Speak. So. Much. Truth.  :normal-23:
Why everyone no understand this??

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Elena

:'( seekers look too complicated for me, u learn em for me too <3 tyty.
The only op thing i see at seekers is the big amount of def they have  :-X but its just my opinion ^^

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
You. Speak. So. Much. Truth.  :normal-23:
Why everyone no understand this??

plis stop writting so small. i kinda blind. nid magnify glass to see dis.  :tiger-16:

Offline Elena

People are always going to find things to complain about over this server and the game in general.
._.
I don't mind ppl complaining, not at all, but seeing threats about the same subject over and over again it's getting on my nerves... and srsly I can't understand why ppl QQ about classes they didn't play, it's too much for me to understand, I never saw one veno saying "nerf my skills they too op" ............. and I didn't see ppl spamming with threats about bms  :-[ .

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
I totally agree with this nubby and not only cuz he is my bf o,o and u actually admitted u fail wr on forums, deserves beeing SS'ed <3, back to topic  :-X my archer doesn't have op gear, actually they suck, but I still do a lot of dmg, once my opponent come near me I'm a dead person  :'( no more " OP " dmg.

i dun wana threaten to rape anyone but if u make dis as skype status...um..'-'... :normal-4:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I don't mind ppl complaining, not at all, but seeing threats about the same subject over and over again it's getting on my nerves... and srsly I can't understand why ppl QQ about classes they didn't play, it's too much for me to understand, I never saw one veno saying "nerf my skills they too op" ............. and I didn't see ppl spamming with threats about bms  :-[ .
there was one bm who complained about venos purging to much, Like rly? Their marrows are spammable, purge has a annoying cd.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.

YE. ABOUT THAT. hello. imma sin and i think sins aps should be cap at 1.11,maybe 0.95. and atk lv shouldnt be more with 3,and only with atk lv rune please,o and dex, no more then gear requests,303 dex max so can hold daggers. ty gm :normal-1: :normal-2: