Epic Perfect World

No need nerf ktnxbai

sixsignsofalex

He didn't i do not believe? o.O i think he just asked to give a veno a new skill to benefit them since they are similar in the way they use pets like mystics o.o or to allow others skills to work in pve AND pvp.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
i didnt ask them to be nerffed, i asked shouldnt others pushes be made to work in pk as well.

And I answered your question. There is a limited purpose for it in PK. o:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline CrisisX

And I answered your question. There is a limited purpose for it in PK. o:

Nerf Melon's avatar too op

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
Nerf Melon's avatar too op

Not OP, just experienced.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I've 1v1ed a BM before. You win some and you lose some. It's not the class, it's the player and their luck with gears.

And it is completely fair for Mystics to have a knock back. It is essential when having to summon a devil, allowing just enough time to cast it, heal it, and command it to attack.

Pet is broken. Infinite 0-cooldown stun/seal spams.  when alternating the 2 pets. Almost everything about mystics is broken. The only reason they aren't completely taking over pk is the fact that the amount of EA's is so high right now. EA actually hurts mystics so their OPness is somewhat being kept in check.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
Pet is broken. Infinite 0-cooldown stun/seal spams.  when alternating the 2 pets. Almost everything about mystics is broken. The only reason they aren't completely taking over pk is the fact that the amount of EA's is so high right now. EA actually hurts mystics so their OPness is somewhat being kept in check.

Like I've said in previous topics, if the balance on this server offends you, go back to PWI. Because I think Agatio has done an excellent job so far on at least attempting to keep every class content.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy