Epic Perfect World

EP looking for adoption

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
Hi.
I'm a lonely legendary ep and looking for someone to adopt me to a guild or to pk with🌸💐🌼🌻🌺🌹🌱
Messeegz on forum pls
:pig-23:

Offline Lukas

• Elder
  • OC baby
  • Faction: Outcasts✩

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin

Offline Elysian

what makes a legendary ep nowadays

as far as im aware, none of the legendary eps play anymore bc dead game dead admin dead facs

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
what makes a legendary ep nowadays

as far as im aware, none of the legendary eps play anymore bc dead game dead admin dead facs
LOL another one feelin' gangsta while beeing just dumb rude, op trashtalkers finished to play too so better loosen the elastic in your panties bcs that blood that comes to your brain isn't enough anymore to impress anyone.

Offline Abilities

when patch tho

Offline Elysian

LOL another one feelin' gangsta while beeing just dumb rude, op trashtalkers finished to play too so better loosen the elastic in your panties bcs that blood that comes to your brain isn't enough anymore to impress anyone.
well someone got offended clearly

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
well someone got offended clearly
Nope I got triggered by wining that you could be good years ago and now not you can't, while the only difference from 'then' and 'now' is less community. Apart of the fact that beeing seen as 'legendary' here was alwasy 30% of skill and 70% of fame of spending time with it-boys. Now community is much smaller with much less ego boosters which I personally prefer more.
For me she can call herself 'legendary' the same way as she can call herself an unicorn or a member of whole rainbow spectrum and it's noone business to say different. It's only game get over it.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Nope I got triggered by wining that you could be good years ago and now not you can't, while the only difference from 'then' and 'now' is less community. Apart of the fact that beeing seen as 'legendary' here was alwasy 30% of skill and 70% of fame of spending time with it-boys. Now community is much smaller with much less ego boosters which I personally prefer more.
For me she can call herself 'legendary' the same way as she can call herself an unicorn or a member of whole rainbow spectrum and it's noone business to say different. It's only game get over it.
Lesser community => lesser pk => lesser skill you need

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
Lesser community => lesser pk => lesser skill you need
Yes bcs range of skill you use depend on how often you use them. :P

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Yes bcs range of skill you use depend on how often you use them. :P
It… does? Practice makes perfect…?
You said “range of skill”, what’s range of skill of someone who’s afk 90% of their time vs someone who does pvp/tw all the time?
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2021, 07:18 am by Splean

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Girls girls if ur gonna fight put some bikinis on so it becomes more interesting to watch

Asking for a friend
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
It… does? Practice makes perfect…?
You said “range of skill”, what’s range of skill of someone who’s afk 90% of their time vs someone who does pvp/tw all the time?
So we're still talking about still playing or afking?

You mean you can be good in clicking only by devoting whole life into it and not doing anything more?
I'll never understand ppl to whom game can be a real life accomplishment if they can't go professional in it and make money on it. Professional EpicPW player, LOL. That sounds proud. ;)
Last Edit: Dec 28, 2021, 08:45 am by Martylka

Offline Astray

You mean you can be good in clicking only by devoting whole life into it and not doing anything more?
I'll never understand ppl to whom game can be a real life accomplishment if they can't go professional in it and make money on it. Professional EpicPW player, LOL. That sounds proud. ;)
Get laid

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克

even when i don't play the game anymore im still better : )
sig by my sister ♥