Epic Perfect World

APS EA Balance

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
You make false arguments all the time, I have people asking me why I even bother responding to you. You demonstrate how much of an idiot you are by presenting a random hypothetical that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread ( I literally put MASS PK in CAPS) at the start of the thread.
And here we go, calling anyone who disagrees with you an idiot.

Your suggestions effect all kinds of PK not just Mass PK, hence why hypotheticals that don't directly involve mass PK are given. Because believe it or not you and your gameplay are not the center of the universe and the only proposed solutions you've offered are wide-sweeping changes that would ruin the build in all forms of PK not just mass PK or HB

Also care to log in-game and I bring my APS EA and you show me these mythical insta-deaths?  If you claim to be getting hiero'd by free gears APS EA or APS EA with just x4 wrist then come and show it. Your over-exaggerating and stretching truths so you can get something that slightly annoys you nerfed into uselessness.

The only time I reply to this thread is when someone makes a direct fabrication about a build I have mained recently

Stop lying maybe?
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2021, 02:54 pm by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
And here we go, calling anyone who disagrees with you an idiot.

Your suggestions effect all kinds of PK not just Mass PK, hence why hypotheticals that don't directly involve mass PK are given. Because believe it or not you and your gameplay are not the center of the universe and the only proposed solutions you've offered are wide-sweeping changes that would ruin the build in all forms of PK not just mass PK or HB

Also care to log in-game and I bring my APS EA and you show me these mythical insta-deaths?  If you claim to be getting hiero'd by free gears APS EA or APS EA with just x4 wrist then come and show it. Your over-exaggerating and stretching truths so you can get something that slightly annoys you nerfed into uselessness.

The only time I reply to this thread is when someone makes a direct fabrication about a build I have mained recently

Stop lying maybe?
I call people that which they are, not because they disagree with me. I am going to reply because this shows a fundamental misunderstanding that I would like to elucidate for others as it seems that you have missed it reading the first sentence of this thread:
"arguments of scale do not concern APS EA, as it is a mode of play rather than a class-set."
My suggestion does not involve 'all kinds of pk' because APS is a mode of play rather than a class-set. EA can switch to DPH according to preferences and needs. I do not use arguments from authority when it comes to suggestions, I am not that kind of person, even though I easily could because I am the greatest. I will restate again, I do want the build ruined, because it is an absurd build. If someone wants to send pewpew arrows like an idiot then they can do so, if that is what they consider fun. My concern is that it is precisely idiots who are bad players that are abusing the build to equalize themselves in mass pk in comparison to good players. Yet I doubt the nerfs would ever go this far, I would be surprised if the server management decided on such an intelligent change.

I no longer care to prove things to people. I am not going to waste time 'testing' things with you, the GM's can do that easily if they want to take aforementioned suggestions into account when making changes. Too many people ask me too many things, I am growing tired of all that. Everyone knows I am telling the truth, I have no reason to lie.

Stop the pointless 'lie' slander, I have not lied. Now stop polluting the thread. As you can see we will not come to an agreement.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
I do want the build ruined, because it is an absurd build. If someone wants to send pewpew arrows like an idiot then they can do so, if that is what they consider fun. My concern is that it is precisely idiots who are bad players that are abusing the build to equalize themselves in mass pk in comparison to good players.
-it is not strong or reliable enough to equalize yourself to people who are playing with skill

-it is not abuse to use available in-game armor in a legal fashion, in the way you feel like.

-you have an implicit bias against the build because you incorrectly assume it takes no or less skill than other builds which is debatable

-aps ea is a mode of play which is used in many other situations other than just mass or hb, all of which would be ruined, of which you don't care about

-you have no empathy for other players' experiences on the game so long as yours is catered to

-you refuse to acknowledge or give validation to anyone else's perspective or opinion but your own so why even make a thread?

-1 just make arrows more visible and move on.  pointless thread?

just get better at noticing you're being apsed and don't stand like a duck  :normal-1:

NO AMOGUS

Offline pudoskin

only ppl complaining are the hb merchants who are rarely seen in mass pk 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
1it is not strong or reliable enough to equalize yourself to people who are playing with skill

2it is not abuse to use available in-game armor in a legal fashion, in the way you feel like.

3you have an implicit bias against the build because you incorrectly assume it takes no or less skill than other builds which is debatable

4aps ea is a mode of play which is used in many other situations other than just mass or hb, all of which would be ruined, of which you don't care about

5you have no empathy for other players' experiences on the game so long as yours is catered to

6you refuse to acknowledge or give validation to anyone else's perspective or opinion but your own so why even make a thread?

-1 just make arrows more visible and move on.  pointless thread?

just get better at noticing you're being apsed and don't stand like a duck  :normal-1:
1 That does not make sense
2 I am using the word abuse colloquially, not formally or legally
3 I know for a fact that aps ea is the easiest class to play. Not debatable. 
4 Yes I dont care about it for all the reasons I have mentioned multiple times already
5 I attained a point in which I only care about that which is the most correct. That which is the closest to balance or whatnot. That is because I no longer require the game to cater to me in any balance issue, since I am the greatest of all time.
6 The thread is created to hear other player's opinion. Naturally I will not validate an opinion of an idiot.
7 Just get better at the game, you keep getting farmed on every class you play
8 Stop defending a mode of play just because you recently invested into it
9 Again, you are bad so maybe aps ea is your last resort.