Epic Perfect World

APS EA Balance

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
+1 to this. i play chant ea but i easily get rekt by aps ea who "easily" proc their SB. furthermore, when they start aps-ing it's hard to react to those " invisible " arrows.
how shit do you have to be on sage with better range to lose to a demon ea. unless you are free gears and the ea in question is like 2.86 headass 3.33

NO AMOGUS

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
Remove purge, boost base dmg but leave spark dmg same if possible, or apply boost on it too if needed
With current gear standards like x4 wrists x2-3 top etc they have pretty high aps which turns their bows into AK47 and i don't think any “purge proc rate reduction” will help
+ no point talking about their def and escapes because anyone can press faith ig on any class and that’s not what this is all about
wasting faith and IG means you are dead directly after. That is not non-consequential also you're relying on every individual personally farming IGs for mass. 3 spark damage as it is would not be enough to kill if not for the purge proc. -1
how to spot people who have never played or mained aps ea.png

moment aps ea is actually somewhat decent again with 100% qs people gotta  cry nerf again just because they're too lazy to kite +5.00 meter back into party or re-apply SoD literally once while that same aps ea gets hiero'd for reaching in to aps.

NO AMOGUS

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
wasting faith and IG means you are dead directly after. That is not non-consequential also you're relying on every individual personally farming IGs for mass. 3 spark damage as it is would not be enough to kill if not for the purge proc. -1
how to spot people who have never played or mained aps ea.png
No one is arguing that aps ea is easy to kill but there’s also a chance of getting killed by invisible arrows with first hit purge

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Remove purge, boost base dmg but leave spark dmg same if possible, or apply boost on it too if needed
With current gear standards like x4 wrists x2-3 top etc they have pretty high aps which turns their bows into AK47 and i don't think any “purge proc rate reduction” will help
+ no point talking about their def and escapes because anyone can press faith ig on any class and that’s not what this is all about

No one is arguing that aps ea is easy to kill but there’s also a chance of getting killed by invisible arrows with first hit purge

I was going to reply to bianca but this is fair.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+ agree with making the arrows visible, same as basic npc purple arrows

never really seen any aps ea kill anything without 3 spark or purge, their stun duration is too low and they have to stay vulnerable if they want to deal any kind of damage to kill anyone without purge and even then it's really easy to get out of their range or run up to their face making them even more useless

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
if your free gears or having to wear 1 part dragon for 2.50 aps with Quickshot then your damage is ass and only good for purge since you have like 40 atk lvs, and if your full r8 which gives the luxury of being able to wear new helmet while maintaining 2.50 (or 2.86) then you definitely could get a kill with first hit purge and hard to see arrows.

A lot of the time its going to be a choice between having any relevant damage but losing some APs and then going pure aps solely for being a purge machine. There is tradeoffs to each unless of course you've thrown down 200k PE for x3 int top and x2 boots two of the hardest rolls currently to get

So I do agree the arrows being difficult to see can be an issue but that also doesn't mean ruin the entire build as viable option by taking its 1 redeeming quality away.
Last Edit: Sept 15, 2021, 01:00 pm by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
+ agree with making the arrows visible, same as basic npc purple arrows

never really seen any aps ea kill anything without 3 spark or purge, their stun duration is too low and they have to stay vulnerable if they want to deal any kind of damage to kill anyone without purge and even then it's really easy to get out of their range or run up to their face making them even more useless

Aps EA can kill very easily. Stun is not necessary, actually it is preferable if one does not stun, because if you stun then attention shifts. Very bad players can kill very good players very easily.

Offline ρerfectiσn

• Characters: Perfection
++ yep, at least make arrows more visible for sure
Legend Remains Victorious.
~♥

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
I would argue that if you don't notice your health dropping for the entire 6 seconds or so it can take to kill someone (longer if def set) then you are not a good player. Though that can be forgiven if the arrows are hard to see, which they are. So I think the solution here is more visible arrows. 

Seems a lot of people are using SprayAndPrey as an example (or insert any other 2.86 full R8 ea here) as an example when these are extreme cases.

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
I would argue that if you don't notice your health dropping for the entire 6 seconds or so it can take to kill someone (longer if def set) then you are not a good player. Though that can be forgiven if the arrows are hard to see, which they are. So I think the solution here is more visible arrows.

Seems a lot of people are using SprayAndPrey as an example (or insert any other 2.86 full R8 ea here) as an example when these are extreme cases.
If we wish to use concretes than I can use myself as an example. It is without dispute that I am the greatest of all time. Any APS EA will be able to insta me once I am purged from 3 spark on the first hit and I have no possible counterplay at hand. It is nearly instant. According to you because I die, as I sometimes do in this way I am a bad player. Making the arrows visible is one thing but that does not address the fact that I can get purged in one hit and killed instantly by 22k's.

SprayAndPrey (Zair) himself remarked that APS EA was broken and required a nerf. And no I do not die to him, he does not hit me in mass.

Last Edit: Sept 15, 2021, 01:15 pm by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Aps EA can kill very easily. Stun is not necessary, actually it is preferable if one does not stun, because if you stun then attention shifts. Very bad players can kill very good players very easily.
talking about scenarios where you are the main focus, which was my case whenever I played demon aps ea, if I don't stun them they run up to me and if I do stun them they can just tank it unless I proc purge, I don't see demon ea being any useful without purge unless they get huge damage boost 
demon ea is a problem right now because it's played by players who are invisible (not focused by anyone) so they just 3 spark/auto attack purge and get away it and most of these players (would say all) die instantly once they are being targeted 

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
If we wish to use concretes than I can use myself as an example. It is without dispute that I am the greatest of all time. Any APS EA will be able to insta me once I am purged from 3 spark on the first hit and I have no possible counterplay at hand. It is nearly instant. According to you because I die, as I sometimes do in this way I am a bad player. Making the arrows visible is one thing but that does not address the fact that I can get purged in one hit and killed instantly by 22k's.

SprayAndPrey (Zair) himself remarked that APS EA was broken and required a nerf.
This is completely false. You need x2 int boots and x4 int wrist to even be able to wear full R8 and still be 2.50 If you are 2.50 or 2.86 with dragon parts you are not hitting more than 5k crits (40 atk lv) unless the target is actually clinically stupid or gets purged early on and stands there drooling. If an APs ea has a chance to 3 spark you (You know, that giant red cone that takes 2.5 seconds to get out of that is clearly visible?) and you are still in the mindset of standing there and taking it then I guess you deserve to get apsed to death.
Lets not even mention the fact that Zair has some of the most busted gears as well as edited / cheated / hacked arrows which are larger damage normal arrows.   (The old ones which are +750 instead of +250)

Oh you didn't know about the arrows I guess?

+1 to guy above me

If people gonna cry about the damage certain EA have then yea I'll snitch on the arrows come at me mfs
Last Edit: Sept 15, 2021, 01:23 pm by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
talking about scenarios where you are the main focus, which was my case whenever I played demon aps ea, if I don't stun them they run up to me and if I do stun them they can just tank it unless I proc purge, I don't see demon ea being any useful without purge unless they get huge damage boost
demon ea is a problem right now because it's played by players who are invisible (not focused by anyone) so they just 3 spark/auto attack purge and get away it and most of these players (would say all) die instantly once they are being targeted

I am fine with it becoming useless and off-meta when purge is removed. Classes like seeker and arguably sin are useless. APS EA's can just switch to dph and be lazy with macro from range, should be enough.
I agree with your second point.

This is completely false. You need x2 int boots and x4 int wrist to even be able to wear full R8 and still be 2.50 If you are 2.50 or 2.86 with dragon parts you are not hitting more than 5k crits (40 atk lv) unless the target is actually clinically stupid or gets purged early on and stands there drooling. If an APs ea has a chance to 3 spark you (You know, that giant red cone that takes 2.5 seconds to get out of that is clearly visible?) and you are still in the mindset of standing there and taking it then I guess you deserve to get apsed to death.
Lets not even mention the fact that Zair has some of the most busted gears as well as edited / cheated / hacked arrows which are larger damage normal arrows.   (The old ones which are +750 instead of +250)

Oh you didn't know about the arrows I guess?

+1 to guy above me
Nobody is talking about gears. I do not care what Zair uses and neither is it relevant to my point, as he was not the one that I was referring to when I said I was taking 22ks once purged from EA's

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
I am fine with it becoming useless and off-meta when purge is removed. Classes like seeker and arguably sin are useless. APS EA's can just switch to dph and be lazy with macro from range, should be enough.
"I am fine with other players' experiences being ruined solely because I do not enjoy to play said build."
Nobody is talking about gears. I do not care what Zair uses and neither is it relevant to my point, as he was not the one that I was referring to when I said I was taking 22ks once purged from EA's
only under incredibly stupid circumstances could an aps EA be dealing 22k unless they are full R8 + using r8 attack bow at slower aps rate for pure damage or landed purge and your in full atk set taking a 3 spark. All circumstances which would be stupid.

NO AMOGUS

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
"I am fine with other players' experiences being ruined solely because I do not enjoy to play said build."only under incredibly stupid circumstances could an aps EA

The purpose of this thread is to have other players given out their opinions. There are many who dislike the state of aps ea right now.