Epic Perfect World

CHANGE HB MAP

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
HB HAS BECOME TOO BORING, JUST RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES, YOU ARE EITHER FORCED TO FOLLOW WHOLE TEAM OR WILL GET OVERRUN BY OTHER TEAM AND WHICHEVER TEAM CAN THROW MORE AOE'S. CHANGE HB PLACE SO WILL ACTUALLY FORCES PEOPLE TO POSITION

MAYBE USE TW MAP AND MAKE CRYSTAL SPAWN AT  X POINT (A/B/C) RANDOMLY AFTER DESTROYED AND RESPAWN BACK IN BASE WITH SILENCE DEBUFF AFTER YOU DIE

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Good idea, newborns would finally meet a TW map and HB leaders will just dissapear 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
TW map is too large for an event that has 40-50 people participating most of the time and not to mention that it would have to have flyer enabled too which means people who want to play solo and those without squad would just fly around just like in ctf which results in 1 squad getting run over by an entire team

Hb is different because you can't fly there, it has to be something bigger than current hb map but not too big

Oh and add walls to lock players inside spawn after taking quest in ctf like in hb please gm its hard to invite people and when they don't get squad they either leave or fly around and do nothing
Last Edit: Sept 10, 2021, 10:48 pm by HELLA EPIC

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
When swane doesn’t caps you know he’s serious

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
LAG        

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
why not just narrow rectangle shaped area so that each party has to face each other head on with no route to go behind or rotate. and then the only way to reach crystal is to keep wiping enemy team to get to it (crystals placed behind enemy teams)  (Think like the shape of Bridge Battle but all flat ground)

this way HB will be different from normal mass PK in the regard that the stronger more solid team will win and positioning won't matter as much + can't go air

NO AMOGUS

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
why not just narrow rectangle shaped area so that each party has to face each other head on with no route to go behind or rotate. and then the only way to reach crystal is to keep wiping enemy team to get to it (crystals placed behind enemy teams)  (Think like the shape of Bridge Battle but all flat ground)

this way HB will be different from normal mass PK in the regard that the stronger more solid team will win and positioning won't matter as much + can't go air
I mean positioning plays a big role in how one wins HB, it's not an event of who's the stronger, but who can basically get most kills and most points so they can proceed. I love seeing not as strong members winning HB because of good positioning, cause there's still ppl that don't have x4 2def ornas and rings or attk

Offline Manequin

why not just narrow rectangle shaped area so that each party has to face each other head on with no route to go behind or rotate. and then the only way to reach crystal is to keep wiping enemy team to get to it (crystals placed behind enemy teams)  (Think like the shape of Bridge Battle but all flat ground)

Everyone is gonna roll to EA's and SB's and BM's just to play HB LOL
And where do you suggest those fallen players to respawn in a narrow rectangle shaped area?
They are going to respawn in a middle of a bloodbath....

Offline からす

• F O S S I L ★
+1 but not TW map
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Offline AUSTIN

• Captain America
  • Been with EPW since 2012. I keep coming back for the toxic environment.

+1 I like this suggestion. Starting HB and immediately running clockwise for the entire duration is tiresome. I think if it was a more head to head battle like Bridge Battle more people would stay as well and compete. Now if the map can't be changed, maybe move both crystals closer to the center and try to force the players to engage more there?
"I’m going to beat fantasy with science."- Senku Ishigami

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
Instead of changing the event completely. Imo,
a better suggestion would be to add a new pvp events to the automated event schedule

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
just disable tornado in hb, most people run away and circle around to avoid/get out of tornados that bot tornado sbs spam, it would fix most of the problem and make hb much more enjoyable for classes with no mobility

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
Instead of changing the event completely. Imo,
a better suggestion would be to add a new pvp events to the automated event schedule
it doesn't change the event completely, the map is bad + has lots of obstacles that you get stuck on when positioning such as rocks bushes and that middle platform with pillars.  + the shape just makes the event the same every time but not in a good way. I stopped going on sussy because got boring

NO AMOGUS

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
Everyone is gonna roll to EA's and SB's and BM's just to play HB LOL
And where do you suggest those fallen players to respawn in a narrow rectangle shaped area?
They are going to respawn in a middle of a bloodbath....
respawn behind line / near crystals and spawns in HB right now are camped already.
are you suggesting that veno barb and basically every other class cannot flourish in a fully frontal battle  without kiting? lol. what mass pk are you playing im lost. If anything EA needs to rotate more / kite more than others so might actually be good for a group v group event

NO AMOGUS

Offline Manequin

just disable tornado in hb, most people run away and circle around to avoid/get out of tornados that bot tornado sbs spam, it would fix most of the problem and make hb much more enjoyable for classes with no mobility
Yes, the map is too small for 60-80 players to fit in. Any SB can blindly cast a tornado anywhere and it's sure to pull a handful in.

respawn behind line / near crystals and spawns in HB right now are camped already.
are you suggesting that veno barb and basically every other class cannot flourish in a fully frontal battle  without kiting? lol. what mass pk are you playing im lost. If anything EA needs to rotate more / kite more than others so might actually be good for a group v group event
1. Spawns in HB are not camped if everyone is constantly rotating 24/7. They are only camped if a handful of enemy has left the instance, otherwise you would be run over by the incoming enemy rotation.

2. I'd imagine the narrow, rectangular shaped instance you proposed is somewhat like FR (ie the lane after the fire boss leading to the twin boss). EA's are the best bet as they have the farthest range. SB's because they can effectively CC incoming enemies with just a throw of vortex and annihilate them with other AOEs. BM's can blindly run forward and roar to effectively stun + disarm ALL incoming enemies> which is then taken care by vortex and aoe's of SB's. I'd not play a veno just to run into a bunch of enemy to purge and ended up targeted by 40 players. 

it doesn't change the event completely, the map is bad + has lots of obstacles that you get stuck on when positioning such as rocks bushes and that middle platform with pillars.  + the shape just makes the event the same every time but not in a good way. I stopped going on sussy because got boring
Also, remove obstacles in existing HB if the map is not changed.....