Epic Perfect World

The New Archers

TeaBag

Casting ea's have bad defense. They don't need to be nerfed. Imo. :o

sixsignsofalex

Meh, their defence is no lower then an aps archer, infact they can survive longer due to the insta wings of grace cast. and tbh, def doesnt matter that much when u r 42 metres away, y'know?..

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
You guys base the Archer class on a handful of good geared EAs. I spent more than 500k ec on my EA and i dont have insta cast ( i have 94 % ), i dont have 85 % crit (i have 78 % ). I am very squishy, i use 2 pdef ornaments and i get hit for 15ks by dragon geared barbs, i only have 30k hp. I cant kill a mystic with similar gear as me - they can spam heal and then 2-3 shot me. I feel like EA only has an advantage in mass pk because they can stay far and deal massive dmg. In 1on1s tho i have to spend all my chi on anti stuns and fking hope my skills dont miss ( being a channel ea u lose 50 % accuracy from 1 ring ). And i cant imagine playing an archer with dragon gear or average r8, if there is gone be an ea nerf, then maybe remove channel from 1 piece of R8. If you take the blessing away you make all the bad geared eas even weaker - and the proc on dragon xbow barely procs for me so idk about that. Maybe this is just me, i have good gear but im average skilled not pro or anything - my opinion on this

LOL u give cube/ws/reskins to anyone who wink at u. Half the males in HO have that gear because of you  :normal-2:

500k? cant get chan?  :normal-2: :normal-2:
man i spent like 15k ec trying to get aps, I got double -3 chan twice for every 1x intervil. what u talkin?

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
Already mentioned somewhere on another post by Et that the cap is 95% and if you exceed it you'd jump back to 90%

The cap actually is at 99%, not 95%. The rest is true though. Exceed it and jump back to 90%

Just remove channelblessing or do what Uriel said. Take channel from Xbow again and make it impossible to imbue channel stones into any nonmagic wep if this is even possible

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

sixsignsofalex

^ What he said. all these ppl saying its 95 or 92. its 99, tested :p

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
LOL u give cube/ws/reskins to anyone who wink at u. Half the males in HO have that gear because of you  :normal-2:

500k? cant get chan?  :normal-2: :normal-2:
man i spent like 15k ec trying to get aps, I got double -3 chan twice for every 1x intervil. what u talkin?

yes i spent 500k ec on my eas gear. Just 80k ec on the boots trying to get 3x channel and never got it, maybe im just unlucky, but thats the way it goes.
And as to giving HO gear, I guess you have to thank me for gearing your guild :)
hell yea

Offline Nobody

i havent read everything posted it this thread cuz its too much, so idk if anyone posted this before, but if u wanna nerf archers, dont remove the blessing, cuz it will fk up the archers with low channeling too, i would say cap the channel to like 75%? thats better than having 90+ chan .-.

just my opinion
Jishi

sixsignsofalex

Taking the blessing would fk up all archers yeah, so not only the trashy ones wud be nerfed, but the decent ones too, i think blessing shud stay. uriels idea of removing chan from x bow and denyin archer chan stones sounds like a good proposal.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
This post has 5 pages now, everyone (including EAs) quite agrees on the op-ness of EAs and a GM hasn`t even bothered to givea reply. Last time on Mystic post 1 random GM (Maron) only gave a disrespecting reply like: stop this crap....It is heading into PW BD style, where everyone was playing an EA and some a Wiz. Wake up GMs, you are ruining the fun and the balance.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
useless thread , channel archer not rlly that strong .

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
[move]well they cant handle them so they want to nerf it[/move]
Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 12:09 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Blabla

No, everyone does not agree.

This.

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
Everyone be like, yea but they so squishy. and ? Who cares if they get 1 hit by desert bandits, if they can rape some classes  before their 5 sec stun disappears?

I've been 1v1ing my friend recently, he is cast, im half the way to aps.
With a couple of crits after one another it's joke. Some games where right after the "go" we had to insta AD else we died  in 3 seconds? and you people think 1v1 determines how good you are ... sad as **** imo
1v1 on a broken game.

i dont know what kind of chan archer you fighting but if you had a decent archer more then 50% of their hits would be miss....you guyz dont consider the fact that chan archer misses ALOT..

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
will be nice if any gm close the thread .  :smiley: gm cant not everytime  nerf every class for dumb threads.
U need to deal with SoW update uwant it now u got it .  :P

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
what in your mind to give light armor class fast chan
when it was created for aps
its better if you make new arcane gears need 10 magic for archer -.-