Epic Perfect World

The New Archers

Offline Demote

• Your Death has Arrived
  • SLash To KilL!!
  • Characters: Demote
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
 just REMOVE ARCHERS on class so no one will
argue bout what archers .. skills... and so ever...

- die haters ..

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
just REMOVE ARCHERS on class so no one will
argue bout what archers .. skills... and so ever...

- die haters ..

yes, then give -50% cast buff to sins
and put -0.3 int on sin wep aaaand , just make tidal 100% while u at it.
then go spam ppl for 1v1

Offline Demote

• Your Death has Arrived
  • SLash To KilL!!
  • Characters: Demote
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
haha ...   ;D
 LOL ..

Offline Nine_FOx

Just put the chan blessing to seekers. We are losing pk seekers on server, we need them back. I am just saying, this my opinion so don't criticize me.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Just put the chan blessing to seekers. We are losing pk seekers on server, we need them back. I am just saying, this my opinion so don't criticize me.
there usually are many pk seekers when i go online. aren't seekers OP now with GOF metal combo?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
there usually are many pk seekers when i go online. aren't seekers OP now with GOF metal combo?

Completely true. 1 shots, 1 shots everywhere.

Offline Nine_FOx

They can one shot, but if that shot fail, they are dead. They are like wizz but slow chan and cooldown of voidstep (stun).
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

sixsignsofalex

meh....i got hit 60k on my wiz by a seeker without him sparking XD :S they r scary, zerk crits n such :)

Offline 🌸

• -
They can one shot, but if that shot fail, they are dead. They are like wizz but slow chan and cooldown of voidstep (stun).

what.
They're one of the tankiest classes in this game...
They have a skill for insta chan basically...
It's always the tanky ones that 1 shot me so I can't kill them back. :<

Offline CrisisX

Not to troll on anyone just gunna say, why not everyone stop trying to get things nerf'd live with how the classes are, learn to pvp against what's dished out at you and become a better player instead of looking for all the easy ways out. No class on the game can be exactly even, you really want 1v1s to last 30mins+ because neither character can kill the other, I came to this server cause it doesn't have Rank 9 bs like PWI has that made the game totally about gear and not skill. This server everyone has such different gear as far as R8 goes because the stats are so random you almost never see anyone with the same combination. I'd hate to walk out into a pk area, drop everyone in 5 seconds and get bored, dying and losing makes the game more fun shows you what you need to improve on.
So if these -chan archers giving everyone so much problem stop being so rude to each other and dis each other in wc because you lost or had to retreat. Seriously just go practice against each other, way too many of these threads just get turned into a "op class fight". Agatio did a great job balancing the classes the best he could and tbh he'll probably eventually tweek them even more if people keep on whining. Give it a rest and take the chance to become better players if you truly wanna have fun on a game. If not and you got a ton of a cash to throw around I suggest taking a trip to PWI and finding out how balanced this server really is compared to there.

Enjoy hating on this if you like xD <3

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Not to troll on anyone just gunna say, why not everyone stop trying to get things nerf'd live with how the classes are, learn to pvp against what's dished out at you and become a better player instead of looking for all the easy ways out. No class on the game can be exactly even, you really want 1v1s to last 30mins+ because neither character can kill the other, I came to this server cause it doesn't have Rank 9 bs like PWI has that made the game totally about gear and not skill. This server everyone has such different gear as far as R8 goes because the stats are so random you almost never see anyone with the same combination. I'd hate to walk out into a pk area, drop everyone in 5 seconds and get bored, dying and losing makes the game more fun shows you what you need to improve on.
So if these -chan archers giving everyone so much problem stop being so rude to each other and dis each other in wc because you lost or had to retreat. Seriously just go practice against each other, way too many of these threads just get turned into a "op class fight". Agatio did a great job balancing the classes the best he could and tbh he'll probably eventually tweek them even more if people keep on whining. Give it a rest and take the chance to become better players if you truly wanna have fun on a game. If not and you got a ton of a cash to throw around I suggest taking a trip to PWI and finding out how balanced this server really is compared to there.

Enjoy hating on this if you like xD <3
take my bank of +1's :-[

Offline 🌸

• -
Every now and then we need a nerf. I don't think archers do but if they get any more OP they will. This isn't pwi so there's no point comparing it to it, obviously a private servers going to be more balanced.

Offline CrisisX

Every now and then we need a nerf. I don't think archers do but if they get any more OP they will. This isn't pwi so there's no point comparing it to it, obviously a private servers going to be more balanced.

Oh I wasn't comparing it to PWI. I was just saying go there and enjoy the unbalancedness x.x
IMO this is one of the best private servers I've play'd as far as balance in PVP (personal opinion, I hated pwv)

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
You guys base the Archer class on a handful of good geared EAs. I spent more than 500k ec on my EA and i dont have insta cast ( i have 94 % ), i dont have 85 % crit (i have 78 % ). I am very squishy, i use 2 pdef ornaments and i get hit for 15ks by dragon geared barbs, i only have 30k hp. I cant kill a mystic with similar gear as me - they can spam heal and then 2-3 shot me. I feel like EA only has an advantage in mass pk because they can stay far and deal massive dmg. In 1on1s tho i have to spend all my chi on anti stuns and fking hope my skills dont miss ( being a channel ea u lose 50 % accuracy from 1 ring ). And i cant imagine playing an archer with dragon gear or average r8, if there is gone be an ea nerf, then maybe remove channel from 1 piece of R8. If you take the blessing away you make all the bad geared eas even weaker - and the proc on dragon xbow barely procs for me so idk about that. Maybe this is just me, i have good gear but im average skilled not pro or anything - my opinion on this
hell yea

Offline 🌸

• -
Oh I wasn't comparing it to PWI. I was just saying go there and enjoy the unbalancedness x.x
IMO this is one of the best private servers I've play'd as far as balance in PVP (personal opinion, I hated pwv)

^
I do love the PvP here.