Epic Perfect World

Making are votes/donations mean something.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
75 per site is fine, When I started playing here it was at around..maybe 25 silver or near there per vote?
You new players got it easy lol

"Back in my day..."

But yes, I remember when it was 25 silver too. Hard life for us back den.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I love posts like this, cus they bring out all the best "Back in MY day" stories!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy
I love posts like this, cus they bring out all the best "Back in MY day" stories!

Your sig creeps me out something awful...

but like said before...'back in my day' Vote gold was only 25 silver per vote..so think yourselves lucky its what it is the now. I voted twice a day for the past like..i dunno how many days. and I logged on last night and had 22 gold. I vote on an alt instead of my main cos then I forget I have the gold by the time I log on..and then it builds up hehe

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Your sig creeps me out something awful...

Thank you... Any day The way my mind works, and what it finds amusing, creeps out, offends, or disturbs someone, is a day to put in the win column! I came into EPW when votes were worth 60 silver, and I thought it was awesome that I could get that much for free. Now that theyre 75, and I work on an open network, and can vote 3 times a day while im working... well... I'm happier than the proverbial pig. And the fact that people can vote from their mart phones now, I fail to see why OP felt the need to QQ about it.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!