Epic Perfect World

Making are votes/donations mean something.

Offline davidbur51

• Beginner
I'm new to this server first of all. But I like it. People here ae realy helpful and nice. There is only 1 main issue I have and that's the amount of cubi I get when I vote. 75 silver is not all that much. I don't get to play all that much. and when I do I want to spend my time playing, not voting then signing off togo vote. Please revamp the cubi system and let are votes count.

cevans1290

I'm new to this server first of all. But I like it. People here ae realy helpful and nice. There is only 1 main issue I have and that's the amount of cubi I get when I vote. 75 silver is not all that much. I don't get to play all that much. and when I do I want to spend my time playing, not voting then signing off togo vote. Please revamp the cubi system and let are votes count.
Some servers have no cubi voting system, and on this server gold is not required to do alot of stuff, some servers you pretty much have to, which is stupid. If you have a problem, don't vote for a few weeks, it'll get hard to do stuff you need ;)

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Considering the price of things in the boutique I find the amount of cubi fair. O.o You just have to prioritize what you want to get first is all.

And as cevans said, you don't even NEED to vote. EC is easy enough to farm if you want something to do. And gets you pretty much everything you need on this game.
What am I even doing?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Actually I don't see why you get 75 silver? Last time I checked the voting gave 1g 40 silver. But there is two voting sites.. so yea. :c That's just a question there though.
But like the other people in here have said already, it doesn't take a lot of time to gain up that gold and get whatever you need. Then like Fyrebrite said, "you don't even NEED to vote. EC is easy enough to farm if you want something to do".

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline moo

Actually I don't see why you get 75 silver? Last time I checked the voting gave 1g 40 silver. But there is two voting sites.. so yea. :c That's just a question there though.
But like the other people in here have said already, it doesn't take a lot of time to gain up that gold and get whatever you need. Then like Fyrebrite said, "you don't even NEED to vote. EC is easy enough to farm if you want something to do".

Code: [Select]
For every voting site you will receive 75 silver.
You can vote on 2 sites, 2x0.75=1.5 gold.

LaceyPip

First of all, I am very happy to see that you are enjoying our server ...and much more happier to know people are actually helpful for a change  :P

Regarding the voting -  all previous replies made perfect sense.  If you don't play then use the time you don't play to log on quickly and vote, when its convenient.  You will be surprise how quick your gold accumulate, honestly!! Also Agatio already increased the gold from 50 silver to 75 silver, and a further increase will not be justified because the process of obtaining your gear and weapon and whatever else you need, is already easy enough.  Good luck, I am sure you will figure out a way to vote more often, its worth it

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Dude... If you don't get much time to play, Just vote and go while you're not logging in. Your gold will stockpile, and when you do log in, you'll have money to throw around and feel like a king until you fritter it all away.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Dude... If you don't get much time to play, Just vote and go while you're not logging in. Your gold will stockpile, and when you do log in, you'll have money to throw around and feel like a king until you fritter it all away.
Lol, this.
So true.
Either that, or sell it for ecs, and feel like you have ecs to throw around.........for a little bit.
(:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Lol, this.
So true.
Either that, or sell it for ecs, and feel like you have ecs to throw around.........for a little bit.

Selling gold for ec IS frittering it away, when you consider how easy it is to farm ec lol

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

I remember a time when cubi was 45 silver per site, and a lot servers don't give you any cubi at all. 75 silver is a blessing.  :-[

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
75 silver per site is very nice. I managed to get 30 gold in 6 days, which is amazing, considering that a year ago, we would get 40 silver per site Every 12 hours! And a year and a half, there was no voting at all! 75 silver is a very nice ammount considering max price of anything in boutique is 30 gold. A normal person can vot 3 times a day I guess? That's 4.d gold a day. If you save it, that stockpiles Reallly quickly.
You Better Be Scared...

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
75 silver per site is very nice. I managed to get 30 gold in 6 days, which is amazing, considering that a year ago, we would get 40 silver per site Every 12 hours! And a year and a half, there was no voting at all! 75 silver is a very nice ammount considering max price of anything in boutique is 30 gold. A normal person can vot 3 times a day I guess? That's 4.d gold a day. If you save it, that stockpiles Reallly quickly.
..Are you voting up to 3x a day? o.o
(:

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
..Are you voting up to 3x a day? o.o
.  I vote 3x a day, yes.
You Better Be Scared...

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I vote but I don't even use my gold except for buying telecoustics.

I pretty much farm my EC and Gears in game. I don't even have time to play either but I make sure I use my time well on farming.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
75 per site is fine, When I started playing here it was at around..maybe 25 silver or near there per vote?
You new players got it easy lol

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic