Epic Perfect World

boutique..gold..flyers not working

Offline penelope

I have been gone for quite a few years..everything has changed on this server but I was happy to return..is epic mainly geared toward PVP now? Yesterday I was attempting to buy a flyer token with gold from boutique and could not..neither a mount either.  Is boutique bugged? I can buy some stuff from boutique but not flyers or mounts..I don't have the epic coin to buy them from GG..Tried searching the forums to no real answer..any advice/information is welcome  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline Manequin

I have been gone for quite a few years..everything has changed on this server but I was happy to return..is epic mainly geared toward PVP now? Yesterday I was attempting to buy a flyer token with gold from boutique and could not..neither a mount either.  Is boutique bugged? I can buy some stuff from boutique but not flyers or mounts..I don't have the epic coin to buy them from GG..Tried searching the forums to no real answer..any advice/information is welcome  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
The boutique is bugged and it’s a known issue, GM will rectify it ‘soon’.

Offline BeastyBaby

• Beginner
The boutique is bugged and it’s a known issue, GM will rectify it ‘soon’.
I have the same problem. Thx for answering Penelopes msg as it answers mine as well. 👍

Offline penelope

not sure if update fixed it..but I can use my gold to buy from boutique now. Imma happppy human!! just to update. ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^