Epic Perfect World

UNCUNNY & RAPTURE CRYSTALS

DJBFF

don't such envy...  ;D

make ur own trend and beneficial to all the players...  >:D
Lol, i alredy have quite a few threads, and u don't see me hangin around them all day, do you? no you don't. I'm rarelly on my own thread, unless it's NEEDED, and none of my threads are QQ, they're all stories and art, maybe you need to do something else? I mean, right now you aren't busy, go and farm!

Offline _feedback_

Lol, i alredy have quite a few threads, and u don't see me hangin around them all day, do you? no you don't. I'm rarelly on my own thread, unless it's NEEDED, and none of my threads are QQ, they're all stories and art, maybe you need to do something else? I mean, right now you aren't busy, go and farm!

lol, im busy atm, doing overtime @ work while posting...  :-*

later if i going to online all my alt, but im sure im so tired when i got home...  ;D

DJBFF

lol, im busy atm, doing overtime @ work while posting...  :-*

later if i going to online all my alt, but im sure im so tired when i got home...  ;D
Still, if you're busy+overworking then you should be working and not having a shit chat, you should focus on your work more so you can leave earlier.

Offline iAmLegend

unlike most people, i somehow agree to this. nirvana is not even an end game equipment, and i understand how time could get in the way in farming nirvana. i took my share of runs in nirvana, and it is pretty easy. but, you need a lot of runs before you complete the whole nirvana set, which takes time. like me, i play for fun, and part of the fun is being able to get the items that you have no chance/very hard to get on official servers. although, going straight to dragon is a viable suggestion. this is what i do if i dont get the chance to farm nirvana, anyways.

not QQ about this, tis just my 2 cents. even if this suggestion is taken in consideration or not, either way it's fine by me. cheers!
Sage R8 Seeker - 150
Demon R8 Assassin - 150
Sage R8 Archer - 150
Demon Wizard - 150
Sage Cleric - 150
Demon Barbarian - 150

DJBFF

unlike most people, i somehow agree to this. nirvana is not even an end game equipment, and i understand how time could get in the way in farming nirvana. i took my share of runs in nirvana, and it is pretty easy. but, you need a lot of runs before you complete the whole nirvana set, which takes time. like me, i play for fun, and part of the fun is being able to get the items that you have no chance/very hard to get on official servers. although, going straight to dragon is a viable suggestion. this is what i do if i dont get the chance to farm nirvana, anyways.

not QQ about this, tis just my 2 cents. even if this suggestion is taken in consideration or not, either way it's fine by me. cheers!
On my cleric i got her full nirvana set (farmed) in no time, in only abt 1-2h, that isn't much time, unlike the dragon set, so no one should complain, find someone to farm it with you, don't solo it, it takes longer.

Offline _feedback_

Salamat  ;D

Offline _feedback_

On my cleric i got her full nirvana set (farmed) in no time, in only abt 1-2h, that isn't much time, unlike the dragon set, so no one should complain, find someone to farm it with you, don't solo it, it takes longer.

i take OT at work to donate more  ;D

not bcoz im lazy to do the cad workz  >:D

DJBFF

Then don't complain about the farming and stuff, then it's your own fault.

Offline MrPsyOfPys

tb h ur asking from ppl to add unc and raps to a npc.. but 140 gear is more of a problem to farm then nrivy .. if anything they should make fc mobs drop the cotton and wood  >:D :D

DJBFF

tb h ur asking from ppl to add unc and raps to a npc.. but 140 gear is more of a problem to farm then nrivy .. if anything they should make fc mobs drop the cotton and wood  >:D :D
That would be more logical actually.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
This person.
Honestly.
Kk, you deserve this face.

And this one.

But apart from the image spamming of unhappy, exasperated faces, here's what I have to say to you:
If your that busy, why are you even playing Epic Perfect World? If you "never have any free time", then, well, tell me...what level is your main character?
How did you get it to that level?
I read that you needed the nirvy gear for an alt before, and since only high levels actually have time to do that after getting dragon or whatnot, I'm going to assume your 150.
And that your alt is above 145, because I'm pretty sure that's the level for nirvy.

Now that we've got the above information, please do tell how you managed to get your characters to such levels with yourself being so "busy".
Also, I'm just saying, but donating is not a MUST. It's an option..and if you work overtime for it, well, that's your own choice to do so.
Please let me know, as well: if you got your characters to such levels, why will you not farm a few Nirvys?
Is it really that hard? :/ I went with a seeker, and on a wizard too (not the best class for it, I believe) when I was in my 140s.. And we did it in, like, 15 or 20 minutes or so..

In my opinion, your asking for something unreasonable..
You got two characters to above 140 (this is obvious really, you said you needed nirvy for an alt, the only people who do that are mostly 150s, and your alt has to be above 145.........plus, your main is probably above the alt in levels, because, well, that's what happens). Yet you don't have the time to go farm some gear?
Besides, you don't need nirvy. It's not a must. No gear is a "Must".
The purpose of it is to farm it, and not to just buy it from some NPC for coins or epic coins in trade.
Your saying that some people over price it in their catshops..Well, if you don't like their prices, find someone else to buy from!! Either that, or go farm your own. If you want to buy it from players, it's probably take it or leave it-some may allow haggling, but catshops..no.
If you really didn't have much free time, and still wanted to play Epic, you would have made this thread and given 1-4 replies or so to it, not the..10 or so you gave I believe..
And you would be farming in Nirvy and actually doing something productive, instead of "asking" for people to make things easier for you..

Edit: Also, this..

I'm sorry, and I'm probably nitpicking, but please.........read your spelling over again. Do you really have such a lack of time, that you can't even spell some of those words correctly? :/ "Workz"..I'm pretty sure it's work. "Cad workz"..It could honestly do without the z.
Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 04:11 pm by ☠EvilEye☤☃★
(:

Offline _feedback_

Then don't complain about the farming and stuff, then it's your own fault.
I'm not complaining about farming, im asking if it's possible??? Bside cotton an woods are easy to get when u go to faction base manager XD

DJBFF

I'm not complaining about farming, im asking if it's possible??? Bside cotton an woods are easy to get when u go to faction base manager XD
Not everyone is in a faction or has a faction with a base >.>

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
It wouldn't be practical. The point is to farm it, okay?
Besides..if your so busy, how do you reply so fast on forums :/ ?
(:

DJBFF

It wouldn't be practical. The point is to farm it, okay?
Besides..if your so busy, how do you reply so fast on forums :/ ?
i already said things like that evil xD