Epic Perfect World

UNCUNNY & RAPTURE CRYSTALS

Offline _feedback_

CAN GM PUT UNC & RAPTURE CRYSTALS ON ANY NPC COZ NO ONE DO NERVANA RUN, IF POSSIBLE?

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS CRYSTALS ASIDE NVY INSTANCE PLS LET ME KNOW...

THANKS...

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
you can buy it off players or they are even available on Shops in West Archo..

LaceyPip

Not in favor of making it more easier ...its already easy to run Nirvana.  And as elllieee said, you can find in kitty shops and use World Chat too to ask if anyone is selling

Offline _feedback_

yes i know, there some kitty shop selling this but not enough and some ppl abusive sell overprice.

what i mean to say is 24hrs availability in any npc or can trade to some epic coins like other items on event forge.

thanks to your advice.  ;D

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It's so easy to farm...

Offline _feedback_

It's so easy to farm...

thanks to your advice, but im a busy man. i don't have time for farming/multi client to do nv run.  :P
Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 10:20 am by _feedback_

DJBFF

thanks to your advice, but im a busy man. i don't have time for farming nv run.  :P
well, then make some free time while you're in epw, stop QQing

Offline _feedback_

well, then make some free time while you're in epw, stop QQing

lol, im not QQng. im suggesting.

u want a strong word on u? im not like u  ;D no life doing farm  >:D

DJBFF

lol, im not QQng. im suggesting.

u want a strong word on u? im not like u  ;D no life doing farm  >:D
Actually, you were QQing, if you're a busy man, then atm you wouldn't be here askin this, i mean, you could just go and farm right now, why so difficult? Sorry, but this is just dumb of what you're doing. And actually, i have a life, I'm not QQing about certain stuff i hate, am i?

Offline _feedback_

Actually, you were QQing, if you're a busy man, then atm you wouldn't be here askin this, i mean, you could just go and farm right now, why so difficult? Sorry, but this is just dumb of what you're doing. And actually, i have a life, I'm not QQing about certain stuff i hate, am i?

u read my 1st  post? "IF POSSIBLE?" read b4 u accuse some post!

or u are the one selling overprice on west archo?...  :))

DJBFF

u read my 1st  post? "IF POSSIBLE?" read b4 u accuse some post!

or u are the one selling overprice on west archo?...  :))
I never put up a catshop for your information, and besides, EPW already has many good things, and besides, you need raps and uncannies for your armour, and if you have to farm for all the other mats, then why not for your nirvana gear? Only because only 1 person doesn't have time to farm? Just makin my point

Offline Slashyy

CAN GM PUT UNC & RAPTURE CRYSTALS ON ANY NPC COZ NO ONE DO NERVANA RUN, IF POSSIBLE?

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS CRYSTALS ASIDE NVY INSTANCE PLS LET ME KNOW...

THANKS...

lol thats why a u make a sin/bm or psy duel log solo vana easy haha well thats what i do anyways solo normal on bm or caster on psy (caster is a lot better for drop rates)

LaceyPip

OH boy, why do threads always have to turn out like this???

common decency and respect goes a long long way  ;)

Offline _feedback_

I never put up a catshop for your information, and besides, EPW already has many good things, and besides, you need raps and uncannies for your armour, and if you have to farm for all the other mats, then why not for your nirvana gear? Only because only 1 person doesn't have time to farm? Just makin my point

;D yah, i got ur point. but u don't get mine  ;D

bsidez it's not applicable to my daily rutine.  >:D

verry much thanks...   :-*

DJBFF

;D yah, i got ur point. but u don't get mine  ;D

bsidez it's not applicable to my daily rutine.  >:D

verry much thanks...   :-*
If you have time to play around here and to play epw then u easilly have time to farm >.>