Epic Perfect World

Server update & Bonus weekend

Make 15-20 alts to take quest for magina and demonic  :)
-1, 5 is good enough avoid abuse of alt farming

Offline cup of tea

• Old Player
 :( can't click genie skills while in stun pls fix

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
Can you try to figure out a way to get where 1v1s give u points? Am mainly a 1v1er and was just wondering if u could work this in the system some how with ppl abusing it
as usual, where 99% of PK happens no care is given. +1. we can magically detect all people's IP addresses, UUID, and all this to be able to reliably detect alts but cant do it for PVP system / two or three people intentionally trading kills.

NO AMOGUS

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
:( can't click genie skills while in stun pls fix
fixed sorry :-X

Can you try to figure out a way to get where 1v1s give u points? Am mainly a 1v1er and was just wondering if u could work this in the system some how with ppl abusing it
the issue is that people can fake 1v1s easily. it's way too abusable. I think it would be a proper mess if we tried to figure out if some 1v1s were legit or it was just people trading kills.
Maybe keep the skill CD after spawning but don't insta refresh genie/potions CD? Also can you make solo play in that nightscream event a more viable option? I assume more uncoordinated pk was the point of the event but players can make squad and can identify ppl on friendlist on the minimap then it's a gank fest rather than all out no strings attached pk
the idea behind NS was exactly that, but we had to make a way for support classes to have fun, hence allowing the squads. I might make it harder to detect which players are which, although that would prevent people from making random squads inside NS (as you wouldn't be able to invite anyone to the squad).

--------

As for hb/ctf, the main drawback of making it harder to come back after death is that the losing side will get wiped out too easily. That's what happened before the cooldown reset system was introduced. We will definitely increase the required time to come back in ctf (the map is big so there's less of a chance of a total wipeout of one side). As for hb, not sure yet. We might tinker with disabling at least one of full genie/skill cooldowns to figure out if it's still balanced.

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• serious gamer
  • Faction: Notorious
fixed sorry :-X
the issue is that people can fake 1v1s easily. it's way too abusable. I think it would be a proper mess if we tried to figure out if some 1v1s were legit or it was just people trading kills.the idea behind NS was exactly that, but we had to make a way for support classes to have fun, hence allowing the squads. I might make it harder to detect which players are which, although that would prevent people from making random squads inside NS (as you wouldn't be able to invite anyone to the squad).

--------

As for hb/ctf, the main drawback of making it harder to come back after death is that the losing side will get wiped out too easily. That's what happened before the cooldown reset system was introduced. We will definitely increase the required time to come back in ctf (the map is big so there's less of a chance of a total wipeout of one side). As for hb, not sure yet. We might tinker with disabling at least one of full genie/skill cooldowns to figure out if it's still balanced.
answer bianca stop ignoring her scum

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
Is it possible to introduce the scoreboard from HB to CTF as well :-X it’s quite beneficial ngl

Offline Zazez

Our compensation is farm more..

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
good point, I'll check what to do. any suggestion?
Increase respawn time in ctf and if possible add a status effect that prevents players who have dug the flag from digging flag again for the next 3 minutes after they capture/lose the flag

and for hb, maybe disable cooldown reset on long cooldown skills like awaken, perigean tide, perilunar cell, reel in, cornered beast, feral concentration etc

Is it possible to introduce the scoreboard from HB to CTF as well :-X it’s quite beneficial ngl

+ sometimes we get distracted by pvp and forget which team is winning

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
GIVE DEMON EA -20 CT BACK PLEASE GM FOR BETTER SURVIVABILITY 

Offline Mugwump

• United States of Etivac
  • Characters: Mugwump / ChivasRegal
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
HI GM INF MY BEST ADMIN 2ND TO AGATIO , IF THERES ANY POSIBLE TO EXCHANGE THE DULL ETHER JADE TO PE LIKE 10 PCS DULL = TO 2 OR 5 P.E THANKS ANSWER ME PLS WITH EXPLAINATION  IF NOT.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
HI GM INF MY BEST ADMIN 2ND TO AGATIO , IF THERES ANY POSIBLE TO EXCHANGE THE DULL ETHER JADE TO PE LIKE 10 PCS DULL = TO 2 OR 5 P.E THANKS ANSWER ME PLS WITH EXPLAINATION  IF NOT.
convert DEJ to dama then dama to PE

NO AMOGUS

Offline からす

• F O S S I L ★
Increase respawn time in ctf and if possible add a status effect that prevents players who have dug the flag from digging flag again for the next 3 minutes after they capture/lose the flag
make it 5 minutes.
Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
alright guys, thanks for the suggestions. we'll review them and apply some fixes soon.

---------

I made a small mistake today when live patching, so some people are unable to login currently (the client reports that the version is too low). If you're having this issue, you can do the following:

1) verify files through the patcher.
2) if that didn't work, edit your EpicPW-DirectStart.bat and add "nocheck" (without quotes) to the end of the first line in the file. Run the file after that's done, the game should start up fine and the issue should automatically fix itself once you login to your character.

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
alright guys, thanks for the suggestions. we'll review them and apply some fixes soon.
ALSO some sort of timer somewhere for magina and demonic bosses, like in calendar maybe

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Make 15-20 alts to take quest for magina and demonic  :)
never xd
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am