Epic Perfect World

Server update & Bonus weekend

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
the badges that give PvP points when used.
these dudes on overtime lol........
how are they even finding bugs with task dice.... I didn't see anything wrong with them. just out of curiosity wtf were they doing with it?

NO AMOGUS
Did you make unli quest again for magina and demonic for alts?
I was able to get 6 quest on alts

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
these dudes on overtime lol........
how are they even finding bugs with task dice.... I didn't see anything wrong with them. just out of curiosity wtf were they doing with it?
there's no bug. they're stacking up badges so they can use them next month to gain a headstart in the ranking, which is something we want to prevent.

Did you make unli quest again for magina and demonic for alts?
I was able to get 6 quest on alts
no, there should be a five alt limit. I'll check and confirm whether it might have been turned off.

Can't seem to find where to exchange used boss cards. No where to be found in the TT exchange forge.
  • ** - These options might not appear immediately as they require a client update. Clients will be updated during the day using the live patch feature. If you're unable to craft these items even after tomorrow, try to run the file named 'verifypw.exe' (located in your EPW directory -> element folder).

check periodically throughout the day.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Can't seem to find where to exchange used boss cards. No where to be found in the TT exchange forge.
I don't know.

Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
HELLO GM CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT CLASSES LIKE SB COMING BACK WITH FULL CD POTS IN HB/CTF I KILL THEM OVER AND OVER THEY JUST KEEP COMING BACK WITH EVERYTHING AND 3 SPARK IG US EA SQ LEADERS UNTIL WE HAVE NOTHING AND DIE, LOSERS SHOULDN'T BE REWARDED FOR BEING BAD

ALSO FIX CTF WE KILL HEALERS TO KILL FLAG THE HEALERS JUST COME BACK IN 5 SECONDS WITH FULL CD AND WHEN THE FLAG CARRIER DIES THEY JUST COME BACK WITH FULL CD AND PICK UP FLAG OVER AND OVER

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
HELLO GM CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT CLASSES LIKE SB COMING BACK WITH FULL CD POTS IN HB/CTF I KILL THEM OVER AND OVER THEY JUST KEEP COMING BACK WITH EVERYTHING AND 3 SPARK IG US EA SQ LEADERS UNTIL WE HAVE NOTHING AND DIE, LOSERS SHOULDN'T BE REWARDED FOR BEING BAD

ALSO FIX CTF WE KILL HEALERS TO KILL FLAG THE HEALERS JUST COME BACK IN 5 SECONDS WITH FULL CD AND WHEN THE FLAG CARRIER DIES THEY JUST COME BACK WITH FULL CD AND PICK UP FLAG OVER AND OVER
fix this mans bugged caps lock

NO AMOGUS

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf

good point, I'll check what to do. any suggestion?

Offline OutLaw

Removed a 5%RMDT for EAs, really? I dont understand this, isnot like EAs need work @inf, they need that little bit of defense, they get killed by any arcane class. My SB literally destroys EAs, 1 hit, i can do 15k regular hit on these poor EAs lol

Offline Ansol

Yes remove the skill reset after dying in those events or make it longer till you get teleported back,pretty sure i said it before once a person gets the flag and dies that person gonna keep getting the flag because their genie/pots/skills are always off cd.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Its not even that much of a problem in HB, due to constant movement. Every burst class can do this, even EA with Awaken, and they often do, maybe they will get 1-2 kills if they are good and lucky until IG runs out.

It becomes a problem in CTF where you can infinitely ressurect with full cds and dig the flag. I dont actually think its necessary for CTF to spawn you with full CDs unlike HB where it is somewhat of a necessary evil.

I would be best if the teleport to HB was automatic so that people dont just camp that zone until time runs out. Automatic like it is in CTF but with a longer cd.

Make it so that if you leave these events you have a 12h/24h ban on joining them
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2021, 01:05 am by 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝒾

Offline friendly guy

• Fossil
  • We beat same people for years now
  • Characters: twoamthoughts / Natsuu
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I agree with the ban thing make it 48

Offline Badness

• Characters: Badness
Maybe keep the skill CD after spawning but don't insta refresh genie/potions CD? Also can you make solo play in that nightscream event a more viable option? I assume more uncoordinated pk was the point of the event but players can make squad and can identify ppl on friendlist on the minimap then it's a gank fest rather than all out no strings attached pk
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2021, 09:06 am by Badness

Offline jIc

Make 15-20 alts to take quest for magina and demonic  :)

Offline ZDiabloZ

• Old Player
Can you try to figure out a way to get where 1v1s give u points? Am mainly a 1v1er and was just wondering if u could work this in the system some how with ppl abusing it

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Can you try to figure out a way to get where 1v1s give u points? Am mainly a 1v1er and was just wondering if u could work this in the system some how with ppl abusing it
Gm hosted 1v1 events give you points, I wouldn’t do anything else rather than this
Also “compensation” is a joke  :(
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2021, 10:06 am by Splean