Epic Perfect World

OK HEAR ME OUT

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★

NO AMOGUS

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Free no_u already.

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat

NO AMOGUS

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
-1 stop trying to kill me  :police:

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
-1 you are one of the players that have abused bugs and probably worse in the past. It’s players like you who make it tough and hard for everyone else and GMs.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
if u make a vow to not fall to the dark side again sure, u are smart use it to help the server this time

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran
NO_U = NO_UNBAN_FOR_U SORRY MY FRIEND

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
-1 you are one of the players that have abused bugs and probably worse in the past. It’s players like you who make it tough and hard for everyone else and GMs.
You play wf stfu

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
players like YOU + many others abuse much worse shit in private and remain unbanned. Keep being mad that I didn't sell you 4 atk ws dog  :police:
There is nothing tough about receiving 19 different reports that some jackass is running around Sirry at 500mph with 8 sins stacked ontop of each other attacking the same thing. At that point its just the press of a button to ban What toughness? Sure its a stupid choice, but to say the weight of that matches some of this other stuff is just cap

Lets list off some bugs that I barely used / only got to use for like one or two hours before I got reported etc and indirectly caused to get fixed:
-Speedhack
-Teleport Hack
-Infinite Range
-Infinite AOE Buff range
-Severe nerf on alts being controlled with OOG software
-Seeker One shot damage bug (bug not a hack)
-8000 MP Gears on G15 (bug not a hack, was and still is funny and useless)
All of which is now unviable, worthless, or patched. These were used in public for laughs or to show off to friends and the end result is they are no longer feasible.

Lets list off some bugs that people have abused and only stopped doing once caught which caused much longer lasting damage to the game & its economy and its longevity as a project as a whole:

-Selling shit, to this day, for real USD. Subverting supporting the server entirely which has a direct dynamic on SERVER RENT which costs MONEY (Lior + others) >meanwhile I have donated upwards of $3000+ to epw over time
-Artifex having exclusive usage rights over skill sender and autoswap in early stages (Creator of skill sender is now admin)
-Map crash
-Epic Coin duping
-Infinite Vote Exploit
-Exploiting misconfigured tasks for infinite rewards (Lior) (who is now ***ing unbanned by the way)
-Purge item giving atk and def lv buff
-Auto-AA
-TRX
-Hpp hack
-Trade spam
-Frozen Flame double hit cutoff bug
-Editing elementskill.dll
-Insta-cast take aim bug
-Infinite Helmet from panel
-PVP Badge exploiting
-Probably way worse sh!t over time as well

Sure none of this justifies my past actions, but surely is cause for re-evaluation? I can most certainly be a non-offensive and regular dynamic to the game if given the chance.

you can have the right to dislike me, but things like this have to be fair. Sure I caused extra work and headache, but it seems like I'm not the only one. Yet here these players are still logging whereas I had to fully remake at least 4 times now. I already stated in helpdesk that if given a chance this time around, nothing would be done. No further exploits or cheats or dumb stuff would occur. If my word is not enough take my current ingame actions. Nothings been done at all +I have reported several harmful exploits directly to a staff who hates my guts..
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2021, 05:31 am by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
HOW DO U ABUSE PVP BADGES WHAT? ANY1 MIND TELLING ME THAT GUYS/?!/!?!?!/DSKSUDOHDSFUYHFSDUHDSFH WHAT THE CUCCKFFFKCKCUCK?

++++++ NEED MORE 421 PLAYERS ONLINE TO SMACK ENEMY HAHAHA

omg fcking cringe ah sht *** help no BAN THESE CUCKS kiss kiss mental rbeak down ehuehuehueu DOGS go pk

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

-Artifex having exclusive usage rights over skill sender and autoswap in early stages (Creator of skill sender is now admin)
CORRECTION IT WAS TYRANTS AND STILL BEAT THEM 8-0 IN TW PK DT WITHOUT SKILLSENDER NO FLY HACK NO SWIM HACK IN DT

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
CORRECTION IT WAS TYRANTS AND STILL BEAT THEM 8-0 IN TW PK DT WITHOUT SKILLSENDER NO FLY HACK NO SWIM HACK IN DT
right xd

NO AMOGUS

Offline Ahmed Akef 𓂀

• Poor Barbarian
  • Characters: zMachineGun / Clegane

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv