Epic Perfect World

OK HEAR ME OUT

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
 hello everybody and welcome to my TED Talk.  

It has come to my attention that a lot of noteworthy players have been being sussy little bakas as of late.

Examples:
-Stealing lots of helmets from panel making poor Nea and Inf have to slave away in trade logs to undo damage to market + waste lots of time in helpdesk
-Abusing PVP Badges
-Task bug with Forest Ruins for mega-ton of Fragments
-Task bug with Up for x10 the DEJ
-Exploiting/Bypassing team randomization mechanic in HB and CTF
-Camping inside CTF after event ends ontop of the CTF dome and killing each other for points over and over
-List goes on (Who knows what else is being abused in secret?)

With this currently being the case, and with these players receiving wrist slaps only, I have come to the conclusion that you should unban me. Now hear me out:

As you can see from the graphic shown above, player deaths rise at an alarming rate upon the unban of no_u. This is scientifically proven. The magnitude that easies will be produced and destructed within the same moment would absolutely benefit the server.

You might say to yourself  "Hey idiot, how does making a large number of easies like that help EPW at all?" well let me tell you my sweet summer child.

Everyone knows that getting killed in EPW hurts player ego. This in turn makes the player stay online longer, become angrier, and farm more things for better stats to try and graduate from being an easy.

From the data shown above, a direct correlation can be drawn from unbanning me to increasing player activity in EPW. Plus it is common practice for incarcerated individuals to be let out of prison early due to good behavior.

Overall, releasing no_u from their binds only benefits Epic Perfect World.

Please share your thoughts below friends.  :police:

Last Edit: Aug 27, 2021, 05:02 pm by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Lol compared to what other people have done i think you should just be unbanned.

Offline cup of tea

• Old Player

Examples:
-Stealing lots of helmets from panel making poor Nea and Inf have to slave away in trade logs to undo damage to market + waste lots of time in helpdesk
-Abusing PVP Badges
-Camping inside CTF after event ends ontop of the CTF dome and killing each other for points over and over

And here I am, so naive thinking everyone's playing fair. :(

Offline Randomnizer

• Old Player
HAHAHAHAAHA WHAT IS THIS

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat

NO AMOGUS

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
+1 FREE MY HOMIE NO_U
+1 FREE MY HOMIE NO_U 
+1 FREE MY HOMIE NO_U 
+1 FREE MY HOMIE NO_U 
+1 FREE MY HOMIE NO_U 
+1 FREE MY HOMIE NO_U 
+1 FREE MY HOMIE NO_U 

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
Lol compared to what other people have done i think you should just be unbanned.
I think if you summed up what they've done recently it equates to about the same level of poopoo I've done. If not a little more. When I would do things I figure it was an easy cleanup. Just yeet me away and make new plugin feature related to it. But for these helmet dudes and all that I think they take way more time to clean up the damage of. 

Plus this most recent stunt messes up ingame wealth of guild leaders with Badge of War, so thats even worse. I think they already exceed my level of sussy
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2021, 07:08 pm by Bianca666

NO AMOGUS

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★
hello everybody and welcome to my TED Talk.  

It has come to my attention that a lot of noteworthy players have been being sussy little bakas as of late.

Examples:
-Abusing PVP Badges

With this currently being the case, and with these players receiving wrist slaps only, I have come to the conclusion that you should unban me. Now hear me out:

As you can see from the graphic shown above, player deaths rise at an alarming rate upon the unban of no_u. This is scientifically proven. The magnitude that easies will be produced and destructed within the same moment would absolutely benefit the server.

You might say to yourself  "Hey idiot, how does making a large number of easies like that help EPW at all?" well let me tell you my sweet summer child.

Everyone knows that getting killed in EPW hurts player ego. This in turn makes the player stay online longer, become angrier, and farm more things for better stats to try and graduate from being an easy.

From the data shown above, a direct correlation can be drawn from unbanning me to increasing player activity in EPW. Plus it is common practice for incarcerated individuals to be let out of prison early due to good behavior.

Overall, releasing no_u from their binds only benefits Epic Perfect World.

Please share your thoughts below friends.  :police:
Epic gamer epic best epw suggestion since 2k12+1 for you my friend.

Offline Leftist

• Future seeker
There's also these players who abuse pk allowed areas such as World Bosses (Magina, Demonic, Heaven and Hell) Imagine the party investing time trying to kill those bosses then out of nowhere, a random party of assholes will just reset the whole thing by killng the noob party. I mean, allowing pk in this very few place to farm really suck. Why just let the damage do the trick? Like keep em safezones then it's up to the damage output of both party in who ever will get the drop. As simple as that. Some might get mad. Just remember that not everyone likes to PVP. And PVE players are the ones trying keep the economy alive.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2021, 07:13 pm by CookiesNCream
They see me rolling, they hating..

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
Epic gamer epic best epw suggestion since 2k12+1 for you my friend.
I am the best video game player of all time, this means unbanning me is a net positive for any videogame I play. Large cloud of angry easies swarm to where I am at outside safezone.

NO AMOGUS

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
WHO                

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS

NO AMOGUS

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
Free no_u she's innocent >:(

Offline MMMMMMMMMMMMM

• serious gamer
  • Faction: Notorious