Epic Perfect World

Sync has Returned.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

NOT COS ITS MY FACTION BUT REALLY EPIC VIDEO

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Cool vid '-'

And that NW squad you guys make is annoying as feck -_- 2 wfs and eas spamming Elven Alacrity on them with 2 eps spam healing, i so done.  :normal-20:

swane, kodi, kelvin and aura are a bunch of faggots kk.
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:26 pm by Fab

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I would
Love to join if labs isn't gonna be in position again he's extremely
Stupid and he was giving
To
Much be to flash

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Fab <3 heheheheheheheheheheheheehehe, and Labs isnt in guild...he doesnt even play :)
Recent video.

Offline FMQ

Nice vid cheebe , keep it up.
Nothin' but clowns down here.

- Eminem.

Offline iLoveNigNogs

• IMA WOOP ALL YO ASSES
  • Characters: iLoveNigNogs
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Awesome vid chibi! Keep the good work going ;)

Confederate

Good editing but I don't know why you put 100+ clips in of y'all doing dumb shit like emotion animations and showing off fashion/mounts (in SZ) when the rest of the video was about TW/NW/PvP.

I really don't know why anyone wastes time with fashion/emotes/mounts in general, though, so putting it in a guild promotional video makes even less sense.

That aside, I still enjoyed it. Good work.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Okay. I prefer this video over the NH one. But the music hurt my ears. ;-; Nice work Cheebee. ^-^
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Cheebee

Good editing but I don't know why you put 100+ clips in of y'all doing dumb shit like emotion animations and showing off fashion/mounts (in SZ) when the rest of the video was about TW/NW/PvP.

I really don't know why anyone wastes time with fashion/emotes/mounts in general, though, so putting it in a guild promotional video makes even less sense.

That aside, I still enjoyed it. Good work.

hmm i wasnt really showing off fash or mounts... i was just showing off our recent members. i only did this for fun for our guild nothing serious in any way those frog line up's was something we joked about in guild (like i said nothing serious about it). Also if i just put in a load of pk scenes it would have just been a boring pk video.

LaceyPip

Really good Video and I honestly had to watch it about four times to see where these 100+ dumb shit clips are  ??? :rolleyes:  I saw a few flashes but other than that Its nicely balanced

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Cheebee better at making videos than most people are lol, gjgj.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
hmm i wasnt really showing off fash or mounts... i was just showing off our recent members. i only did this for fun for our guild nothing serious in any way those frog line up's was something we joked about in guild (like i said nothing serious about it). Also if i just put in a load of pk scenes it would have just been a boring pk video.
Hy i know this is off topic but could you make a chibi art of my char?

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:06 pm by Nightstalk

Cheebee

Hy i know this is off topic but could you make a chibi art of my char?

lol is ok, so many people been askin me that maybe later on in the future i'll maybe make a post about making chibi's but for now im not really making them, i already have like 6 people wanting one.